• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You are BANNED for being Power Crazy. Nobody likes a person like that.

Years
  • Warned for capitalizing the "B" in "banned". It would have been a ban but you were nice, so I lowered it to a warn.

EDIT: Banned for beating me to a post!

Years
  • Everyone wants to ban the banner. Well, I guess I am alone, banning everyone else! Especially you!

~You are banned. Have a nice day. =)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    BANNED for listening to Haunter Master and not capitalizing the 'b'! Don't take that from someone you don't even know!

Years
  • Hmmm.. you have exactly 700 posts.. That number, along with 2415920, always annoys me.

~You are Banned. Have a nice day. =)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You must be warned because you aren't online now..Ebil stuff.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Razmaster, frankly using words that make you sound smart dont make you sound smart. I was kidding smart one, dont try sounding so official ¬¬

ANYWAYZ Inverted images are unacceptable ):< BANNED

Years
  • Well, I am smart, although, smarts are a matter of opinion. My opinion of me, is smart, (obviously), so xP.

I will be nice to you though, instead of a ban, I will only give you a warning. Keep in mind, this is my first warning that I ever gave out. =/

~You are warned. Have a nice day! =)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You are banned for being at this thread alone way too much. It scares the newbie Moderation Revengers.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • BANNED for giving out your first warning, I personally am ALL ABOUT THE BANNING WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: Marz you are BANNED for getting in front of my post >:O

Years
  • Why does everyone like to ban me? Am I moderator material, and you guys are scared? Well, in any case, the person above me is banned for being the person above me.

~You are banned. Have a nice day. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back