• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I've actually considered 'post and go' to be the polar opposite of chit chat. Think about it logically, in a conversation, you don't just drop a word and then leave. You keep coming back for more. Granted, that's not being enforced, as it's one way to use the forum, but it's what I feel would be more laid back.

Idk, its late and im rambling

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • So here I am at my SOs parents house. Using wireless tethering to bruteforce a internet connection.

I ended up driving, and we nearly drowned. South wales is flooding pretty badly! [Merry Christmas amirite]

On another note: I just posed my thread in the sadly neglected section: The Creeper Encyclopedia.
    All you supporters, go check it out!

And to everyone in general, have yourselves some nice holidays

Edit:
    Spoiler:
    !

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Agree -- I bluetooth tether to my tablet from my phone sometimes at work when we'er really slow xD But most of the time I just use my phone there <.< so much data eaten ugh

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • This is the first time I've quoted something in my signature. I'll probably leave it until I've become not lazy enough to remove it. So it will probably be there for a long while. :P

Years
  • Wait, where have I been? I could have sworn this wasn't a Pokémon forum? o_O

Late but I'm referring to the quote

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Poles can also refer to Polish people I suppo-what do you mean we're a Pokemon forum
    Its an amazing concept, isn't it? A whole forum for Pokemon. I should have thought about it sooner!

This is the first time I've quoted something in my signature. I'll probably leave it until I've become not lazy enough to remove it. So it will probably be there for a long while. :P
    Haha, cool. Never been sigged before, so I'm all sorts of happy.
    Ages back I got quoted a few times in peoples signatures. Although I don't think that happened here.
    I think people still have you in their sigs over at Sppf.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I've been quoted over in another forum. I tried my hand at french again and now someone translated it and has "I don't speak the frenches. I speak the englishes." - Slayr231 on their signature.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I think people still have you in their sigs over at Sppf.
    Huh, really? Maybe people just never logged in for 5 years or something then. XD
    I've been quoted over in another forum. I tried my hand at french again and now someone translated it and has "I don't speak the frenches. I speak the englishes." - Slayr231 on their signature.
    Yeah, I think I may have seen that myself. ;p

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I saw myself quoted once in a signature, but I can't remember whose even though it made me feel happy and validated as a human being.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back