• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You are banned for not accepting a perfectly good reason to warn.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You are warned for not knowing that that Espeon is indeed an Espeon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You must be banned for being related to Shayla..she doesn't like too many relatives.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Your signature is aligned to the left. We don't allow such signatures on the forums. I'll have to give you another warning, and as a special gift with the warning, you'll get a BAN!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • You're claiming to be a telepath even though such things only exist in fiction. There are impressionable children on these boards and you are filling their heads with this kind of nonsense. That kind of irresponsible behaviour can not be tolerated, therefore you are banned.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • You completely capitalized two words in one sentence. Two does not go into one...

< ) I sense that you have been, [S-HIGHLIGHT]BANNED[/S-HIGHLIGHT] ( >

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Is that another preposterous allusion to psychic powers I see? And not only that, but you've also written the word 'banned' with an excessively complicated and non-standard font and you even had the nerve to make a theme with Naruto characters without including Haku.

That is simply inexcusable, so it's back to bansville with you. You are hereby Banned once again. <.<

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You must be banned for being related to Shayla..she doesn't like too many relatives.

She's the one who asked me to be her brother...

Is that another preposterous allusion to psychic powers I see? And not only that, but you've also written the word 'banned' with an excessively complicated and non-standard font and you even had the nerve to make a theme with Naruto characters without including Haku.

That is simply inexcusable, so it's back to bansville with you. You are hereby Banned once again. <.<

You are warned for having a really cool username. I didn't feel like reading your whole post, so yeah.

Nevermind, you are BANNED for writing too much in a post that's supposed to be simple!

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Your banned for quoting two messages at once!

~You are banned. Have a nice day.=)

You stated that Marz was banned in two sentences. I will not allow you to ban someone twise in one post. I repeat, two does not go into one.

<) I sense that you have been, BANNED (>

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Ok, BANNED for two reasons: 1. you have Itachi in your avatar 2. you got in front of my post >:O

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Now what's this I see? You claim to be Hinata-chan's #1 fanboy yet at the same time you have claimed no less than four other female characters as your bishies! I'll have you know that we have a strict monogamy principle here at PC, you shameless playboy! For cheating on your bishies, not to mention faultily claiming a #1 fan position, you are hereby warned, and unless you better yourself there will be more to come. <<

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A June joiner eh? Nope, PC doesn't like members joining in months that don't have a special event..Until one happens, you may rejoin, but for the moment. Banned~

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I'm sorry but there is a limit to how well your post can be and you, you just went beyond that limit. But i'll go easy on you this time.
    <) I sense that you have been, WARNED (>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back