• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The stat tables really aren't that important, there's no need to discuss it further.
    I will say though PJ, that 30 would be ridiculous for a Chunin. Anyway, lets move on from there. What's done is done.

Edit: I am writing out the mission overview for the Kurotenshi as we speak. You can post as your characters noticing the leader approaching before I post as him explaining the mission but do not actually interact with him or describe his appearance. If nobody has posted by the time I have this sorted I'll just edit the rest into my latest post.

Edit: This is what I have for the Kurotenshi's missions but I am awaiting approval from JNathan.

Chapter One: Phase One Begins – Thievery

In order to fulfil the plans of the Kurotenshi, the plans that once belonged to the infamous Akatsuki, careful preparation and meticulous research will be required on the behalf of all of the organisations members. This being said information on the original Akatsuki, on the tailed beasts and on forbidden techniques that could be put to use to aid in the Kurotenshi's plans are well hidden and well defended. Before the Kurotenshi's plans can be truly acted upon a lot of information and resources need to be collected – which in most cases means stolen.
    The Kurotenshi are to depart from the land of Tea on a small (rather downtrodden) boat that will secretly dock in the Land of Hot Water after several hours. From that point on the various pairs are to disperse and complete separate missions.

Akihiro Hamasaki (Jegretis) and Haru Nashimura (Heretostay)
    Aki and Haru are to leave for the Hidden Sound Village, which is now a true ninja village. This village was once home to several nefarious shinobi and the towns secret records hold a lot of information on forbidden techniques used by these individuals as well as on the Sound Villages unique weaponry.

Travel Time: One-Two and a half days at best.

Shin Kaito (Gimmepie) and Nyichi Nobu (Yamage Sosuke)

Shin and Nyichi will be crossing directly into the Land of Fire where they will travel to the Guardian Temple. The temple is a treasure trove of information some of which pertains to the tailed beasts, jinchuriki and even sealing jutsu.

Travel Time: Two-Four days.

Asina Poi (Retro Bug) and Ayame Ibaraki (Atif)

The chick squad Asina and Ayame will also be entering the land of fire. They will be travelling to a village near the border to the land of rivers. It is rumoured that scrolls containing information on the Gedo Statue, including how to summon it, can be found in the towns deepest and most guarded archives. Despite being a smaller village Leaf ninja are a constant presence in the town which suggests there may be truth to the rumours,

Travel Time: Three-Five and half days at best.

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Amended the 'Appearance' with a slight tidbit of description. Hope that'll do. If not, feel free to further amend anything, if need be.

Years
  • It could still do with being more detailed in the description.
    For the record fancy words =/= detail. Aim for at least 4-6 lines.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I just posted. Hereto, feel free to start the mission and lead them out of the hideout. Aki will be following along.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Every member of the ninja alliance is to go at the Hokage's mansion now. In your post, a ANBU came and told you this. The overview will be given there.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Yay, finally, something to do! Looks like the Kurotenshi and the Ninja Alliance will finally meet. I'd love to see Klicer and Asina spar it out in an old fashioned kunochi-style catfight xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I don't think the Kurotenshi and NA are going to meet in the first mission, are they?

If so, I can't wait lol. Also, I drew a picture of Aki if anyone cares. I'll upload it soon.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • They aren't going to meet in the first mission. The RP is not that fast XD
    Also I decided to not pair Klicer and Nev together since they both have animal ninjas. I hope there won't be trouble there. Thanks for the wait.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    That'll be fine. Honestly, it would give a 4-on-2 advantage, even against stronger enemies that's somewhat unfair.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I believe the proper term for this is: Our team just got nerfed.
    Thanks a lot riot (league reference)

EDIT: I found out

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    It could still do with being more detailed in the description.
    For the record fancy words =/= detail. Aim for at least 4-6 lines.

Oh. Alright. My bad. Hopefully I fixed all of that now, including the wording, and more detail.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back