• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    There will be a West Sanjo Isles you can access the league in a secret area, instead of adding in Kanto also I have Posted some new Screenshots.
    Here is a site where you can also download the Pokemon Hacks and also Screenshots on the site will come soon.

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    OK I like this idea better than going to Kanto. I like the Fake Pokemon too they look good as you can only add in three colours using Agixp. This game is getting better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Since [ray.z] complained about my Fake Pokemon I will not show them anymore, you will have to find them in the game yourself and that also means the new legendarys will not be shown in this thread, the trainers and gym leaders will be shown though.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Blazichu said:
    Since [ray.z] complained about my Fake Pokemon I will not show them anymore, you will have to find them in the game yourself and that also means the new legendarys will not be shown in this thread, the trainers and gym leaders will be shown though.

Yo dude can you credit me for the banners I made for you in your signature please?

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Blazichu said:

I liked the Fake Pokemon you drew on MS Paint :(

Does that mean we won't be able to find the new Legendarys and if we can could you tell us where?

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Pkmn Helper said:
    I liked the Fake Pokemon you drew on MS Paint :(

Does that mean we won't be able to find the new Legendarys and if we can could you tell us where?

Dont worry, hes still going to put them in the game :), and anyway its better this way because its more of a supprise :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have done a new Main Trainer Picture Below and also the first Gym Leader is done. Blossom is the first Gym Leader and she's a grass type Gym Leader
    Gym%20Leader%201.bmp

Also new Beta to come very soon, after I have finished the text of the first Gym Leader you should only go up to Route 33 and no further.
    Also PM me if you want to be a beta tester. All I need is your e-mail address in the PM as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have tons of screenshots to post so I attached 5 below, there will be more later, people can you please comment on these ones and more to come please. Thanks Pkmn Helper for the comments. New Beta to come very soon.

Also PM if you want to be a BETA Tester

All Towns will be renamed later
    The First Picture- New First Gym Leader
    The Second Picture- New Sprout Tower
    The Third Picture- More New Sprout Tower
    The Forth Picture- Route 33
    The Fifth Picture- Union Cave

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    What area are these screenshots from could you edit it into the post above. I enjoy you hack and can't wait to see more screenshots.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    New Bark Town Map
    Found Here

Another Union Cave Screenshot
    Union%20Cave%202.PNG

Route 33 Outside Union Cave The New Beta Should End Here
    Route%2033.1.PNG

New Rock Area Azalea Town
    Azalea%20Town%201.PNG

Thoughts?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    [ray.z] said:
    uhhh.

How would you get out of New Bark Town?

There is a door that is used to exit New Bark Town, you exit through many doors in my hack as I couldn't make enough Underground Paths and it isn't a big worry. I like my game like this as well.

Azalea Town Outside Slowpoke well
    Azalea%20Town%202.PNG

Thanks for the comments BestDutchGuy

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    [ray.z] said:
    Well good for you, but I never said to change the map.
    Are you making presumptions about me based upon previous posts?
    I wasn't being sarcastic and about the previous post I was angry at you because you Hate my Pokemon Sprites, if is very hard to insert the Pokemon cause I can only insert using 3 colours in Agixp.

[cartmic] said:
    I think you should revert bvack to the orignal trees, because with those great maps the focus wont be on the tiles.
    I changed the trees back to normal but the rest of the tiles I am not changing that includes the signs and floor tiles.

Azalea Town Exit
    Azalea%20Town%203.PNG

Route 34
    Route%2034.1.PNG

The New Day Care Entrance
    Day%20Care%201.PNG

Where to get HM 01?
    Ilex%20Forest%20Entrance.PNG

Comments?

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Azalea Town is looking good keep up the nice screenshots.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yo. Blazichu, nice hack. Your a good rom hacker. Keep it up, I like the idea of the forest been somewhere else, adds a bit of questions to mind.

As for mine I have blocked off the ruins of alph. -_-

Liquinn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back