• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't drawn Pokemon in a while. Last time I drew one was I think Pikachu on the back of my Math Notebook.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

the first time i ever drew a pokemon, it was a nidoran boy that i copied (not traced) off of these weird cards my sister had. it was actually pretty good, and at one point, i had so many pictures of pokemon i had cut out that i drew backgrounds for them and we played with them.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I don't draw anything, period. I did draw made-up Pokemon a while back, but the drawings failed. My best drawing was that of a Digimon, if anything.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
Years

Practice, maybe? :v

I can draw, but I totally am unable to draw Pokémon. I'll need references if I were to draw those species.

Also, even if this is intentional, it was rather amusing to me. :)

99279898.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I saw that and I couldn't help but snicker. xD

I drew a chibi Red today. Does that count? |D /brick'd

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

You always draw Red, though o3o Draw that one guy I'm obsessed with for a change. /burned

And I was wondering what made the bottom scrollbar appear.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

nya...that's normally what a cat says, right? i thought you liked sewaddle, which is a bug...

yeah, i got four books from the library, and they won't last me more than a few days...

when i finally get my pokedex book, i will finally be migrating pokemon from previous gens...except for sinnoh, because we only know where a copy of pearl is, and i doubt that i'll be able to borrow it any time soon...so i guess i have to wait until i get wifi for a lot of them...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

'S an online/offline verbal tic I've had long before Sewaddle existed :> Besides, Idk if I could get used to saying "kuru~" ...Then again, maybe I could.

You should read Pokemon Adventures if you have it in your library. Viz's version isn't that great as the fan-translated versions (even Chuang Yi's version is better, and he makes Tate a gal), but still. One of the best Pokemon manga series out there, if you ask me <3

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

if i get to the library more often, sure. or i can save up money to buy the manga somewhere...i've always wanted to read the pokemon manga because most of the time i don't get much time to watch the anime, and most of the time there are differences in anime and manga, so i'm really curious about that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I find the Manga to be much better than the anime, but each person have their own preferences.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Garbodor creeped me out, so you're all good with hating it (b' ')b And I'm apathetic towards Jynx, so you're good there too XD;

The manga is a billion times better than the anime, and a googol times better than the Hoenn/Sinnoh portion of the anime.

Back