• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

When we were on holidays in France we encountered a snake appearantly... I didnt know untill i saw my dad (unlike my stepdad he hates snakes) running for his life... I couldnt stop laughing till i saw the snake myself and carefully walked away... Still it was hilarious xD

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
@Scarf: That made me laugh for some reason xD Um, I don't know, maybe it's just me xD Ever time I walked in there, it smelled like spicy meat! Sausage! They don't run their AC so it's kinda humid in there, and they pretty much never clean, even their kitchen is kinda dirty. So maybe it's the spirits of all the food they've cooked and never cleaned... and IDK maybe one of them secretly has a sausage addiction I'm not sure XD

Excadrill: YOU GOT TO GO TO FRANCE? Awesome!

TY

Centipedes with a sausage addiction... I've seen crazier things in life xD

TY

Excadrill: YOU GOT TO GO TO FRANCE? Awesome!

Yeah it was pretty amazing, tho a 6-hour trip by car isnt that fun, but once you are there... France was amazing and its a little shame we didnt go to it this summer cause my sisters were getting a new room and that costed a lot of money.

Snowdrop

Years
@ droomph: Is the scary music your opinion or you just know the facts about them and don't really have an opinion? xD

A 6-hour car ride sounds quite lovely, actually... anyways, did you go to Paris?

TY

Unfortunately no, we didnt go to Paris. But yeah it doesnt sound too lovely when your butt hurts after 2 hours in a car and your DS' battery died and no music to listen to except a CD my sis managed to create... Thats torture, trust me

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Aaahahah, I know that pain. When I was a kid I sat in the back of a car, all the way from Kansas to New York, and there was nothing to entertain unless I wanted to draw. It was boring. A lot of naps were taken.

TY

I couldnt even sleep cause of my sisters music, so i sat there with a pain in the butt, waiting till we reached a stop for gas and something to eat, it was horrific, but i would do it again: i loved the time i had in France

Snowdrop

Years
Unfortunately no, we didnt go to Paris. But yeah it doesnt sound too lovely when your butt hurts after 2 hours in a car and your DS' battery died and no music to listen to except a CD my sis managed to create... Thats torture, trust me

I can just stare out a window for hours in silence and be fine, but I'm really weird like that :U Well I'm super curious about your trip because I don't really go on trips xD What all did you get to do there? Any festivals or fairs?

Also, that Justice League user membership thing mentioned above sounds cool... if Starfire is a part of the Justice League, can I join? :3

TY

Well we went to the beaches of France a lot, we could swim (though if you wanted to swim in the hotel's pool you had to wear a little swim pants thingy, and i dont really like those xD). And there were days i was sitting in a place playing games on my laptop cause i could, but it was really lovely. Lots of trips to the beaches and other beautiful places. (French landscape >>>>> Dutch landscape). Also at the last day before we went home my dad and I decided to use all the food we had left (cause we couldnt bring that along) and mix it together into... whatever it was... it smelled awful but it was fun xD

TY

For me it isnt, school starts for me in August on the 26th, so i have still at least a month to party.

Snowdrop

Years
^ I hope I didn't sound self-absorbed, I also meant to type I'm happy you had a good time xD Multitasking on Tumblr lol

I think I go back on September 1st or 2nd. School is the most terrifying place I can possible be D: Does anyone here actually like or enjoy school?

TY

Not really, but since i graduated this year ill be in college, who knows it could be fun

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Snakes, insects, and houses that smell like sausage. X?

Pah, complaining about school starting in September. Try July. Upside is finishing around April/May. At least I have an excuse to hide indoors when it's hot out haha. I don't mind, though. At least it gives me something to do, rather than just playing Pokemon all day.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Summer holidays as in summer vacation?

I dunno. This summer vacation has probably been the best one ever for me. My friends and I have done so much stuff. =D Now if only it weren't Ramadan and I had money and my friends weren't leaving. :c

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I have no money, and my friends are busy a lot, so I know how that goes. xD; Summer can indeed be boring if you don't have a lot of things around you to keep you busy. lmao

Years
Yeah, I'm not that busy of a person this summer either.. though I wish i had a job. I am waiting to hear back from two job offerings I applied for. One I applied for last week the other I applied for a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back