• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I didn't see mention of the Akatsuki/Kurotenshi robes in his appearance so I just thought have the fun with it.

If it turns out you want him to be wearing them, lemme know and I'll happily edit my post!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • GP and I decided that the robes are optional. Also I guess we should adapt our skills in table format.
    Also period of interaction is almost done people. Once GP comes online, we will give the overview so be prepared.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Woohoo. Finally finished this. Feel free to tell me if anything needs to be amended; I'll fix it, if need be. Tailed Beast.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Ayame: Est. 38.5 (The seven stats given were high, adding in the last two with average scores produced this number)
    Aki: 34.5
    Haru: 32.75
    Shin: 31.5

Kaizu: Est. 31.5
    Nyichi: 30.5
    Illeana: Est. 30
    Asina: Est. 29.5
    Gothax: 26.25
    Nev: 26 (30)
    Saiyuu: Est. 25
    Takeda: Est. 25
    Klicer: Est. 24 (28)

I compiled all confirmed and estimated total scores here, ordering from highest total to lowest. Underlined represent the Akatsuki while numbers in () represent Estimated strength with animal companion. All values are out of 45, with the nine categories being
    Taijutsu
    Ninjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Stamina
    Chakra
    Intelligence
    Strength
    Speed
    Hand Signs

All estimated values are based on age, rank, history, personality, given values, and average score relative to others on their side. Specific jutsus and kekkei genkai are not accounted for as they are situational.

Years
  • Nice work there, although it does seem to suggest that Ayame is seriously OP.
    Again though, the RP itself is the true measure and that is only an estimate.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • The numbers are quite consistent to be honest. It is similar to the anime in the sense that most of the Akatsuki are higher in strength than the normal ninjas, and all of them are very close to 30.

Coincidentally, Ayame's total stats are equivalent to Itachi Uchiha's, which means she has the highest stats in both the anime world and this RP world. Additionally, she holds the record for highest kunoichi. Making her truly Legendary :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Meh, the values don't really bother me. I think their good. Seeing as they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I think it's reasonable for the Akatsuki to be a good deal stronger, seeing as their powerful like that. A number close to forty...Damn. Impressive! But I'm going to assume that these numbers are like power levels in DragonBall: Relatively useless.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Klicer, the lowest at 24? o_o That can't be right... She might be a hothead but she is no weakling, that's for sure. Also, Soneshi has no direct impact on her skills other than having a partner and some extra chakra to spare, so that changes nothing (how it works for Nev is up to you). I'll do my stat list for better accuracy.

Ninjutsu: 4
    Taijutsu: 3
    Genjutsu: 5 (obviously)
    Intelligence: 4.5
    Strength: 2.5
    Speed: 4 (5 w/ added chakra)
    Stamina: 3.5
    Hand Signs: 4.5
    Total: 31 (32 w/ higher speed)

So yeah, she's definitely not 24 xD What did you have for her? Also, you're not nearly giving enough credit to the rest of those in the ninja alliance, even at Chunin they can still be very skilled.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yeah, Asina isn't accurate either and that's mostly my doing because I haven't made a table (nor feel the need to). If it's that in demand I can, but I'd rather showcase her abilities in the roleplay.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Hmmm...maybe rank is playing a part in it? Not sure maybe it was just a miscalculation.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Yeah, and also, I don't see how Ayame could possible be that far ahead of everyone. I could probably reduce Klicer's a bit because, let's face it, she's a kunochi and they usually aren't stronger than the shinobi, but I don't think a 24 is justice of her abilities.

I think there's a lot of factors that were overlooked when the original ones were done, such as drawbacks from certain things. In Klicer's case, her sensitivity to light and gas-based jutsu hinders her even with a high stat total. And plus, all of her stats are halved when she loses all her chakra (although it should be like that for everyone, because using all of your chakra can do that). So, it's okay for people to have high stats as long as there are drawbacks. Maybe we should include those as -'s to get a more realistic total.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    ^ Yeah, that too. Honestly it'll never be as accurate as we all have in mind no matter how hard we try.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Actually for Asina I went with the words Average/high/above average to mean roughly the same thing as the number system. Since taijutsu was average, I calculated strength/speed as slightly above average. And although I gave the intelligence catagory a 5/5, you posted that her genjutsu was virtually none (1/5) severely lowering the overall score.

As for Klicer, I didn't give any chunin a 5/5 in any category, as that would be extremely generous. Additionally, your stats are comparable to Kiba's from the anime (to put in perspective) which doesn't mean your character is very low rather, the characters created in this RP are (by stats) crazy powerful compared to the Anime, while yours is fairly consistent.

Random Anime character stats:
    Zabuza: 30.5 (33.5)
    Gara (Shippuden): 29 (32)
    Guy: 31.5 (34.5)
    Lee (Shippuden): 22 (25)
    Neji (Shippuden): 27 (30)
    Hinata (Shippuden): 21.5 (24.5)

All values are out of 40, as chakra is not counted as a stat on the wiki. Though average the chakra is around +3 so in () are values on the 9 stat scale

Also pardon my numbers, I understand they are useless, but it categorizes power and also is something that is kind of my hobby (I do a lot of numbers for everything)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I think The Kurotenshi is good around thirty. But I don't think Chunin's should have some of those stats without valid reason. We have to remember typically it takes three or four regular ninjas to combat even one Akatsuki member.

Wait is that right ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back