• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pokemon X and Y Team So Far?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
  • The only change in my team from last post (My X Team) is that Milo (my Espurr) evolved to Meowstic. Not much new - other than team members growing in levels and one or two Pokemon change in move sets..... info on Milo:

25 - Meowstic - Male - nickname: Milo - item:
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Infiltrator
    • Psybeam (psychic)
    • Disarming Voice (fairy)
    • Psyshock (psychic)
    • Confusion (psychic)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    My current team consists of Greninja, Talonflame, Venusaur, Pangoro, Lucario, and Meowstic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    (Subject to change a LOT)
    Venusaur (lv42)
    Lucario Blaster Dark (LV43)
    furforu abbycoconoodl(40)
    Blaziken(Lv50)
    greninjia(45)
    Talonflame(45)
    All pokemon with LV mean level and it can mega evovole
    5 badges
    player name Ren.S
    nickname Crow
    playing Y version

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Just beat the champion and caught Mewtwo and Z.

Lucario 73
    Pyroar 74
    Chesnaught 77
    Blastoise 76
    Alakazam 75
    Ampharos (sometimes switch with yveltal) 76

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I had switched out a fair amount of Pokémon throughout my journey, but ultimately I ended with:

Ross the Delphox (M)
    Joan the Aegislash (F)
    Clawdia the Clawitzer (F)
    Jacques the Gourgeist (M)
    Squishy the Goodra (M)
    Belle the Furfrou (F)

CronicHigh

All hail lord Goomy
    Years
  • Chesnaught - Lv. 56
    Blaziken - Lv. 61
    Blastoise - Lv. 58
    Raichu - Lv. 50 (EV'ed it's speed and gave it Electro ball)
    Mr. Mime - Lv. 52
    Yveltal (Just caught) - Lv. 50 / Vivillon - Lv. 54 (Been on my team since before the 2nd gym)

-Notable box Pokemon-

Lv. 40 Gengar (will be training it for battle soon)
    Lv. 23 Sylveon ^
    Lv. 40 Jynx ^
    Lv. 27 Slowking ^
    5 other Eevee's in my box, since I plan on making an Eevee-lutions team aswell.

Years
  • As I play through X (my main one of the two), I also had quite a few options and decisions to choose from, but here's the team i'll be taking with me to the end. :D At the time I have seven badges, so here:

Chesnaught (M) "Chipper", Level 50
    Crobat (M) "Ninjabat", Level 50
    Haxorus (M) "Beelzebub", Mold Breaker, Level 49
    Lapras (F) "Valencia", Water Absorb, Level 48
    Houndoom (M) "Firespawn", Level 49
    Klefki (F) "Ringer", Level 48

Took some thought, but I really wanted to have a Fairy-type in there and a decent mix of previous generation Pokémon too. I thought it wouldn't feel right if I didn't have another Kalos Pokémon aside from my starter. It includes a few of my favorite Pokémon out there, as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    X Team
    Charizard Level 40
    Pikachu Level 55
    Lucario Level 38
    Greninja Level 38
    Sylveon Level 50

Y Team
    Zygarde Level 70
    Blaziken Level 81
    Mewtwo Level 70
    Yveltal Level 65
    Lucario Level 65
    Chesnaught Level 66

Years
  • I've already posted once before a lot has changed since then. For example I now have nearly to full teams worth of pokes leveled to wherei am in the game. If that's not a testament to the rediculuols OPness of the exp share I don't know what is. Anyways here is what I have,
    Blastoise
    Greninja
    Chessnaught
    Venesaur
    Pangoro
    Malmar
    Meowstic
    Helioptile
    Charizard
    Talonflame
    Amaruna (rock/ice fossil poke)

It's been fun to be able to switch my teams around at will, I am still overleveling the competition so I plan to add few more, hopefully a gengar and possible a rhydon or cubone.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I think I posted on this before, but my current team now is
    Phantump
    Mightyena
    Tyrantrum
    Charizard
    Greninja
    Blaziken

As extras in the PC, I have
    Talonflame
    Gogoat
    Pyroar
    Electrode
    Klefki
    Zubat (I still need to train)
    Pancham (still need to train)

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    No specific team ATM. Working on getting some training items, then gonna breed some new pokemon. I did play through using Lucario, Delphox, Raichu, and Blastoise though.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • I've got Pokemon X, and my team as of now is...

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Gogoat
    Tyrantrum
    Lucario

All of them are around level 50.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    I beat the Elite Four just yesterday, my team is: Delphox, Pangoro, Goodra, Charizard (with Charizardite X), Crobat, and Lapras.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • I didn't read any spoilers so I was completely blank for the whole game and the league, I didn't know what it was. As so I didn't know what the new pokémon were or if they would evolve or not, unless I could conclude it from ingame info.

As I planned I trained most of the new pokémon at some time or another, which gave me a lot to chose from.

The team I beat the league was

Carbink@Leftovers
    Clear Body
    - Sharpen
    - Rock Tomb
    - Reflect
    - Toxic

I love defensive pokémon and for guys like me this thing is absolutely awesome. I basically reserved leftovers all for him through the game and he delivers.
    Toxic and Reflect both kill stuff through stall and help the team.
    The attack of this thing was surprisingly good, unboosted Rock Tombs were generally 3HKOs or so. With Sharpen I prevented setupers to get free lunch and I prefered Rock Tomb as it would help the team too with the slow effects.

Hawlucha@nothing
    Limber
    - High Jump Kick
    - Acrobatics
    - Roost
    - Swords Dance

When I caught Hawlucha, my opinions were mixed I absolutely hated the exibitionist style he had but the typing was awesome.
    I was this close to leave him in the late 30s, but thank God I didn't as I really needed it. I suspected he wouldn't evolve and that power creep from others' evos would render him useless, but that surprisingly didn't happen. I needed a lot something to kill dark pokémon that my team had problems with. His typing and movepool saved him to being neglected.
    He was always very fast and hits like a truck. His movepool is also very good, I was sad to let go Encore but I thought I would need Swords Dance to setup and sweep.
    The biggest surprise I had, he was one of the best of my team. He could 2HKO everything neutral and had the defenses to kill them all. I really didn't expect him to keep his momentum with no evo but he did.

Dragalge@Black Sludge
    Poison Point
    - Toxic
    - Venoshock
    - Surf
    - Dragon Pulse

I wanted to use a dragon and his poison typing made me love him. He was a bit slow and didn't hit very hard but his defenses and typing (I feared fairies!) made me chose him over Noivern and Goodra.
    Was ok, nothing special but did the job I expected him to do.

Chesnaught@Rocky Helmet
    Overgrow
    - Spiky Shield
    - Hammer Arm
    - Seed Bomb
    - Leech Seed

Both my leech seeder for stall war and something to kill dark types - I liked Pumpkaboo more but this and the fact that I couldn't make him evolve made me chose Chesnaught. His typing also made me chose him over Gogoat. He is good at what he is expected to do, but don't expect something else. Didn't use him much in the league because he wasn't needed.

Delphox@Charcoal
    Blaze
    - Psyshock
    - Will-o-Wisp
    - Mystical Fire
    - Flamethrower

One of my favourite team members, Delphox was always very reliable. It has the defenses to hold up and the special attack to hit very hard, and is fast.
    The fact that he can screw both Special Attackers and Physical Attackers was one of my favourite things. I'm very conservative and play safe so countless times I ended up Mystical Firing even resisting stuff just to keep it safe and nerf it. WoW was also very important numerous times.
    Was my starter, my favourite of the 3 first stages, but the most hated of the 2nd ones. Then it evolved and recovered his favourite status.

Malamar@Quick Claw
    Contrary
    - Superpower
    - Night Slash
    - Psycho Cut
    - Topsy Turvy

The meh member of my team. His stats are underwhelming but Gamfreak loves him and gave him an insane movepool and ability.
    I was hoping it to setup with Superpower and sweep, but that was never possible, many times I felt short of power to KO at +1 or +2.
    Topsy Turvy was also a play safe move I wanted, sort of pseudo Focus Sash in case of dangerous setups :D

I trained most of the new pokémon at some point, in the end I also had available to go to the league:
    Noivern (I feared he would hit too softly)
    Goodra (underwhelming, Dragalge at least kills fairies)
    Pumpkaboo (I knew it would evolve but I didn't know how - like him but for balance issues with the team had to ditch it)
    Doublade (couldn't make it evolve, didn't know how, balance issues with dark and ghost types)
    Kefki (feared it would be underwhelming)
    Aurorus (horrible typing)
    Avalugg (bad typing, horrible special fraility + super slow)

Pokémon I left in the 40s:
    Greninja (I was training Skrelp)
    Gogoat (Chesnaught was very similar)
    Barbaracle (bad typing and slow)
    Pyroar (Delphox was better)
    Clawitzer (I prefered Skrelp)
    Talonflame (Too frail, Delphox/Hawlucha were better)

Pokémon I left in the 30s:
    Pancham (because I didn't need him and I didn't like him nor its evo)
    Helioptile (because I discovered he evolved with Sun Stone and I don't want to waste stones)
    Dunsparce (I had hoped he had an evo, but by then I lost hope :D)
    Floette (same discovered it was a stone evolution)
    Meowstick (male) (Delphox was a better psychic, I feared with more levels he would become worse and worse)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'll post my current team from Pokémon X as how I remember;

Malamar Lv. 50
    Aurorus Lv. 50
    Delphox Lv. 51
    Clawitzer Lv. 51
    Talonflame Lv. 52
    Klefki Lv. 54

Had that team planned for a couple of months, and I'm really enjoying training them all!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • -Chesnaught Level 41
    -Charizard Level 43
    -Heliolisk Level 47
    -Aurorus Level 42
    -Siwrlix (Soon a Slurpuff) Level 44
    -Doublade Level 39

I have six badges and I'm about to go to the Pokéball Factory. Also, some people say that Aegislash is too overpowered. Is it true? O_e

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Just finished up the Elite Four on Pokemon Y, so far this the team I finished the game with.

Delphox (Claire) Lv. 74
    Azumarill (Meruru) Lv. 69
    Slyveon (Bridget) Lv. 73
    Venasaur (Laguna) Lv.70
    Salamence (Tana) Lv. 72
    Garchomp (Shyvana) Lv. 73

Reserve Team, since I rotate members.
    Gyarados (Jormungandr) Lv. 67
    Absol (Ragna) Lv. 66
    Heracross (Chrom) Lv. 67
    Exeggutor (Kefka) Lv. 68
    Raichu (Neptune) Lv. 65