• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Have Any Issues With PC Users?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't know about any issue I might have with someone else. Whenever I find myself stuck in some kind of argument with someone else, I just reconsider the situation I'm in, check all possible outcomes and depending on whether a situations can be resolved or not, I either try to solve the problem with this person directly or I just leave. It's not my intention to have issues with other members (or people in general) and the forum is big enough so I can just go somewhere else until everything has calmed down again.

Fortunately as long as I've been active on PC, there never was someone who purposefully tried to annoy me.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There are times when I smh at people's posts, but I don't generally have issues with specific members. That being said, someone should pick a fight with me, I like drama

Years
  • I know a couple of years ago I sometimes had issues with certain users, but that seems to not be the case lately. I'm now actually very good with member interaction, so yeah all good!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I try my best to not get into issues with people. If I don't care for someone's personality or behavior, I will generally avoid interacting with them. If I HAVE to, I just be level-headed and try not to be an idiot. :>

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have 0 active issues. There are also 0 recently archived/closed issues.

I have had issues in the past with people on PC. It's not unheard of; but I don't particularly track them as such unless they're seriously bothering me. I'm extremely quick to forgive, even if I don't forget as fast.
    I think there's like only 1 person who ever was an issue for any significant period of time, and that was due to regularly hostile behavior.

For the most part though; currently I generally find most users I interact with regularly to be very likable people. This is most commonly the case; so issues tend to be uncommon.

Sirfetch’d

Like most of the people who have responded I don't agree or necessarily like quite a few users. I find some people highly annoying or to be tryhards, but I don't have issues with anyone. If I think that I will have an issue with a member I just avoid them to avoid that possible scenario. PC has enough drama I don't want to start more with someone

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not really, no. I mean... maybe I did in the past with a few of the staff admins... but that's kind of why I stay away from them. *shrug* I try to be nice to everyone as much as I can. If they aren't nice to me, I know what to do if I get bullied here on PC. Back during my n00bish days here though, I probably would have had problems with others.

Years
  • i mean yeah there are some people where i don't care for and some that irk me a lot, but overall they're minor things and not anything that makes a big difference on my attitude towards them or the community. i like to think of myself as a very accepting person, but i don't lie to myself or others either

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Some of y'all make posts that make me want to jump off a cliff cause you drive me crazy, but maybe that's why I like this community and its members so much lol. But I don't have like any personal issues or grudges or vendettas with anyone here, no. Unless you count the fact I still haven't taken this girl from 2008 off my ignore list. She was calling me ugly and hitting on my at the time PC guy and I was super upset. Nowadays, I wouldn't stand for that and I would have said something, but all 15 year old me could do then was cry and put that ho on ignore. She hasn't been back since. Best stay that way or I'll whip out my whoop ass.

See, that's what happens when some people think they can "handle my difficult personality".

Okay so I'm laughing at this because at first I read it as "handle my difficult pregnancy" and I was like "......what" lol And even if it did really say that, it kind of still fits the context lmao.

Alright, I'm done being a dumbass. Back to your original programming.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I've never really had any personal problems with people on PC... Probably comes from how few people I actually directly interact with here.

I guess it just irks me sometimes when someone that is just really ignorant starts posting like all over the place and I have to keep reading their opinions over and over again... Well, I was like that at once, so I'm sort of a hypocrite but whatever.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • See, that's what happens when some people think they can "handle my difficult personality".

But I like you, even if I only lurk at your posts and never interact with you. You seem interesting. :<

I do have a certain user that I've always been tempting to place on my ignore list, but idk why I can't do it. Maybe it's about time since I'm starting to get sick of their posts.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I think it wouldn't be natural if I didn't butt heads with the 127483048 other people here. I've definitely clashed with a few people here, but I've honestly brushed that off; I hold nothing against them. I smh a lot sometimes at some posts, but I'm sure others do the same to mine so I think we're all guilty of (I wouldn't say having issues) but disagreeing with each other haha.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • There are a few members I just can't take seriously, but I don't think I've ever had a long term disagreement with someone. There's nobody on my ignore list, and I can't think of anyone that I would put on there, so that's a good sign, right? Of course, I don't visit many sections, so I only get to see a fraction of people on here. If I ever do get mad at someone, they just need to review a story in FF&W, and all will be forgiven, haha.

I've probably irked some people in the past. I can think of something that wasn't too long ago, but hopefully it has blown over.

Years
  • I think I might get annoyed at some members every now and again but I'm like Anarchist in that it takes a lot to put me off and I generally like everyone on the whole.

Sir Codin

So far there's only one person on my ignore list and he hasn't been active in quite a while.

However, there are quite a number of people here that have blown their first impression to me. First impressions are important and if you blow it with me, I will never be your friend.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't have a problem with any particular member... anymore... but I do have a problem with some of the characteristics I see in most of the people here.

The longer I'm here, the more I see a lot of sameness. Everybody is socially awkward and find it difficult to leave their house and interact with people because of it.

Everybody seems to think they have problems that are so special and unique that nobody could possibly understand when in fact it's workaday crap that they're building up inside their heads to make excuses not to live their lives.

Everybody is demisexual because that's the new cool thing to be (sorry George I do love you)

I could go on. But please don't take that to mean I hate this place or the member base. Nobody is just one thing, so to dislike an entire person based on one thing is stupid.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • The longer I'm here, the more I see a lot of sameness. Everybody is socially awkward and find it difficult to leave their house and interact with people because of it.
    Well, yeah. It's the Internet. Most extroverts don't want/have the time to lurk on forums.

Years
  • If I ever had a problem with a member here, I would confront them and see what's up, where we clash, and why. If that doesn't work, then I just part ways with them.

I've never had anybody on my ignore list here on PC, but that doesn't mean I've disliked characteristics about certain users here.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I don't have a problem with any particular member... anymore... but I do have a problem with some of the characteristics I see in most of the people here.

The longer I'm here, the more I see a lot of sameness. Everybody is socially awkward and find it difficult to leave their house and interact with people because of it.

Everybody seems to think they have problems that are so special and unique that nobody could possibly understand when in fact it's workaday crap that they're building up inside their heads to make excuses not to live their lives.

Everybody is demisexual because that's the new cool thing to be (sorry George I do love you)

I could go on. But please don't take that to mean I hate this place or the member base. Nobody is just one thing, so to dislike an entire person based on one thing is stupid.
    I lied, I'm not demisexual. I have next to no friends and don't mind it. I'm behind on all of my projects and have buried my worry over it. I love going outside and doing things and would love to do that if I had a car.

I hope I'm not too much of a samefag Andy.

Here, have some SPAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpsfBsN_Dg

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Never had any issues with people on here aside from disagreeing with them strongly.

I feel this is one of the very few video game forums where people actually talk rationally and explain how they feel without being mean to someone. I'm so happy this place exists sometimes.

Back