• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

hoenn was beter than sinnoh. i at least watched hoenn as much as i could. sinnoh didn't even last 10 episodes...

i like espeon and glaceon best out of the eeveelutions. for some reason, they're really cool compared to the others.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

My Eeveelution faves go in this order:

Tied for first: Espeon/Glacon
Tied for second: Umbreon/Vaporeon
Tied for third: Jolteon/Leafeon
Fourth: Flareon

If only Flareon would learn Flare Blitz...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Matt, please remember that your posts have to be Pokemon Related. Next time will have to be a warning.

My favorite is Espeon, and they all tumble around somewhere after that.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

My reason for liking Glaceon is for its design/shiny. I wish I were more powerful in battle, though :< That's why Espeon's also number one; it's one of my fave Sp. Atk. Pokemon.

Vaporeon and Umbreon are both defensive but powerful in Sp. Atk. and Atk. respectively, and I love using Aqua Ring + Leftovers as a combo with Vaporeon and Curse x1-6 + Payback with Umbreon.

Jolteon makes a good paralysis-inducing Pokemon because of its high speed and whatnot, and I Leafeon's just there because I like its design; it's the only Eeveelution I haven't tried training in a Pokemon game. However, it does seem pretty potent which is why Flareon isn't here.

Flareon's design is awesome, but it really needs to learn Flare Blitz. Its most powerful Fire attack that isn't special is Fire Fang, and even that's not too great.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I liked Espeon long before I actually used it in battle. It's what got me into drawing, so yeah. A lot of my favorites aren't particularly because of what they can do in battle. Vaporeon was my favorite Eeveelution before Espeon, and I've never even used Vaporeon in battle.

Anyways, hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have something up for PT that you can gain an emblem from.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

everyone always seem to make strategies or make their pokemon learn certain moves...the only pokemon i've done something specific is blaziken, where i always teach it fire punch, blaze kick, sky uppercut, and double kick. at least, in ruby that's about all i ever taught it...

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I hate competitive battling but I do like paying attention to nature and stats.

I also loved Espeon long before I used it on my team. Idk why it wasn't a part of my older teams, honestly.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i finally got the pokedex book! i was so eager to read it, i ignored the fact that whenever i read in a car, i get a headache...well worth it, though. now i'll be so much happier.

now i want to have wifi for dream world...when i get my ds back, i'm going to do a lot pokemon musicals.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I bought a Togekiss plush when I went to MEGAcon this this year. My original intention was going to be a B/W plush like Zorua or something, but I saw the Togekiss, thought Mithos (doesn't help that I was dress as Mithos there) and bought it. xD; It's over on my dresser being all cute. <3 /luffles Mithos her Togekiss plush.

and about a foot away from him is my Psyduck plush. :B

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

On my bed are my Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott plushes. In a basket on my bed are my Umbreon, Flareon, and Zorua plushes. In another basket on my bed are my Shellos Eastern, Shellos Western, Riolu, Drifloon, and Mesprit plushes. And then next to my bed is my giant Skymin plush. My bed is currently in couch mode.

Yeaaaaah... |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't get the chance to get plushies often, so yeah. I have Plusle, Minun, Psyduck, a big Meowth, a small Meowth, Blastoise, Shaymin (Sky Forme), Eevee, Mew, Torchic, Pikachu, and Togekiss. Some of them are techinically my sister's, soyeah. =3=

/has tons of non-pokemon plushes in her room though; her room does not look like it belongs to a eighteen year old, derp.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I also had five Pikachus at some point but sold some at a yard sale. Then I have a humongous Eevee and Charmander but Idk what I did with those. Then I have a Psyduck and Charizard at my dad's, and probably some other Pokemon. It's been so long ><;

/and when I originally went to NY, I was hoping for a Zidane or Vivi plush, despite the chances of finding one of either being zero to none

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Blastoise plush I can smack someone with it's hard shell. It's a weapon. :V

/meant animal plushes, really.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

I'm ashamed of not having any major Pokemon plushies when I collect plushies (yay Tails!). XD

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

why is there so much talk of pokemon plushies? it's a little annoying to me (i don't have any, so i can't really say much on this...)

i need to buy the vampire academy books. they're really good.

to complete the unova dex, you need all of the pokemon except for victini, landorus, and kyurem. i understand victini, being an event, and sort of landorus. but why kyurem? you can get it even if you only have one game, and it's pretty easy as well. (i caught mine in 2 or 3 pokeballs) it's kind of weird.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can easily change the topic without complaining. Don't be annoyed just because you can't join in on the topic. Do you know how many topics that's been here and other places and I didn't have anything to say? Quite a few. I would be really annoying myself if I complained about every topic that I don't have a part in.

Probably because they felt like it. Hey, less work for me, so idc if I don't have to catch Kyurem and Landorus for the Pokedex.

Back