• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giblie

Gible Lover
Years
  • I dont have a Dragon team but I do have great Garchomp, these are his moves.
    lv.75 with Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge and Earthquake.

And I soon hope to be edited into the members list soon. ^_^

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • OK guys, the members list is updated.

There's a nother thing... I'll be away on a holiday for about 2-3 weeks (long time, I know), and I won't be able to update the members list. Can I once again count on you, Shadow236 ?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • OK guys, the members list is updated.

There's a nother thing... I'll be away on a holiday for about 2-3 weeks (long time, I know), and I won't be able to update the members list. Can I once again count on you, Shadow236 ?
    Aww man... I am going away for like 2 weeks in two days! And I probably won't see a computer for like 5 days! On the second week I will be able to use the computer a little like last time though. How about if I take control for these last two days and then when I get back if you are not back yet? Other than that you are going to have to pick someone like McDukey.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • I'd like to join!! I simply love Dragon pokemon, especially Salamence. xD I made a banner too, it's crappy though (Made it in like, 5 min.) xD

Here it is:

DragonsDen.jpg

Photobucket made the Outer Glow look crap xD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    this place is gonna be like a ghost town lol

oh and guys i found a shiny swablu in ruby

i am currently in the process of training him it has an adamant nature

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • Today's the last day, I'm at home. It would be much appreciated, if someone could update the members list until I come back. Anyone?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It's my last day too:shocked:

And Sampert_man you are very luckey!

i got him to level 33 and soon he will be all grown up into Altaria if i stick to it i might replace him with my other altaria.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back