• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Quiet or a Talkative person?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Just like the title says do you consider yourself to be a quite or talkative person?

I'm a quite person most of the time. I just like to keep to myself but sometimes I can be talkative if I find the right people.

Last edited by a moderator:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I think you mean quiet.

Anyway, it really depends on the person. Most of the time when it's a stranger, I tend to be very quiet. If I'm more familiar with someone, I'm more likely to talk their ear off.

Years
  • It all depends on what I'm faced with. I'm way more chatter online (such as this very forum) yet way more extremely shy and quiet in real life, and explains why I'm usually a girl of few words when out in public.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    it depends on who i'm talking with.

i'm usually somewhat quiet always.. uh, unless i'm nervous. when i'm nervous i start being really talkative in attempts to break any awkwardness i feel around the current person/people. but if i'm comfortable i'm typically kinda quiet. only sometimes will i be talkative.. that's if we're talking about something i'm interested in, or.. yeah, it just depends.

Last edited:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I'm about half quiet and half talkative. By text, I am a lot more talkative. By voice, I do tend to be more talkative to someone that I know, but when it is someone who I am new to and don't know much and depending on my mood, it can be either way, but if I start off quiet then I do become more talkative once I know the person a bit more. However, in anything like a group conversation, I do tend to be a lot more quiet than talkative.

Detox

It usually depends on the crowd I'm around or the mood I'm in, but in general I suppose that I'm a pretty talkative person.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I'm generally quiet, but given a good topic I can talk all day. Also, I love juicy gossip!

Years
  • Well, if I'm actively engaged in a conversation, then I am by far the most talkative. As for randomly chatting with people in a social environment, it depends on how well I feel that I fit in.

Yukari

I'm really shy around other people most of the time. But if you get me talking I'll never shut up

Years
  • Get me talking and there's a chance I'll be rather chatty. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.

But that's entirely contingent on getting me to talk in the first place. :') Otherwise I will just gladly sit there and stay quiet.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I talk a lot when I'm with friends, not so much otherwise. Sometimes though I can be talkative if there's a need for it, i.e. I'm grouped with a bunch of people (for whatever activity) that I'm not entirely close to and no one's talking then I'll usually be the one to start the conversation.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm a hella talkative person. One of my favorite things is getting quiet people to talk, find out what they dig and sorta open them up, it's awesome to see. I feel like quiet people have so much more to say than talkative people.

Sirfetch’d

Unless I am very comfortable around someone in real life I am pretty quiet. I am not a very social person in groups and all so I tend to keep to myself and not say much haha. However online I don't know how to shut the fuck up

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Quiet mostly. I'm only a talker in a one-on-one conversation with a good friend. When more people are present, I tend to be more a listener.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • it all depends on the person. with my family and boyfriend, i'm a very talkative person. i'm also very talkative on here because i am able to express myself through writing better. around random strangers and the outside world, i'm very quiet.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You could be my spouse and only share a word with me once a month, for all I desire conversation. It's nice to share a bit more than that with those countable among one's friends, but I can just as well well enjoy being solely immersed in my own vocations.

Back