• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Have Any Issues With PC Users?

Years
  • I don't have one, and I think I won't have one. Since, I'm friendly. Except, if I found you extremely annoying.

Nakala Pri

Who don't I have a problem with? I mean, I won't name names in case those names might come to ban me (OOPS THERES A CLUE)

WARNING. THIS CONTAINS INFORMATION WHICH MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ THIS, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BE OFFENDED OR TO INFRACT ME. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Spoiler:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Yeah, there are some people that I watch from afar and think they're rather rude. There are others I think are kind of snobbish and elitist. It doesn't bother me much compared to the people I've seen on other forums as well. At least nobody directly insults me for the most part. But because I am more of a lurker and post in gigantic irregular bursts, I generally still haven't pinpointed everyone out yet. Most people just blend together like a big blob of humans.

Years
  • I don't have any real issues with anybody and even the most recent "argument" I can think of was actually sorted out really civilly and we get on fine now. Sure there are people on here who irk me, but in a community of this size there's bound to be someone who irritates you so you kind of just accept it unless they outright attack you.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Just a random point to make, but I've met quite a few people from Pokecommunity offline, and adversely, I know people IRL who joined this forum later. A lot of disagreements are just based on a matter of differing opinions and RARELY any disrespect is actually given. Tone of voice means a lot when in a conversation, and a lot of times, that's quite hard to convey online. Someone from here recently told me that I wouldn't say anything different offline than I would online, but the way I tend to type it out, I may come across fairly brash. It was a really nice perspective to have.
    So if anyone comes across as "a jerk" or whatever, I always try to see their responses in a different light, rather than my own assumptions.
    For those who I don't get along with, I don't like because they have done something deliberately hurtful to me.

Just wanted to mention that, is all :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I will say this: the collective likability and maturity of the user base today is light years ahead of where it was back in say, mid 2009 through 2010, early 2011. Pretty much all of the people I had issues with are now gone, so that's a plus; I did ban most of them myself, so that helps.

puts in vote for best post of 2015

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • My biggest problem is that so many hot boys are in hiding!!!

Ok tho in all seriousness, there is this one member who really annoys me, and whenever they post I just wanna slam them so hard, but the only reason I don't is because is get banned and I want to remain pure and virginial on this site!!!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • WARNING. THIS CONTAINS INFORMATION WHICH MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION. IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ THIS, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO BE OFFENDED OR TO INFRACT ME. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Spoiler:
    YOU EVIL HOMOPHONE

HOW DO YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AT NIGHT

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • And as you could read, Do you have any issues with people on PC?, Do you find certain kind of people annoying?.
    And as you could read, Do you have any issues with people on PC?, Do you find certain kind of people annoying?.
    I basically can get along with anyone so I hardly have issues with anyone here but some people I find annoying and Id like to yell at them sometimes just cause people can be stupid, arrogant, and some can be extremely moody but I will never call them out on it cause I don't want to make them feel bad or anything. Teehee <3

Lucid

I come up in here after years and I'm just:

Do You Have Any Issues With PC Users?

I dunno what the hell to do with ya'll anymore. I just... I can't anymore. I quit.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm too damn new to have any beef with any of you, but one thing I've noticed about this place is that a bunch of us are super obsessive, about whatever. Like their whole forum persona revolves around it and it's super bizarre man. I've been on a lotta forums and I've never really seen anything like it before.

Back