• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
  • "Hey wait up! I'm not on the track team!" The espeon finally stopped. "Wow!" Kylee looked at the shrine, but she still couldn't understand why they were here. She looked around with a confused look on her face, "Why are we here?" she asked.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i watch this from a tree.i also feel a sense of deja vu now i have been around. i remember my parents and remember how they had a secret and that the legebdary pokemon motros was always around my house in the hills. i look at the espeon and at the shrine then remember and my eyes grow wide."i know this place. i have been here before. i dont know how but i have."i try to remember when i was here

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i remember."i remember now!when i was a kid i dreamed i was standing on the beach and then i turned into moltres and i flew around the island and over the shrine. you were at the shrine in espeon form.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:pinpfan are you replyin to me about mortres flying around my house?

ic: i dont know how eether. the only way motres could fly around my house was i people could turn into it.it puzzles me once i saw two moltres they dissapeared then my parents alked in the door and said they were going on a bussiness trip then they left and the 2 moltres appears again.i never saw my parents again after that. i rechon my parents are morphs. i wonder if im a morph.i doubt it."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i think we are the people. we have all come here havent we? im sure its fate that brought us together and destiny that brought us to this island.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back