• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i won't do it again...

i get my ds back today, so i need to make plans to catch white exclusive pokemon for my older brother, who finally agreed to trading to complete the dex. i just hope the people in white forest haven't left.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011

I'm obsessed with milktank, they're so pink and chubby, and every time I use their skill 'milk', I would make myself drool imagining how delicious their milk must be...
anyone else have this kind of obsession?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. The people in my White Forest probably left because I haven't played my game in a few weeks. /shrugs.

Hmm... not particularly. I do love my three top favorites though.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

at this rate, there's going to be another ghost soon...

i'm actually glad that they finally made a pokemon game in the main series that you can see all the starters and their evolutions. now they need to make one where you can get them all... (i know that one of the gameboy ones, yellow, i think, allows you to get all 3, but they haven't really done that for the more recent games.)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Can you link the source please?

'Cause if it's true, I'm placing my bets on it being gen. V game numero three. That, or more PMD games, which would freaking rock.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's actually just a rumour, but here is a source speaking about said rumour. I think Serebii also said something about the rumour as well.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

my little brother had colloseum before...then sold it just barely after he beat it (a few days) and now he wants to buy it again so we can complete the pokedex on our gba games.

i've started to transfer pokemon to white...it's going to take a while to complete my pokedex...i hope my brother trades with me soon so i can at least get my unova pokedex done in the meantime.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
wow, the Pokemon Trivia forum action has gone down drastically :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To be honest to have seen that much activity from Pokemon Trivia over the past week was pretty surprising. It's a shame that it's done back down again. Hopefully it'll spike once the end of the school year ends and summer starts.

For Pokemon that need friendship I tend to just run around with them until they're ready to evolve, and perhaps give them a few groomings. That's how I managed to get a Blissey on my Soul Silver at like... level three if I remember correctly. Togetic was around level 5-7, I think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Woah, calm down there Derk. I'm not surprised that the activity has gone down, because May is usually the month of/the month before finals, as well as other things such as AP testing. This place will always have activity, but for the next month a lower amount of it is to be expected.

Yeah, I would have to agree. I don't know how long it took me to get my Eevee to a Espeon in my Silver, but I'm certain that it was longer than it took for me to get my Eevee to an Espeon in Soul Silver.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i need to run around in caves for stones in white...

i run around with pokemon a lot to make them friendlier. right now i have a zubat and an eevee in...i'm going to make zubat a golbat tomorrow, and then eventually crobat...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hn......

Going up and down a place like the cycling road helps. least it did for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Luxury Bell. Having your Pokemon in a Friend Ball (in GSC/HGSS) or Luxury Ball helps as well. I think there is another one, but whatev. 'Course you can't really have Eevee in either of those types of balls, so Luxury Bell.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
I am going to school in 4 minutes...No chance to be ghost =/

Back