• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Version!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I know this is kind of not related to what we were talking about but BlackCharizard can you make a t-card like mine only with Orange Island Badges added in mine? I will think of names for some new pokemon in the mean time.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • I can make you a t-card if u can get me the backround image that u have. BTW, the johto badges are in color thanks to me. Someone toook my idea of putting all the badges and putting the COMPLETE! emblem and atsrted taking requests. (Thnak you bean.....mumbles and walks off.....) I know this because of three things. Nobody had colored johot badges before i made them, second the colors are the same as mine, and i also know because before, i had an error on the lats johto badge. Just look at how there's too much black on the borttom right. Anyway, i dont really care anyway. To get to the point, yes as long as u get me the backround image od that black fog.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Can you just make it like mine only with theorange island badges aczatly? Thank you. Just like mine only with the Orange Island badges added to it.What do you mean background image?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Wait at first, you said just the oragne badges, then u said with them added. I can add them, buit to do that, i have to move some stuff a little to make room. When i move stuff, that messes with the backround image. By backround imahge, i mean tha black and gray fog thing uhave in the back of your card.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Then get rid of my fav. type & the tiny pic. of my fav. pokemon. Then add the Orange Island Badges. Thanks.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • taking out that stuff wont help. I just need the image of that cloudy stuff or the template of the card

EDIT: nevermind, I'll try to dop it. It may take some time though.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Great then we can continue on with the Orange Version dicussion.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Ideas for new pokemon will be accepted from anybody. I want to make as many new pokemon as i can, so dont hesitate to give your ideas!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Darn! I just finishedthe card for u. Anyway, here it is:
    kratosscard6kc.png

EDIT: oh! u just got back on. good. now u can see the card. Tell me if u want anything changed

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Ur welcome.....uhhhhh.. gotta make this post long enough. Anyway, im gonna start working on the game and check back here at PC in a little while.
    Now I want to post some info. on the game, so....

UPDATE TIME!!!
    *You're going to encounter Ash, Misty, and Tracey along your journey many times.
    *They end up saving a beached lapras and you are left with no way to get over the water. That's when Wes's bike from his previous journey comes in play. Instead of using surf, u can use the motor bike to get around.
    *SURF WILL STILL BE IN THE GAME!! But you wont need it. You can use either travel method.
    *You will get to battle Ash, Misty, and Tracey! This makes them all your rivals. Mostly Ash, though.
    *The starters have been decided as the following:
    - Smoochum - Jynx - Kissamara (NEW!)
    - Elekid - Electabuzz - Electaraze (NEW!)
    - Magby - Magmar - Magmarizno (NEW!)
    *Later on you meet up with your pals, Umbreon and Espeon. The reason as to why they werent with u from the start is undecided yet.
    *(This ones not completely for sure) Gym battles will not only consist of regular pokemon battles. You will also have to beat the gym leader in some mini-games just like in the show.
    *Pokemon will most likely have animations. (Not assured!)
    *That abnnoying red-hedded girl will not show up and follow you everywhere! (You're welcome. LOL!)
    *Hopefully new attacks will be added.
    *New pokemon are guaranteed!

More updates soon!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Here are my adeas for new Pokemon. Nubat, a pre-evolved form of Zubat. Also Two Psychic pokemon named Presto & Chainjo, Presto will evolve into Chainjo. Also another psychic pokemon called Hattra, a pokemon that has rings and throws them around to attack with it's mind. Also Dictionex, a normal pokemon. And also pre-evolved forms of the Legendary Bird Pokemon. For Articuno's pre-evolved form it will be aclled Thothartic, for Moltres it will be called Lavmolt, and for Zapdos it will be called Thundos.

Rashid

Banned
    Years
  • heres mine which black already has 3 brand new reggies wood cloud and fire a pokemon called drillocidon which its a metal snaping trutle i already made the evolutions of electabuz jynx and magmar and a aligator pokemon called alisteal

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    BlackCharizard already decided on evolution names for Electabuzz, Jynx, and Magmar. I made up all of the names.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Do you mean you made pictures of the new pokemon evolutions?
    Here is a picture of a new gym: **attachment**

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hmm.... THe gym has a kinda psychic pokemon feeling.

Back