• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You are banned for having a Cyndaquil as your theme. Everyone knows Charmander is the greater fire starter.

~You are banned. Have a nice day! =)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You are BANNED for being contravertial. Everyone knows you can't have a nice day when being banned!

Years
  • People whom I ban WILL have a nice day, because they wont be on the computer posting around on this site anymore. Now, for questioning my techniques, you are banned.

~You are BANNED. Have a nice day. =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You must be banned for posting here too much. PC's database is slower because of your longer than mine posts.

Years
  • I post because it gives me freedom of speech. If you have a problem with that, then you are banned.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You shall be warned for banning everyone, that's plain unfair.

Years
  • You and me are like the couple of this game. I do not wish to be that. I will need to ban you to make it fair to myself, and me.

Years
  • Frankly, I couldn't care less if you came back or not. Which, also makes your reason for banning me, deniable. For this, you are banned.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You must be warned for not bribing someone to post in here for eight hours.

Years
  • Who wants to be bribed? I don't bribe, perhaps your the briber, and for that, obviously your banned.

~You are banned. Have a nice day. =)

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • You have Goku in Super sayan 2 but not Gotenks in super sayan 3? Well that just lets me BAN you for two days because you didn't acknowledge the stringer DBZ character.

Years
  • That is actually a great way of spreading the "banned" word. I will represent him by doing so myself, but, for now, you are banned.

~You are B&. Have a nice day. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back