• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Lol, when Haru said 'Water and Lightning', I accidentally made Aki confirm those were in fact his elements lol. I fixed it too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Erm, atif, I had Asina say something to Ayame... and you just ignored it in your post... Could you add a response to it so I have something to post?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Lol, well, they are kind of 'regular' people on the inside.

Also, out of curiosity, is it possible for our characters to 'get out' of the Akatsuki? And one more thing. Are we allowed to make our own side story kind of thing? It probably won't be major to the story, just for character development and whatnot(although it may make Aki rethink his situation).

Years
  • That sort of opportunity may present itself in the later stages of the RP but for the time being it is unlikely for there to be many chances for side switching or anything like that. Side stories are more likely but we'll have to wait and see for the time being.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Nev+Saiyuu is going well enough. Though maybe that is just temporary
    Gothax+Klicer is another story. The aggression between them is humorous, and I wonder if they should be shipped

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    God no xD Klicer has grown to hate Gothax faster than anyone she's ever known. I doubt there's gonna be shipping there.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Oh my god the first one sounds so disgusting, please never type that again as long as you live >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back