• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Quiet or a Talkative person?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm mostly just a waterfall of words, and stupid jokes. I'm very talkative. I'm mostly the opposite of quiet. Exceptions are when I am with a girl I like. I won't shut down or anything, but because I'm a little more self conscious when talking , I'm a bit more quiet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    strangers - quiet
    friends - talkative
    family - talkative unless extended family
    relationships - rather just lay with them than talk

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Really depends with the people I'm with. If I'm next to a person I befriended, I'm really talkative. I'm usually shy with new people, but if I get to know them well, I'll be talkative with them eventually.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm very quiet, even if around friends or if the conversation is on a topic I could talk about a lot. I'm content just sitting in the same room, listening to what people are talking about. The only time I talk is if people ask me a question, or if I can possibly interject a joke/comment.

Years
  • It really depends. Around people I know well I feel like I talk a little too much but around others I'm not comfortable with I'll give off a really quiet first impression, so much that some people would probably not be able to tell I have a really chatty side to me. Used to be the chattiest person alive up until sixth grade when it all came tumbling down since we moved further away and I wasn't exactly happy in my school or with my classmates. So I'm a little bit of both (and would probably love to become a full-on extrovert if offered the chance via some super cool magic).

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • That completely depends on how comfortable I am around someone. If I'm comfortable around you, I will be very talkative, and quite energetic and fun. If I'm not comfortable with you though, I'll seem really quiet and shy. Online, my shy side disappears and I'm just the one sided energetic person you see bouncing around the forums lol.

Years
  • Yeah, as others have said, this is entirely dependent on how comfortable I am with the people I'm talking to, although I would say regardless I'm more of a quiet person. With my closest friends, I can be extremely talkative, vibrant, and animated, but only with my closest friends. Other than that, I can be very sheltered and unresponsive.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • it depends who im around
    if im around family, ppl i dont like or ppl i dont know then i'll barely talk
    but if im around ppl i like, know or am comfortable with then l0l good luck trying to shup me up!!!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Depends who I'm around. If I'm around my friends then well.... I'm REALLY talkative. If I'm around people aren't as close as friends to me or people I just don't know or people I hate, I'm as quiet as a mouse.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I'm really shy haha, I rarely start a conversation with people irl, usually they do. But if I really want to know someone, I'll try my best to get noticed c;

That's kinda why I came to PC, to make friends :)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • oooo making friends I love doing that! :)

It's so fun just to be able to meet and get close to so many types of people from different backgrounds and cultures! Part of the reason I love PC is because we all have a large amount of similarities but each of us is unique and special and fun to talk to and learn about :)

Ok so the actual thread topic: I'm quite quiet in public, it isn't necessarily because I'm nervous about meeting people but instead I'm nervous about what other people think about me... But for some reason I don't feel that way on PC so I can be very flamboyant and airy here sometimes {XD} Usually once I get to know a person and can tell that I want to know them more I'll break out of my shell a bit and stop caring about what they think of me, and instead hope that they like the real me. However I should really work on just being myself at all times, because I feel like I'm a pretty publicly happy person when I act like myself and happiness is contagious.. so why not be myself and spread joy? ;)

Maybe I should work on cutting down the smilie face count as well haha

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • It honestly depends on the people I am with and the environment I am in. If I am with people that I'm comfortable with like my friends, then I am really bubbly, outgoing and talkative. If I'm surrounded by randoms, I am naturally not as talkative. I don't turn cold though. I do initiate conversations but I'm more reluctant to and often those conversations are your typical, "Hey, what's up? How are you? Enjoying your night? How has your day been? etc"

Back