• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I'm going to post the truth in my opinion. I love this game, I love the idea :) I'm so pleased with you Blazichu.

I bet this game will be amazing when it's done.

Liquinn :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks liquinn and Pkmn Helper for posting comments.

New Screenshots of Goldenrod, Enjoy.

The Pokemon Centre and Mart are Close to each other now
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

Some More of Goldenrod City

The Magnet Train

The Flower Shop

Any Comments?

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Goldenrod looks cool. Also will there be a new Team and if there is what type of Pokemon will they be trying to find? Blazichu keep it up as this is turning out to be very good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I will get some new screenshots and updates soon but I have added a little way to get to a fake Pokemon legendary. It has destroyed a town which cannot be accessed, but you need to catch or defeat it to get rid of it. This Pokemon can timetravel like Celebi but faster.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry, I haven't posted any screenshots. I have done the third Gym Leader, his name is Spark and don't complain if he was editted because he was. I have done Ecruteak but I haven't done the third Gym but I will hopefully update soon I am doing alot of Pokemon event changing and also spriting.

Please comment on this. I know alot of people are interested in Ruby/Sapphire, Fire Red/Leaf Green and Emerald hacks but people should still take notice of G/S/C hacks because we work hard on them.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Your right Blazichu, People should still comment on these. I really like your game and it's a very good game and i think it is coming along nicely,

Liquinn.

Well done dude, I'm very proud of you. :)

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
  • Blazichu said:

Please comment on this. I know alot of people are interested in Ruby/Sapphire, Fire Red/Leaf Green and Emerald hacks but people should still take notice of G/S/C hacks because we work hard on them.
    Sorry, but Spark looks strange. It seems like if that lighting was pasted, it doesn´t look good
    And yeah, G/S/C Hacks have to have the attention that R/S/E/FR/LG Hacks have too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have changed him at bit to look better hopefully it does also the lightning is good because it can also be an S for Spark. Hopefully people pay attention to G/S/C hacks and to this.

Also I know people think that G/S/C games are easy to hack but let me tell you they aren't easy with hard text changing and tons of maps to do, it is very difficult.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    looks nice, one thing i dont understand is why poeple choose to hack g/s/d/r/b/y, its much more fun hacking r/s/e/fr/lg cos you can get more programs and it looks better, but everyone has their own thoughts. good job still

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    bug catcher wokka said:
    looks nice, one thing i dont understand is why poeple choose to hack g/s/d/r/b/y, its much more fun hacking r/s/e/fr/lg cos you can get more programs and it looks better, but everyone has their own thoughts. good job still

Some People prefer G/S/C Hacks like myself, most programs for r/s/e/fr/lg hacks don't work really well and this Gold Hack is very good with plenty of good maps and sprites as what I have seen so far, most r/s/e/fr/lg hacks are very similar too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    New Screenshots
    I am working really hard on this game doing a lot of text in a hex editor (not using Poketext anymore). Hopefully a new beta will be released soon after the beta testers will test it after I email them. All my places will be renamed later on too. Also if anyone wants to be beta tester there are only 6 spots available, just PM me.

The Magnet Train takes you here to get to the next gym

Where the Radio Tower is

The Third Gym is here now

100th post Yah!

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Those Screenshots are cool:) So you go to Saffron for the third gym? also how do you fix the electricity prob in the Power Plant?

Keep it up everyone should be enjoying the great work you have done so far.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have done the texting for the third gym hopefully a new beta will come soon. I will post screenshots as soon a people put a post in a G/S/C thread and not in a FR/LG/R/S/E hack thread like they always do. Also I will try and keep this hack alive and make it one the first page. People should read the first post by Jeremy in this thread Here

My hack probably won't be known to be good because there are too many FR/LG/R/S/E hacks that are getting attention.

Last edited:

rileyvace

Not many people are interested in The metal series anymore!! G/S/C we're the best in my opinion!!! The bug catching contests, day and night events!! The ultimate. Well done in keeping the GBC hacks alive with such an awesome ROM!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    New Beta has been released in the first post please enjoy because if it was a Advance hack you would, If any glitches occur psot in this forum. I have worked hard so far so enjoy.
    This beta should end in Cerulean meaning you will be able to battle the third gym leader.

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    New Beta has been released in the first post please enjoy because if it was a Advance hack you would, If any glitches occur psot in this forum. I have worked hard so far so enjoy.
    This beta should end in Cerulean meaning you will be able to battle the third gym leader.

Cool a New Beta this game is really good. Keep up the great work because all the FR/LG/R/S/E Hacks are getting all the attention.

:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I had noticed a huge glitch at the start so I posted another beta without the glitch, hopefully people will comment or apply it to a gold rom and try it at least.
    Also I can have only 6 more Beta Testers if anyone takes notice just PM me your email address. I have added a beta tester list to the first post.

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cool, at least you fixed a glitch that is important can't wait for more screenshots and keep up the great work this is really good. Hopefully, people will post in here, because everytime I look nobody besides Blazichu has posted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back