• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Have Any Issues With PC Users?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Just like being in-person, there will always be people you won't get along with because you find them irritating or things go wrong. It really shows in the D&D haha.

Anyways, I have my share of users who I have in my ignored list because I just find them rather annoying or they're just too negative for their own good. It makes me less tempted to say something rude so it's win-win.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • There are a few people who can get on my nerves. But I see redeeming qualities in most everyone around here with activity.

The like and popularity threads cover a lot of my thoughts about what's wrong with a lot of folk, in my opinion. Things could stand to be better but they could also stand to be worse. I wouldn't be here if it was that bad :b

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • For the most part I'm fine with everyone here. Some people can come off as kinda rude or dick-ish, but it doesn't really bother me and it's too be expected with some of the things we talk about. I'm an adult, I can handle not getting excited over someone posting something I don't like or agree with. That being said there is one user who just annoys the living hell outta me, but I really can't say anything that they do because it'd be realized who it is pretty quickly. My ignore list is empty, but if they tried to talk to me and it wasn't about something important, they'd end up being #1.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Boy, do I.

See, that's what happens when some people think they can "handle my difficult personality". I don't blame 'em; I know that I'm a bitch. Buuuut, it just gets boring and predictable after a while. Like, you know how aggressive/twisted/etc I tend to be, so why even bother being my friend if you're just gonna ignore/delete me in the end for acting like that? Forum friendships pls.

Years
  • I have a lot of small things I don't like about some users here, but they aren't important enough to make a scene about.

Years
  • Erm, not really no. There is no one I hate or strongly dislike on here.
    Sure there some members on here I roll my eyes at when I see they have posted/started a thread but I could could those on one hand. But I don't really dislike them, the way I see it is one day they could make a really great post or have an interesting VM conversation with me.

If anyone on the site had any issues with me I would sort of like them to tell me so I could see if they had a valid point and I could change my behavior accordingly if necessary or a least have a debate about it.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Reading the moderator reports makes me want to bang my head against the wall sometimes because how people either try to bypass the rules or are just plain ignorant of them. Otherwise, y'all are a-okay in my book.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have minor problems with a few people but I mean it's impossible to be on a community where you like everyone. and I'm sure plenty of people have problems with me, which is okay because I'm kind of a dick sometimes.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There were things in the past that created issues with another member or two and I, but I've forgiven and forgotten all of them. Nowadays while I find some people to be annoying, I don't hold it against them because I know I can be annoying as well. Really, everyone can be annoying every now and then. Apart from that, and the occasional really dull comment sometimes made that I'll make fun of over the phone with a PC friend, I don't really have any issues with people here, which bothers me since I know people have some problems with me. Particularly some members of staff.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I have minor problems with a few people but I mean it's impossible to be on a community where you like everyone. and I'm sure plenty of people have problems with me, which is okay because I'm kind of a dick sometimes.

You're actually the worst person ever, geez I hate you so much.

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have minor problems with a few people but I mean it's impossible to be on a community where you like everyone. and I'm sure plenty of people have problems with me, which is okay because I'm kind of a dick sometimes.

you give the community's acknowledge of your existence too much credit matt

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    There's been times where someone has irked me a bit but I get over it later. I'm sure I've pissed off a few people on here before. Which.....if you do have a problem with me, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I don't care if you do it in the Staff Feedback thread, it's better to do that than to let it fester inside you. No guarantees that anything will come of it though.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I only have one user right now who's active and on my Ignore List for being just hostile and rubbing me the wrong way (so to speak). I have three more, but they're from foreverago and aren't active. I think I had them blocked for either trying to scam me out of Pokémon or for just being rude people.

I get along with everyone. Favourite person? TwilightBlade ♥ Our relationship is off-and-on, but we go back to 2009 :pink_tongue: She got me into breeding in HGSS/DPPt era.

Also have a fond spot for my KuKu, but again, off-and-on ☺

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    There was only ever one particular user who ever really rubbed me the wrong way. I'm generally a likable person and easy to get along with. I try to see the good in everyone, so it really takes a lot to make me dislike you. As I've said, there's honestly ever only been one user who I was tempted to simply just block/ignore/whatever. That being said, they were generally a well reasoned person and I enjoyed seeing many of their posts. They were simply far too self righteous and held up far too many double standards to over look.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I would say we give people a lot less grief than Mac/Linux users.

But maybe I'm biased.
    Ok I legit did not get the joke you were making until just now

/zekrom fail

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I have an issue with PC users sometimes. As a PC user myself, it always brings me shame for one of our kind to bag on another for 'being poor' and using a console. I mean, console games are great! So far the Killzone series has remained with Sony, and certain games never see the light of day on PC or the PC gets shafted with a poor port of a game (DS3). There isn't any reason to hate or feel superior to those that don't use PC, and after all most of us (not me, mind you) are slaves to the ever increasing DRM problem that has sprung up with video games in the last two decades or so. So people buying console games have at least the ability to keep their game and actually hold it and put it into another machine without having to remember a ridiculously long pass-key. So yeah, PC users tend to get on my nerves for putting me down even when I use a PS and it's not as good or functional as theres (I can run Skyrim on full. What do you want from me?). All in all, there are decent people every where and the same can go for dorks and jerks. I for one hate Capcom and don't trust the X-Box so you won't hear good things about those things coming out of my mouth any time soon (never is a really long time) so it's all up to the individual to point out the faults, pros, and cons of each system and use of gaming availability. Further more. . . what? Why are you interrupting me? This thread isn't. . . ? No. . . ? Well then who made the thread title. . . ? Him. That guy. Whoever tricked me into doing this. We now have beef.

Back