• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pokemon X and Y Team So Far?

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I do not have a 3DS and thus I do not have the game, nor am I really a fan of the new Pokemon, but this would be my team if I had the game:

-Greninja/Delphox (depends on gen. 1 starter)
-Charizard/Blastoise (depends on gen. 6 starter)
-Aurorus/Tyrantrum (not really sure which, I actually like both)
-Goodra/Noivern (or another dragon type from a different generation)
-Xerneas/Yveltal (depending on which game I get)

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
Years
My team so far:

- Snorlax (lvl 42)
- Pikachu (lvl 42)
- Mr. Mime (lvl 43)
- Pidgeot (lvl 46)
- Greninja (lvl 46)
- Charizard (lvl 47)

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I'm thinking of taking out Vensaur and Doublade. Venasaur makes fight to easy with Sleep Powder and to evolve Doublade into Aegislash you need a Dusk stone which Im planning to use on a competitive Aegislash. I wanted to switch Venasaur for a Nidoking but I can't find a Nidorino and Im switching Doublade for either a Scyther or a Trevenant.

My current team:

Greninja lv 52
Tyrantrum lv 50
Clawtizer lv 39
Sligoo lv 40
Venasaur lv 50
Doublade lv 47

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Just defeated the Elite 4, this was the team I ended up with

Pangoro Lv.73 @ Black Belt
Iron Fist

Crunch
Power-Up Punch
Body Slam
Hammer Arm

Best Fighting type I have ever used in the story aside from Lucario. Great ability and generally OHKO'd everything. Had some trouble evolving it at first but when it finally happened it was brutal.

Tyrantrum Lv. 72 @ Rocky Helmet
Strong Jaw

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Rock Slide

Generally tidy new fossil Pokemon, good STAB and ability support for it's movepool and decent typing. It's basically Rampardos with Dragon type thrown in to mix it up.

Charizard Lv.71 @ Charizardite Y
Blaze/Drought

Fire Fang
Fly
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

Very limited when it comes to moves, but nonetheless lethal once mega evolved. Plus it's Charizard. #Nostalgia

Aegislash Lv.71 @ Leftovers
Stance Change

Iron Head
Swords Dance
Sacred Sword
Shadow Sneak

I was really p***** off when my Doublade evolved into this, losing the No Guard ability and gaining Stance Change, but I gave it a chance, and in the end, it ended up OHKOing all 6 of the Champion's Pokemon, so I can't complain. Once I got used to it, the new ability allowed me to pull off a couple of Swords Dances while maintaining massive defensive stats and therefore taking all hits, and then changing to offence stance and the rest was history. Good shout.

Vileplume Lv. 70 @ Black Sludge
Chlorophyll

Energy Ball
Moonlight
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb

Worked very, very well in the new universe of fairies, took all hits and dealt damage too, so strongly advised for a Fairy/Water counter. Vileplume also saved me in a lot of the many random Wi-Fi Battles I had. The only thing I wish I could change would be Spore > Sleep Powder. Vileplume's underrated though and well worth putting in your team.

Greninja Lv.75 @ Mystic Water
Torrent

Extrasensory
Waterfall
Surf
Night Slash

The only Kalos final starter I remotely liked but I'm now a big fan. Waterfall's slot was Water Shuriken right up until I was forced to use Waterfall, but nonetheless the first real quick Water starter ever. It's basically the Infernape of the Water starters with better typing and a more interesting design.

The team as a whole only really suffered in Wi-Fi battles if Gardevoir was present, but apart from that very solid, now off to see what legendaries await in Kalos.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
My team has undergone some big changes. It's now Greninja, Talonflame, Lucario, Vibrava, Floette, and Gengar.

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
Just beat the Elite Four and Champion! Awesome ending! :D

Anyways, my team is made up of the same Pokémon except their higher levels and have mostly different movesets:

Mortimer the Chesnaught: Lv. 75, Quirky, Knows Dragon Claw, Low Sweep, Earthquake and Seed Bomb.

Ace the Flametalon: Lv. 76, Gentle, Knows Flare Blitz, Bulk Up, Brave Bird and Fly.

Craig the Blastoise: Lv. 75, Relaxed, Knows Ice Beam, Skull Bash, Hydro Pump and Surf.

Sylvia the Meowstic: Lv. 77, Naughty, Knows Cut, Psychic, Signal Beam and Shadow Ball.

Opal the Aegislash: Lv. 64, Impish, Knows Shadow Sneak, Night Slash, Sacred Sword and Iron Head.

Eric the Heloptile: Lv. 66, ---, Knows Rock Slide, Thunderbolt, Dig and Thunder Wave.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hall of Fame team:
hof4sj6x.png

I did shuffle a lot though. Here's the list of Pokemon I used in my playthrough:
Diggersby, Doublade, Heliolisk, Gyarados, Snorlax, Carbink, Granbull...probably more I'm forgetting.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
I've just beat Wulfric, and my team is:

Hawlucha Lv. 61 // Limber (Flying Press, High Jump Kick, Poison Jab, Sky Attack)
Chesnaught Lv. 60 // Overgrow (Wood Hammer, Hammer Arm, Bite, Body Slam)
Klefki Lv. 58 // Prankster (Toxic, Play Rough, Mirror Shot, Heal Block) - I normally don't use status moves but Prankster Heal Block/Toxic should be of immense use with the Elite 4!
Charizard Lv. 60 // Blaze (Flamethrower, Slash, Fly, Fire Fang)
Malamar Lv. 59 // Contrary (Superpower, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Slash)
Sliggoo Lv. 54 // Sap Sipper (Dragon Pulse, Body Slam, Thunderbolt, Muddy Water) - waiting for it to rain somewhere so I can evolve him -_-

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
I'm in Lysandre Labs after the seventh Gym, and my team is thusly:

Ramoth, Shelgon, Lv47 (so close to evolving!)
Muut, Pumpkaboo, Lv40
Chimalma, Gardevoir, Lv51
Gwydion, Delphox, Lv53
Tripitaka, Pangoro, Lv54
Aphros, Vaporeon, Lv47

I've been trying to use as many new Pokémon as I can, so I'm on the lookout for someone to replace Aphros, and maybe Ramoth.

Years
After getting my 4th badge is team is :

Charizard lv45
Lapras lv36
pidgeotto lv35
axew lv 17 (i am training it)
Chesnaught lv 38
Flaafy lv 34

my alternative team is:
Delphox lv 39 ( i got it by traing)
Greninja lv 39 (i got it by trading)
Talonflame lv 40
Eevee lv 32
Lucario Lv 38

blue

gucci
Years
So I started on Pokémon Y since stuff seem to be going a little slow on my Pokémon X Version in terms of training and preparing for the Elite Four.

The Team

Sabrina | Hades | Jupiter | Wanda | Chester
677.png
|
679.png
|
415.png
|
670.png
|
651.png

Lv. 16 | Lv. 17 | Lv. 19 | Lv. 19 | Lv. 21

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
Just managed to evolve Sliggoo, and it learned Power Whip. So now my team is complete :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm entering Victory Road now, so here's my party and in-rotation members (tbh I thought I had raised more than these few).

Main
Colette the Chesnaught
Level 69 - Serious - Female

Terry the Talonflame
Level 64 - Careful - Male

Lulu the Florges
Level 64 - Bashful - Female

Hypr the Noivern
Level 68 - Rash - Male

Devona the Dragalge
Level 65 - Quirky - Female

Clawitzer
Level 52 - Modest - Male

Storage
Greninja
Level 40 - Timid - Male

Sybille the Delphox
Level 36 - Modest - Female

Pancham
Level 35 - Impish - Male

Doublade
Level 39 - Brave - Male

Yveltal
Level 50 - Timid

Years
My team is

Delphox Lv. 52
Greninja Lv. 36
Venasaur Lv. 47
Pidgeot Lv. 44
Sylveon Lv. 43
Gabite Lv. 32

My team is not the best I know, I just try to have a team with Pokemon that I am comfortable with.
Though for Sky Battles I have

Pidgeot
Charizard Lv. 41

I will train other flying types for them as I need to but currently I do just fine with those two. :)

Back