• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Looks sweet, Dipu. ;] Would've been even more awesome if the picture had two guys serving coffee; one could be you and the other Shining Raichu, haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, dear, that would be sick. Hm. Let's see if I can mess around with Photoshop during my month off from school. ;3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Nice job Dipu, your splash doesn't look like pupu anymore :D

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I still don't get why all the sudden we're a cafe. I mean, okay we've had so much coffee discussions lately, but what was wrong with just Chit Chat?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Cause polls aren't important anymore, that's why.

I was stricken with food poisoning for the past two days. My muscles were dried out, my joints were inflamed, not to mention a huge headache too. Pretty much my whole body (particularly my shoulders) was on fire. It was all I could do to sleep! -_-

Long story short, don't ever eat at truck stop cafes… Or at least don't eat their pie, no matter how good the service is.

Honest

Hi!
Years
^essentially that as to why Polls were taken out. Notice no Poll of the Month anymore. As for why café, well, it sounded a lot more nicer, and also just fit the theme of the section, if you ask me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I never got why the threads in this section were called polls in the first place. I just thought of this section as a place to ask random questions and off-topic discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Years
Well, a poll is like where people can voice opinions. I don't think the name change is too bad, it's still a section where we like, post and go, aka plain old chit chat.

Oh, and nice forum splash too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back