• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Hey! I would like Registeel, Regirock, Regice if that's okay with you
    [X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^
    Sure, I'm ready to trade right now. I'll also include berries for the legendaries to hold. Please check my post in the items quick trade thread to see what I have:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321018&page=2

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    What would you be willing to do for the Garchomp, Breloom, and Dragonite? As much as I need the Dittos the Legendary Dogs are my Babies I couldn't let go of them xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Yes! Sounds good. I'll trade that.
    I have updated my hours on the first post because these few weeks I'm going to be pretty busy with some research projects at school.
    Just add my FC which is in the first post and tell me your FC and your IGN so I can add you and I'll PM you when we can trade ^^ Sorry about any delays.

Alright I just added you. My IGN: Kimo. I really appreciate your patience. I'm in no rush so PM when can.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hey was intereste in a couple event pokemon

Corocoro event charizard

Pokecenter mawile

If you still have that list i sent see if there is somethin on there you like if not i have more events i can send the info on

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Sure, I'm ready to trade right now. I'll also include berries for the legendaries to hold. Please check my post in the items quick trade thread to see what I have:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321018&page=2
    No problem! I'll just add your 3DS FC and then I'm ready to go! Are you available to trade now?
    Yes! Sounds good. I'll trade that.
    I have updated my hours on the first post because these few weeks I'm going to be pretty busy with some research projects at school.
    Just add my FC which is in the first post and tell me your FC and your IGN so I can add you and I'll PM you when we can trade ^^ Sorry about any delays.

Alright I just added you. My IGN: Kimo. I really appreciate your patience. I'm in no rush so PM when can.

Hey guys, for you that I already agreed on the trade. Please do me a huge favour and send me a PM with the Pokemon you are trading me, and the ones I'm giving you, also add your FC and IGN if it's not somewhere visible in your Profile, please.
    The reason is that I am organizing my boxes and Pokemon Bank to make sure I don't make the mistake of running out of clones and with 12 boxes in pokemon and 25 boxes in the game it might take some time. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!

What would you be willing to do for the Garchomp, Breloom, and Dragonite? As much as I need the Dittos the Legendary Dogs are my Babies I couldn't let go of them xD

I'll can take Garchomp, Breelom and Dragonite. That is fine. I'll trade you the Dittos. Please read the message above as well ^^

Hey was intereste in a couple event pokemon

Corocoro event charizard

Pokecenter mawile

If you still have that list i sent see if there is somethin on there you like if not i have more events i can send the info on

Let me check the list and I'll get back to you in a PM ^^ Sorry about the delay, I'm organizing my boxes.

I'd really like to have a 5/6 IV Ditto but I only got 5 IV HA Eevees (no HyperVoice) to offer :(

Do you have any other shiny pokemon? I already have quiet a few Eevees..

derv1205

Years
  • I got a few for every nature.

Here's the moveset:
    Wish
    Yawn
    Synchronoise
    Covet

I can check if you have a specific nature and 5 IV in mind :)

I'll Pm you ^^

Everyone else, I have the pokemon ready for trade. Please send me a PM with your FC and IGN, as well as the pokemon we are trading so it's easier for me ^^ Thanks a lot! :)

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    I was just skimming through the shop, and being the avid vulpix fan I am, I didn't happen to notice any competitive vulpix with Hypnosis bred in. Would you like one :D?

derv1205

Years
  • I was just skimming through the shop, and being the avid vulpix fan I am, I didn't happen to notice any competitive vulpix with Hypnosis bred in. Would you like one :D?

I could breed one but I don't really use Vulpix competitively. So, thanks for the offer but for now I guess I won't take it ^^ Come back anytime if you want to make a trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Any specific hidden ability pokemon/ competitive pokemon you were looking for? I have a decent collection of various high level IV pokemon with and without hidden abilities. I was interested in having a calm Cleffa bred for me, your competitive Scizor, and shiny moxie Pinsir. I'd be prepared to offer you 2-3 pokemon for one of yours for each of those pokemon.

derv1205

Years
  • Any specific hidden ability pokemon/ competitive pokemon you were looking for? I have a decent collection of various high level IV pokemon with and without hidden abilities. I was interested in having a calm Cleffa bred for me, your competitive Scizor, and shiny moxie Pinsir. I'd be prepared to offer you 2-3 pokemon for one of yours for each of those pokemon.

Hey! Well, I'm not specifically interested in any competitive pokemon as of now, but if you have any good pokemon not on my list, or that have good egg moves compared to the ones I have, I will definitely consider it ^^. I'm mostly looking for high IV shinies to be honest and/or event pokemon :) So just let me know ^^

derv1205

Years
  • Hey it's me again.

Are you interested in HA 5IV Dratini for your Calm HA 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bulbarsaur?

Already have several HA 5IV Dratinis, sorry. As of now, I'm looking for Ratticate high IVs (HA would be nice), same with Arbok/Ekans, Meowth/Persian, Mankey/Primeape, Seel/Dewgong, Krabby/Kingler, Koffing/Weezing. ^^

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    If I understand correctly, you do not yet have access do a 6IV timid Ditto? I can clone my shiny one for you if you want. I kinda have my eye set on that VGC09 Shiny Milotic. I also have Perfect 6IV Shiny Hydreigon I could offer for another trade if you are interested in him. Hes already level 100 and EV Trained but you could reset bag him to rebuild him if you want.

derv1205

Years
  • Hey, I am interested in any one of your 6 IV Dittos. What would ou consider a fair trade for one of them?
    Thanks for the time,
    For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Uhm, well, I'm mostly looking for Shiny IV pokemon I do not have. Or any pokemon that cannot be found in X/Y, like Meowth or other pokemon to complete my pokedex (although I would ask like 2 or 3 of these for a Ditto.)

If I understand correctly, you do not yet have access do a 6IV timid Ditto? I can clone my shiny one for you if you want. I kinda have my eye set on that VGC09 Shiny Milotic. I also have Perfect 6IV Shiny Hydreigon I could offer for another trade if you are interested in him. Hes already level 100 and EV Trained but you could reset bag him to rebuild him if you want.

Hey! Yeah, I'll take the 6IV Timid Ditto for my Milotic ^^. And what would you want for the Hydreigon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back