• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • Ok that works for me. I work two jobs today so i won't be able to trade until later tonight (about 8:30 pm EST) if that works for you

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    If you only need the megastones I can just attach them to any pokemon, no need of giving me anything special. BUT if you by any chance have focus sash, life orb, red card, choice band, muscle band, focus band, wide lense, choice specs that would be awesome.
    These are items found in the Battle maison (16BP+) ,if you don''t it's okay ^^ I can still trade them to you.

I just need the stones, but I'll be happy to give you a BP item from your list for each trade. Might even give you all of them if I have enough BP. Only problem is our difference in time zones. I suggest you PM me when you're online and I'll see what I can do. But for the next 8 hours I'll be sleeping, so please not then. ;)

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • I just need the stones, but I'll be happy to give you a BP item from your list for each trade. Might even give you all of them if I have enough BP. Only problem is our difference in time zones. I suggest you PM me when you're online and I'll see what I can do. But for the next 8 hours I'll be sleeping, so please not then. ;)

Ok, Just sent you a PM :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Hey, I was wondering you still have any 6IV ditto? I have a shiny event suicune. Relaxed nature.

LV. 30
    Sheer cold/Air Slash/Extreme Speed/Aqua Ring

I also have the shiny event Entei.

Last edited:

derv1205

Years
  • Hey, I was wondering you still have any 6IV ditto? I have a shiny event suicune. Relaxed nature.

LV. 30
    Sheer cold/Air Slash/Extreme Speed/Aqua Ring

I also have the shiny event Entei.

Either of them sounds great! I have Shiny Ditto's of different natures.
    They are in the first page. And let me know which nature you want ^^ If you want two natures I'll gladly trade for both Suicune and Entei.
    And I also added new events and new shiny pokemon if you want to check them out ^^

Years
  • I've been searching for a max IV Ditto recently... but I'm not entirely sure what I could trade in return. I have a few legendaries (such as a Pokémon Channel Jirachi) and shiny Pokémon I'd be willing to trade. Let me know what you'd rather have, and I can get a full list of the specifics of them. :)

derv1205

Years
  • I've been searching for a max IV Ditto recently... but I'm not entirely sure what I could trade in return. I have a few legendaries (such as a Pokémon Channel Jirachi) and shiny Pokémon I'd be willing to trade. Let me know what you'd rather have, and I can get a full list of the specifics of them. :)

If you can give me a list of your shiny and legendary/events it would be nice ^^
    Also, make sure you tell me what nature of Ditto and if it's shiny or not. I have some natures that are shiny and others that aren't.

Years
  • If you can give me a list of your shiny and legendary/events it would be nice ^^
    Also, make sure you tell me what nature of Ditto and if it's shiny or not. I have some natures that are shiny and others that aren't.
    Alright, I will do! It might take me a while though, but I'll try to be as quick as possible.
    I don't mind if it's shiny or not, and the nature isn't too important, but if it was Modest, that'd be awesome ^^

derv1205

Years
  • Alright, I will do! It might take me a while though, but I'll try to be as quick as possible.
    I don't mind if it's shiny or not, and the nature isn't too important, but if it was Modest, that'd be awesome ^^

Well, all the natures I have are on my list so check that out. Also if it's shiny or not.
    I'm pretty sure I have a modest one. Well, just post your list whenever you are ready and I'll see which pokemon i want. ^^

derv1205

Years
  • Hey if you are still interested I still have the shiny event suicune and/or entei. My message didn't go through yesterday. But I would really like a shiny beldum.

Sounds good! Shiny Beldum and a 6IV Ditto for your Shiny Entei and Raikou? Is that okay with you?

And please, quote me on your message so I get a notification that you've replied. ^^ Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    I don't need the ditto anymore. But I would still love the beldum. Would you trade it for my suicune?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Sounds good! Shiny Beldum and a 6IV Ditto for your Shiny Entei and Raikou? Is that okay with you?

And please, quote me on your message so I get a notification that you've replied. ^^ Thanks.

Hey I don't need the ditto anymore thanks. But I would love the beldum. Would you take a suicune?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Hello! I'm in need of your 6 IV dittos. I'm really sick of the breeding process >.> I have a HP Ice, Timid, Heat Wave Zapdos (Non-Kalos), Timid 6IV Thunderus-T (Non-Kalos), 6IV Garchomp with Rough Skin and Outrage (Kalos Born), 6IV Multiscale Dragonite w/ Outrage+Dragon Dance (Kalos Born), 6IV Breloom w/ Technician (Kalos Born), and many Mega Stones and other decent 5/6 IV Pokes, do you think we can work something out?

derv1205

Years
  • Hey I don't need the ditto anymore thanks. But I would love the beldum. Would you take a suicune?

Yes! Sounds good. I'll trade that.
    I have updated my hours on the first post because these few weeks I'm going to be pretty busy with some research projects at school.
    Just add my FC which is in the first post and tell me your FC and your IGN so I can add you and I'll PM you when we can trade ^^ Sorry about any delays.

Hello! I'm in need of your 6 IV dittos. I'm really sick of the breeding process >.> I have a HP Ice, Timid, Heat Wave Zapdos (Non-Kalos), Timid 6IV Thunderus-T (Non-Kalos), 6IV Garchomp with Rough Skin and Outrage (Kalos Born), 6IV Multiscale Dragonite w/ Outrage+Dragon Dance (Kalos Born), 6IV Breloom w/ Technician (Kalos Born), and many Mega Stones and other decent 5/6 IV Pokes, do you think we can work something out?

Hey, yes.
    I have 3 non-shiny Dittos and 3 shiny Dittos with different natures. So let me know which ones you want. I'm interested in the 6IV Garchomp, the 6IV Breelom and the 6IV Multiscale Dragonite. And can i have a list of other 5/6 IV pokemon you have ^^ And/or any shiny. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Sure thing! Here's what I've got in terms of 5 IV:

Dratini (Marvel Scale, various 5 IV, almost all Adamant, All have Dragon Dance)
    Gible (Rough Skin, various 5 IV, all Jolly)
    Electrike (Lightning Rod, various 5 IV, mostly Modest)
    Froakie (Protean, various 5 IV, mostly Hasty)
    Scyther (Technician, various 5 IV, almost all Adamant, Some have Pursuit)
    Shroomish (Quick Feet, various 5 IV, all Jolly)
    Shellder (Skill Link, more 5 IV than I would ever want, all Adamant)
    Noibat (Infiltrator, not sure how many are 4 and how many are 5 IV, all Modest)
    Pinsir (Mostly Mold Breaker, sadly, not sure if any are 5 but I could get some within a day, all Jolly)

In terms of Shinies I have a Raikou and Entei that are NFT (They're special to me, I want to pick up a Shiny 6IV Suicune from the event also ^_^), a Shiny Stunfisk, and a Shiny Growlithe that I'm not sure if I'd trade. The Growlithe and Stunfisk and Kalos Born from the friend Safari.

All of the Baby Pokes come in whatever gender you'd like :)

If possible I'd like to keep the Breloom, but if he must go he must go >.>

In terms of what I'd like to get, It'd be awesome if I could get more than 1 Ditto, I suppose Adamant, Jolly, Modest, and Timid are among the best natures to look for, so any of those are fine. Ideally, I'd like to get 3:
    1 Shiny (Whatever Nature, as long as it's 6 IVs)
    2 Non-Shiny (1 Adamant 1 modest/Timid/Jolly)

Let me know ^_^

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I'm interested in your Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon. I could offer these legendaries for the trade:

Zapdos
    lvl 60 Pressure
    Tornadus lvl 40 Pranskter / dream radar Tornadus lvl 5 regenerator
    Dream radar Thundurus lvl 40 / lvl 5 volt absorb
    Dream radar Landorus lvl 40 / lvl 5 Intimidate / Landorus lvl 70 sand force
    Cressalia lvl 50 / lvl 68 levitate
    Uxie lvl 50 / lvl 65 Levitate
    Azelf lvl 50 / lvl 65 Levitate
    Mespirit lvl 50 / lvl 65 Levitate
    Dialga lvl 70 Pressure
    Giratina lvl 48 pressure / Dream radar Giratina lvl 5 telepathy
    Cobalion lvl 42 / lvl 45 Justified
    Virizion lvl 42 / lvl 45 Justified
    Terrakion lvl 42 / lvl 45 Justified
    Zekrom lvl 70 Teravolt
    Reshiram lvl 70 Turboblaze
    Kyurem lvl 70 / lvl 75 Pressure
    Regirock lvl 65 Clear body
    Registeel lvl 65 Clear body
    Regice lvl 65 Clear body
    Regigigas lvl 68 Slow start
    Latios lvl 68 Levitate

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, all the natures I have are on my list so check that out. Also if it's shiny or not.
    I'm pretty sure I have a modest one. Well, just post your list whenever you are ready and I'll see which pokemon i want. ^^

Well, it took a while, but here's a list of pretty much everything I have that may or may not be worth anything. If there's something you want, let me know, or if you want to know more about one of them (I haven't had chance to check IVs for exmaple, although I wouldn't expect anything too amazing), that's fine too! And yeah, if that Modest max IV Ditto is still available, that's the one I would like :)

Spoiler:

derv1205

Years
  • Sure thing! Here's what I've got in terms of 5 IV:

Dratini (Marvel Scale, various 5 IV, almost all Adamant, All have Dragon Dance)
    Gible (Rough Skin, various 5 IV, all Jolly)
    Electrike (Lightning Rod, various 5 IV, mostly Modest)
    Froakie (Protean, various 5 IV, mostly Hasty)
    Scyther (Technician, various 5 IV, almost all Adamant, Some have Pursuit)
    Shroomish (Quick Feet, various 5 IV, all Jolly)
    Shellder (Skill Link, more 5 IV than I would ever want, all Adamant)
    Noibat (Infiltrator, not sure how many are 4 and how many are 5 IV, all Modest)
    Pinsir (Mostly Mold Breaker, sadly, not sure if any are 5 but I could get some within a day, all Jolly)

In terms of Shinies I have a Raikou and Entei that are NFT (They're special to me, I want to pick up a Shiny 6IV Suicune from the event also ^_^), a Shiny Stunfisk, and a Shiny Growlithe that I'm not sure if I'd trade. The Growlithe and Stunfisk and Kalos Born from the friend Safari.

All of the Baby Pokes come in whatever gender you'd like :)

If possible I'd like to keep the Breloom, but if he must go he must go >.>

In terms of what I'd like to get, It'd be awesome if I could get more than 1 Ditto, I suppose Adamant, Jolly, Modest, and Timid are among the best natures to look for, so any of those are fine. Ideally, I'd like to get 3:
    1 Shiny (Whatever Nature, as long as it's 6 IVs)
    2 Non-Shiny (1 Adamant 1 modest/Timid/Jolly)

Let me know ^_^

Well, these are my shinies:
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Limber
    Nature: Bold
    Moveset: Transform

31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Calm

31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Jolly

And this are my non-shinies:
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant

31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Imposter
    Nature: Modest

31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid

So take a pick, I would honestly be interested in both Entei and Raikou. I already have most of the 5IV pokemon you have and not really interested in the ones I don't since I could easily breed them. Sorry. But let me know if you wanna trade those ^^

I'm interested in your Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon. I could offer these legendaries for the trade:

Zapdos
    lvl 60 Pressure
    Tornadus lvl 40 Pranskter / dream radar Tornadus lvl 5 regenerator
    Dream radar Thundurus lvl 40 / lvl 5 volt absorb
    Dream radar Landorus lvl 40 / lvl 5 Intimidate / Landorus lvl 70 sand force
    Cressalia lvl 50 / lvl 68 levitate
    Uxie lvl 50 / lvl 65 Levitate
    Azelf lvl 50 / lvl 65 Levitate
    Mespirit lvl 50 / lvl 65 Levitate
    Dialga lvl 70 Pressure
    Giratina lvl 48 pressure / Dream radar Giratina lvl 5 telepathy
    Cobalion lvl 42 / lvl 45 Justified
    Virizion lvl 42 / lvl 45 Justified
    Terrakion lvl 42 / lvl 45 Justified
    Zekrom lvl 70 Teravolt
    Reshiram lvl 70 Turboblaze
    Kyurem lvl 70 / lvl 75 Pressure
    Regirock lvl 65 Clear body
    Registeel lvl 65 Clear body
    Regice lvl 65 Clear body
    Regigigas lvl 68 Slow start
    Latios lvl 68 Levitate

Hey! I would like Registeel, Regirock, Regice if that's okay with you ^^

Well, it took a while, but here's a list of pretty much everything I have that may or may not be worth anything. If there's something you want, let me know, or if you want to know more about one of them (I haven't had chance to check IVs for exmaple, although I wouldn't expect anything too amazing), that's fine too! And yeah, if that Modest max IV Ditto is still available, that's the one I would like :)

Spoiler:

Lv. 5 Jirachi should be good ! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back