• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "ok."i put the sphere back and leap into a tree. i close my eyes and see my self i walk into my self and i transform back again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    offtopic: srry i havent bin on for a while i got board of going on forms all the time and took a long break

but anyway back on topic
    i shut my eyes and imagin myself in the cold dark sky of night and i see a pokemon running upto me it got so close that i could touch it but befori did it crashed into me and went inside me then when i opened my eyes i looked at myself i was black with yellow rings on me and i was tini i looked around i saw everyone looking down at me

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look inside me and search for combusken in the jungle. it seems a bit easier becuase there seems to be less creepers and stuff. i find him and he turns into the vine and enters my body. i jump down from the tree with one of his ninja moves andwalk over to the umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    i went to go and touch the other orb with the lightning bolt in it and touched with my nose i felt something strange so i moved back and went back to the orb that time i only felt the orb "him strange"

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Kylee closed her eyes again. She felt swirls of ocean waves surround her. For a second she couldn't breath but moments later she was standing in the jungle again.
    She realized she was on all fours, and looked down at her blue paws. "I..I'm a vaporeon!" Kylee wagged her fins from excitement.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk over to the veporon ."hi"

ooc. if you dont know. im in my moph form and im a combusken.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    i walk over to Kylee"hi but isnt there alought of evee evolutions for pokemorphs?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "so what do we do?"gos off to explore the island.

ooc:what are we going to do?stand around and chat?lets do something! if this sounds rude its not meant to.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • OOC: I think we need to figure out our legendary
    suicune
    IC: Kylee moved poward and put her paw on one of the orbs (suicune). It glowed a bright blue. "How do we know which one is ours?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    he thinks about what his legedary might be he stars at the yellow orb for a min"i think the orb that are your has your legendary only glows when you touch it" touchs the yellow orb again it glows

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i morph back to human and then look inside myself again all the ground is clear and there are on trees and vines.the combusken comes and i morph again.i morph back to human and i go back and now there is only a giant baren plain with wild grass and one humungus tree in the middle. i walk to the tree and combusken jumps down from the top which must be 200 metres high. i touch it and it leaps into me. i walk over to the spheres and put my hand over themoltres sphere. it glows."maybe your right."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back