• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I could try to breed one. I sent you a PM :)
    I have a problem transferring the Umbreon to my Pokemon X game, so while you're working on my Shinx, i'll try to change Umbreon's ability with Pokegen so I can transfer it and trade you. :)

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • I have a problem transferring the Umbreon to my Pokemon X game, so while you're working on my Shinx, i'll try to change Umbreon's ability with Pokegen so I can transfer it and trade you. :)

I don't know if Pokegen is allowed. But, you don't have to change the ability.
    As long as it is shiny it's fine with me.
    Edit: Using the program Pokegen is considered hacked. So please don't use it. ^^
    I'll PM you to consider other offers :)

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Hello. Still Looking for a

Houndour 5IV Naive with Sucker Punch. (Flash Fire)

Mawile 5IV Adamant with Fire Fang (Intimidate)

You can have any I listed before. List in Spoiler for reference.
    Spoiler:

derv1205

Years

Spoiler:

I'll take the Larvitar and Bellsprout please ^^
    I'm breeding your Pokemon right now :)

List has been Updated! Everyone, check it out ^^

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hey there thanks for pm me i am interested in a couple of your events, your world cup pikachu and pokecenter sylveon.
    I have a couple 5 and 6 IV shinys or other events i can offer. Just let me know

derv1205

Years
  • Hey there thanks for pm me i am interested in a couple of your events, your world cup pikachu and pokecenter sylveon.

Can I see a list of your events and 5/6IV Shiny Pokemon please? ^^ I'll gladly trade those pokemon.

Years
  • The Victini, please! Mostly because I'll be making a clone for my boyfriend. I've added your FC. I need to clone the Mew but once I do I'll be ready to trade.

derv1205

Years

Spoiler:

Hey! I got your pokemon. Just let me know whenever you are ready to trade :)

Hey there thanks for pm me i am interested in a couple of your events, your world cup pikachu and pokecenter sylveon.

Okay! Answered your PM. Interested in Dialga and Palkia events ^^

The Victini, please! Mostly because I'll be making a clone for my boyfriend. I've added your FC. I need to clone the Mew but once I do I'll be ready to trade.

Haha okay! I just added your FC. Just let me know when you are ready to trade. You can just send me a PM or answer here. It's the same haha :)

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • im interested in your 6 IV Heracross and 6 IV Greninja. I can offer you my 6 IV shiny Castform and 6 IV Shiny Snorlax all Kalos Bred.

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I don't know if Pokegen is allowed. But, you don't have to change the ability.
    As long as it is shiny it's fine with me.
    Edit: Using the program Pokegen is considered hacked. So please don't use it. ^^
    I'll PM you to consider other offers :)
    Ah, okay.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I was wondering if you could help me get some Y exclusive Mega Stones? I don't seem to be able to get them anywhere. I don't have a lot of IV-bred pokes, but I do have a fair amount of shinies. I do have a shiny 6IV Gengar that I've never used, not sure about the legality of it, got it through WT. Please let me know if you can help? I'm looking for Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoomite and Aggronite.

Much appreciated!

Years
  • I've got your clone and I'll be online ALL day today so if you see me on, send the trade! :)
    Also, I am getting a Phione probably later today. Any chance you would take a clone of that for the Jirachi?

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hey there, im interested in a few more of your events

Movie 14 Darkrai

Sea spirits den articuno

Extreme speed genesect

If there is anything else off that list i sent that you want let me know otherwise i have more events (mostly Japanese) i can send the info on

derv1205

Years
  • I was wondering if you could help me get some Y exclusive Mega Stones? I don't seem to be able to get them anywhere. I don't have a lot of IV-bred pokes, but I do have a fair amount of shinies. I do have a shiny 6IV Gengar that I've never used, not sure about the legality of it, got it through WT. Please let me know if you can help? I'm looking for Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoomite and Aggronite.

Much appreciated!

If you only need the megastones I can just attach them to any pokemon, no need of giving me anything special. BUT if you by any chance have focus sash, life orb, red card, choice band, muscle band, focus band, wide lense, choice specs that would be awesome.
    These are items found in the Battle maison (16BP+) ,if you don''t it's okay ^^ I can still trade them to you.

I've got your clone and I'll be online ALL day today so if you see me on, send the trade! :)
    Also, I am getting a Phione probably later today. Any chance you would take a clone of that for the Jirachi?

I'm cloning some pokemon right now ^^ I should be online from now on until really late/early lol.
    And I already have Phione =/ Sorry. Anything else?

Hey there, im interested in a few more of your events

Movie 14 Darkrai

Sea spirits den articuno

Extreme speed genesect

If there is anything else off that list i sent that you want let me know otherwise i have more events (mostly Japanese) i can send the info on

Giratina LV 100 (shiny)
    Calm
    OT: sum2013

Ash's pikachu
    OT Ash
    ID 01301

Flying pikachu
    OT world12
    ID08122

Those three should do ^^

Years
  • I unfortunately don't have anything else right now. So I may return at a later time for a Jirachi. :)
    Whenever you have finished cloning and are free to trade, let me know!

I did see you're looking for someone to do CSS for your first post, though. I know a bit of CSS, if I were to come up with something you like enough, would you be willing to trade the Jirachi?

derv1205

Years
  • I unfortunately don't have anything else right now. So I may return at a later time for a Jirachi. :)
    Whenever you have finished cloning and are free to trade, let me know!

I did see you're looking for someone to do CSS for your first post, though. I know a bit of CSS, if I were to come up with something you like enough, would you be willing to trade the Jirachi?

Haha I'll PM you when I'm done cloning, and maybe. We'll figure something out :)
    I'll PM regarding that too ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back