• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Quiet or a Talkative person?

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
I'm a shy one ^~^
Generally I'm quiet, around friends I can be a talkative guy

Lucid

Neither. I'm not super chatty, but I'm not uninhibited. I don't talk just for the sake of it tho.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I tend to be quiet when I'm around people I'm not totally comfortable with, but when I'm with my closest friends I can be obnoxiously loud :P

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Online I can be quite talkative! I feel more comfortable talking when online. In real life however, I am very quiet even when with people I am used to. I am quite shy =P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Like you, I am quiet most of the time but can be more talkative and outgoing around the right people.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I am quiet unless I am with my friends. At school when I sit with a bunch of kids without my friends I just sit there and listen. I would prefer that then sit by myself. I dont really mix well with them and just quietly listen. I learn a lot about the character of my classmates and a lot of it is bad. I have this one experience at the table where I actually said like 3 sentences out of the many times I sat there.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Both, depending on the situation. If I'm working with a group of people I don't know super well then you can bet I probably won't talk till spoken to. I'm pretty talkative once I warm up to people though. 8)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm a shy one alright. I struggle to find which words to say and tumble over finding the voice to make my presence known. I went through my entire first year of school not saying a single word. I said a few words in first grade. I opened up more as I made friends, but then I would lose sight of those friends. I withdraw back into my shell and eat lunch by myself until someone literally approaches me and asks me to join their table. Ah, good days of public school. Shame that young college people are much too engrossed in their smart phones to strike up a conversation. I try so hard to initiate conversation, but it usually results in no consistent relationship. Ive gone multiple days saying no more than 12 words a day. I'm a shy one...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Mostly quiet. I sit back and listen more than I talk. And then I wait until everyone else stops talking but by then what I wanted to say is no longer relevant. I can't bring myself to insert myself into a conversation. Makes me feel weird.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Usually shy and quiet from the very beginning.

I can be loud and talkative if I feel comfortable around the people I know and trust.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Quiet, unless someone really wants to get me to talk and by that I mean someone, who actually finds something that I can talk about, which sadly, there's not many topics that get me to that point.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
I'm quiet most of the time. One time I was talking to someone (I forgot who) and one of my friends was like YOU CAN TALK?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Back