• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pokemon X and Y Team So Far?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I moved all my Y pokemon to X Heres my current team

Xerneas Level 63
    Mewtwo Y Level 74
    Sylveon Level 86
    Tyranitar Level 57
    Charizard X Level 62
    Yveltal Level 65

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Well it is been a long run and finally about to head to the E4 after about 26 hours. I call tomorrow training day because I will be training a while before I head there if I get a chance.

Current team: Lv 57 to 60 (Notice this team is like 7 types lol. All with similar weaknesses. It has been a really fun team
    Blaziken
    Greninja
    Charizard
    Lucario
    Aegislash
    Krookodile

Aegislash has become my favorite Kalos pokemon. I plan to catch a few pokemon and train them. Mainly either my Gogoat or a grass/elec type. I haven't been switching out.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Managed to reach the E4 in 20 hours but I don't want to finish yet cause I'm enjoying the game so much and I think some training is in order for some of my team. My current team is: Blaziken Lv 74Blastoise(Hydro) Lv 64Chesnaught(Knight) Lv62Lucario(Ryo) Lv63Meowstic Lv 52Talonflame Lv 61

Sirfetch’d

Well I am currently in the Pokemon League about to face the Elite Four and my team is finalized! I was going to replace my Steel type, Lucario, with Aegislash because not only is it my favorite new Pokemon, but just overall so powerful, but unfortunately I never got around to fully training it and teaching it new moves so Lucario remained on my team.

The team currently is:

-Chesnaught lv 71

-Vivillon lv 67

-Xerneas lv 60

-Slowbro lv 65

-Charizard lv 66

-Lucario lv 66

This isn't the most powerful or balanced team, but I have had tremendous success with it and hopefully I can take down the Elite Four and champion with no problem at all.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welp my Kalos Guidebook has just arrived and I definitely want to pick up Pokémon Y tomorrow, I've already formulated a great team too.

I'll be using something like this;

Chespin/Froakie
    Scatterbug/Sylveon
    Honedge
    Espurr
    Heloptile
    Flabébé

Last edited:

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
    Years
  • Right now, I'm only in Reflection cave. I'm pretty sure the team I have right now will be the one that I continue with, but honestly, who knows? In EVERY play through that I do, I always seem to keep the first Pokemon that I encountered, so I never really get to explore the variety of different Pokemon and I always end up keeping that Zigzagoon that I caught at Route 1 -_- . Trying to break the habit, though, so I don't know who will be on my team later.

Quilladin-"Alfred"-L35
    Fletchinder-"Budz"-L34
    Raichu-L34
    Gardevoir-"Bella"-L34
    Honedge-"Samuel"-L34
    Amaura-"Aurora"-L33

:D

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Since leveling with Exp. Share is easy, I rotate my team. :)
    Delphox
    Greninga
    Heliolisk
    Talonflame
    Sliggo
    Florges
    Gogoat
    Tyrantrum

Last edited:
    Years
  • My grand team that took on the elite four and Champion with:

- Chesnaught (Chisper)
    - Auroros (Bolin)
    - Stinge (Nidoking)
    - Charizard (Ferno) @Charizardite Y
    - Florges
    - Meowstic (f) (Snook)

Auroros was for sure my MVP and absolutely wrecked this entire game. Those who thought that its bad typing were signs of its inability to work in-game were so awfully wrong. I loved all of my Pokemon and now I'm trying to catch em all and train em all.

Meowstic was also incredibly good in the game too, and Chesnaught is just so cool.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Chesnaught
    Talonflame (Flarrow)
    Clawtivizer
    Heliolisk
    Flotie (strong enough without evolving)
    Inkay (holding Eviolite) (I don't want it to evolve unless i need it.)

-------
    Reserve Team

Drapion (covered the Fairy and Psychic Gyms Chesnaught couldn't Handle)
    Viviollon (might bring her out of retirment)
    Hawlucha (bad type synergy with Chesnaught. He would be a great partner with Frokie)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've beaten up to the seventh badge. Since then I've done a few Team Flare things (they're currently at the stones and such haha) and after that just been catching Pokemon + evolving them for Pokedex. But here's my team for the story and such~

- Greninja ; Satoshi ; Level 65
    - Vivillon ; Silena ; Level 65
    - Pyroar ; Leo ; Level 63
    - Meowstic (M) ; Octavian ; Level 63
    - Gogoat ; Grover ; Level 64
    - Goodra ; Nico ; Level 62

All of them have done an amazing job on my team. Especially Vivillon who has taken pretty much all the air battles on herself despite being half bug. Love her so much. ♥

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I've beaten up to the seventh badge. Since then I've done a few Team Flare things (they're currently at the stones and such haha) and after that just been catching Pokemon + evolving them for Pokedex. But here's my team for the story and such~

- Greninja ; Satoshi ; Level 65

WOW! I'm at the same point in the game and my team level is at 40-45. I try hard to keep my team under leveled. Didn't think other people would be at 65 at this point in the game!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Venasaur (Mega Stone)
    Charizard (Mega Stone)
    Blastoise (Mega Stone)
    Epseon
    Snorlax
    Pikachu

Basically I'm recreating Red's Team :P

Years
  • Currently my team consists of:

Lanturn (Electro)
    Roserade (Rose)
    Malamar (Squishy)
    Aegislash (Blade)
    Aurorus (Aurora)
    Talonflame (Flame)

Pretty great nicknames, I know.

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
    Years
  • WOW! I'm at the same point in the game and my team level is at 40-45. I try hard to keep my team under leveled. Didn't think other people would be at 65 at this point in the game!

My team is in my signature, if anyone wants to take a peek.

Anyway, my team is in their sixties too! I blame the Exp. Share. It makes everyone in my party overleveled...

Also, I recommend Meowstic and Aegislash to everyone. They're amazing! Both very versatile and powerful. But a Dusk Stone will be hard to get. The Super Training mini game that you have to do to earn one is rather difficult... Well, to me it is :P Took me hours to beat all of the games to get there and to beat it.

CronicHigh

All hail lord Goomy
    Years
  • Kept it in my comfort level since I skipped 4th and 5th gen, and have only learned which Pokemon are which through the TCG so far

Chesnaught - Level 62
    Blastoise - Level 67
    Vivillon - Level 58
    Mr. Mime - Level 59
    Raichu - Level 57
    Garchomp - Level 60

Training up a Tyranatar, Starmie and Gengar to have interchangeable parts on this team in the future.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2015
    Garchomp
    Blaziken
    Tyrantrum
    Charizard
    Greninja
    Yveltal <--- i will change this back to Kadabra when someone helps me evolve it ^.^

Years
  • Greninja
    Talonflame( flyer)
    Amaurus
    Pangoro( amazing hm slave + false swiper)
    Lucario( until I get a cooler mega evolution)
    Hawlucha( place holder for noibat)

I just entered the power plant and my pokemon are all between level 45-51 except lucario.

Years
  • Previous:

Spoiler:

Now:

Charizard ♂ Lv. 63
    Charizardite X / Jolly

Tyrantrum ♂ Lv. 63
    Rocky Helmet / Lonely

Sylveon ♀ Lv. 64
    None / Quirky

Gengar ♀ Lv. 50
    None / Timid

Mawile unhatched

-empty slot-

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • Tenshi
    Greninja ♂ Lv40
    None / Relaxed
    Arial Ace, Smack Down, Water Pulse, Water Shuriken

Hexcalibur
    Doublade ♀ Lv40
    Eviolite / Serious
    Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Arial Ace

Grendel
    Pangoro ♂ Lv40
    Rocky Helmet / Naive
    Vital Throw, Body Slam, Payback, Hone Claws

Pierre
    Venusaur ♂ Lv41
    Leftovers / Bold
    Protect, Poison Powder, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf

Treydas
    Vibrava ♀ Lv41
    None / Adamant
    Dig, Crunch, Dragon Breath, Rock Slide

Honestly this is likely to change around soon. I'm used to mixing up my team as I go along and I haven't done any radical changes yet. I'm likely to swap Greninja for a Lapras or possibly a Shelder/Cloyster if I happen to find one. I'll likely update or replace this as new allies or intricacies come into play.

Last edited:
    Back