• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth or Dare - Your choice

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Dare for me!

I dare you to trash Xin and Kendy in PM, Desinishon!

I'm passing your question on to the next poster, though.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I dare you to talk about how the ladies sorta like Call of Duty and how would you win the heart of the ladies with Call of Duty because because...

(Disclaimer, you can already tell from my Sig and avatar what games i like. Just throwing it down for those who's suspecting me of something)

Throwing this down:
    Have you ever considered using your charms in order to get what you want?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    You got me. That's my super-secret weapon.

Question for below: How are you with waking up in the morning?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • My current avatar (Half awake Mei (the Bae)) perfectly describes it: At times I wake up too early, mainly because of some silly dreams or nightmares or fantasies that i often get myself into. Then i remember managing back pains a couple of months back, where i would talk about it before making a post, but then... I was like.. you know what.. that's enough X_x

Question for below:
    What is the most amazing thing you have ever said to a friend that has changed the way they look at you?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Changing Ketsukie's dare to something much more doable:
    You must come up with a very delicious juice drink involving the use of Watermelons, because everybody loves their melons. Yum.

Throwing this down after my previous question has been asked:
    What was your worse experience with public transportation?

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Dare for me!

I dare you to trash Xin and Kendy in PM, Desinishon!

I'm passing your question on to the next poster, though.

Spoiler:

Thanks Semi-Chan <3 -.-

My worst experience with public transport to date has to be the day it was snowing and my school bus couldn't get up a hill, it slipped down and we all had to get off and make our own way home. blahhh.

My question for the next lucky/ unlucky person is:
    How long has your longest relationship been?

also I think I owe someone a dare... SOOO... whoever had dare has to go to a section of PC they have hardly been to before and post 1 longish comment about something they know very little about and link it back here. Good luck!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'll pretend i was never ninja'd of a post:
    Longest relationship
    2 and a half years. She was also the kind of person who didn't like Gardevoir because she thought it looked like a Bae Waifu was the kind of person who was easily insecure of things. Wanna find out a funny story between her insecurity and how that almost broke us apart? Check out one of my more recent posts. Its a Xin story time though so its long. Long like my Super Shotgun.

Worst thing that has happened in my date?
    Being stranded at the graveyard hours were me and my girl were looking for taxis, but it was during November, and there were almost no taxis found. So we had to walk around the town were we were stranded at in order to look for the cheap public transport.

Throwing this down:
    What color combination you find attractive when worn by the opposite sex?

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Yeah, I'll go with DARE! The answer isn't very PC friendly :P

But I'll pass the question along as its a good one...

What is worst thing that's happened to you on a date?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I' am so bored so I'll take on this dare:

also I think I owe someone a dare... SOOO... whoever had dare has to go to a section of PC they have hardly been to before and post 1 longish comment about something they know very little about and link it back here. Good luck!

I'll try like butting in in Anime and Manga's DCC since its been AGES since i've been in that section. Give me the right time. Also, triggering the likes of certain members inside there is so fun for the whole family.

BUT if someone has already taken this dare, then LET ME DO THE DARE WITH YOU! TAG TEAM TRAUMA BABY!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Oh well.

I dare Semi to post for the next 24 hours everything related to either A) dogs, B) wolves, C) Sabertooth super mechas, D) Houndooms, E) Manly Space marines, or F) Talk about the issues of overmasculinity in video games.

Pick your poison.

An answering whether I consider myself childish or not: I don't. I consider myself This:
    I've said in previous posts how openly young at heart I am. I am shamelessly proud of it and I've made sentiments in previous posts and in other topics about the idea of "Growing old" -> People can choose to grow old. I choose to be a beast-champion-warrior whose openly young at heart attitude inspires the likes of other people. Also, i "age" slower than most people in the same age bracket. Growing up shouldn't just involve the sacrifice of likes, obsessions, and such, but it also has something to do with how you'd manage them)

I think some people were quite shocked about my age when i finally admitted it. Then again, Age is Age. And yes i often act like a Hyper active teenager at times. Both online and IRL. Just throwing that one down ^w^

Throwing this down:

Are you good at making yourself look more attractive than usual?

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I'm just here to do my dare. :p

Changing Ketsukie's dare to something much more doable:
    You must come up with a very delicious juice drink involving the use of Watermelons, because everybody loves their melons. Yum.
    Like a watermelon milkshake, or a watermelon juice or a watermelon smoothie? How about a watermelon seed juice smoothie milkshake? o:

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'm going to answer Xin's question, then. I'm not in the mood for yet another dare... They just keep getting more and more canine...

More attractive than I usually look? Well, since it is physically impossible for me to get hold of a reflection of myself at all times, I wouldn't know, but I don't recall ever being very photogenic, or alluring people with my looks. Seriously, I don't really care about attractiveness, as long as I look decent and my hair isn't fluffy :D

Question, then: Female- Are you the sort who applies makeup daily? Male- Do you believe in makeup at all?

[FONT=Open Sans, Droid Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Lucida Grande, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]:t229: woof woof[/FONT]

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Semi ur dare is over ^_^

Okay my opinion about make up:

1) Use it if you think it can make you ladies look really good. But do remember that there are some of you ladies out there who look really good with just a few. I mean, use enough to just give you a cleaner and neater look. Again, to each their own in their regard.

Throwing this down:
    Have you been caught doing prohibited or taboo stuff by your parents?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Dare for me! Not canine please...

Last edited:

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Yeah, I once got caught drunk by my parents when I wasn't supposed to, my tactic of going straight upstairs didn't work ;)

Dare for semi- you have to draw/ create something of your own choice and post it in here, it has to have some relevance to the playground and the lovely people here :)

Question for the below user: If you could wish for anything in the world, right now... what would it be, and why?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Interesting dare. Not sure how I'll be doing that, but I'll give it a try.

Can anybody find me... somebody to hug?

Someone to hug

Question: How do you like your anime: dubbed or with subs?

Back