• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth or Dare - Your choice

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    SUBS ONLY BECAUSE ENGLISH ANIME VOICE ACTING IS CANCEROUS AND I'M A PURIST!

I have been very much accepting of Dubs lately since I really do think that there exist English anime dubs that are truly legit. The thing is that I've grown to some shows to be seen in English, though there are still some animes that are better delivered in their native language since not even the most talented of English speaking VAs can't deliver the same tone.. The Jojo Anime adaptations in particular is still better watched in Japanese language.

Throwing this down:
    Your opinion towards Ace Combat and fighter jet flight sim games in general?

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hmmm I'll go with dare, and pass the question on, it's a good one, just N/A for me :P

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Another dare, please!

Passing the question on, but I have a dare for Kendy to write an essay as to what he expects me to do for my dare. Must be at least half an A4 long. Joking, but you should seriously tell me.

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    dare for Kendy to write an essay as to what he expects me to do for my dare. Must be at least half an A4 long. Joking, but you should seriously tell me.

HAHAHAHA! You are going to have to use your imagination!
    Different dare for me please, if you need any help just skype me :P

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    HAHAHAHA! You are going to have to use your imagination!
    Spoiler:

How about it? XP

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    This is amazing <3
    Well... it was made with a jocular sense, but thank you, Kendy.

Here's for a proper dare: Post in at least fifteen Playground games. You have one hour. START!

Now, I would like another dare!

Question for below: Do you feel welcome and comfortable in PC, or friendless and left out? Explain, elaborate, etc.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    START!
    Now, I would like another dare!

Question for below: Do you feel welcome and comfortable in PC, or friendless and left out? Explain, elaborate, etc.

Post here:
    Meeting Expectations

My answer:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't need to pass this one up. I came for Liquid Crystal during my join date. Then i realized that PC's overall crowd was quite a wonderful crowd to work with. And yes, sometimes I do admit that my hyper enthusiam for Blood, Ultraviolence, and Supermurder may be something that PC's generally PG-13 crowd and atmosphere may not really like, and some might say, why don't I just go to something like Doomworld or Steam's forums, or even the old CoD forums that I used to hang around with and calling myself "Jan Rambo", but I can always do that but that's something I've already done. I love who I am. I don't think I make people uncomfortable.

To tell the truth, I wasn't always been the "Gorehound" of PC (as i like to rightfully claim myself). I've gotten into a phase where i do need to watch the tone of my language and like stuff. heck, I remember.. If I wasn't talking about Pokemon with the grace and elegance of a long time fan with the folks in the core pokemon forums (who for some reason are never seen in other threads ^__^), I was talking about Shin Megami Tensei related stuff and i was even messing with people's ideas on Law and Chaos. Oh god, I remember Member Encyclopedia, but i get that why ME was scrapped out. I won't tell exactly why. I just know ;)

Then i was like, you know what? SCREW THIS. I don't like bein a fake or a phony. I need my online self (which is no different than my IRL self) to be completely comfortable. And I was like.... DUUUUUUUUUUDE.. BRUTAL Doom baby! (The Doom mod) YEAH! OH YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

Throwing this down:
    What is your idea of "growing up"?

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Dare for me! I'll pass the question on, though. Seems interesting enough.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Super TAG TEAM DARE THEN

so basically the dare is:
    Using this image, replace the character (Guy with mustache) into any character of your choosing. Preferably female.
    Spoiler:

Like this (That's how i made mine. Also its one of my sigs)
    Spoiler:

Remember kiddies, MS Paint, Photoshop, or Gimp work.

Obviously post it here.

Spoiler:

How about it? XP

IS THE GUY WITH THE HELMET SUPPOSED TO BE ME!? OH GOD! What have i done! XD

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    IS THE GUY WITH THE HELMET SUPPOSED TO BE ME!? OH GOD! What have i done! XD
    Obviously you! Who else could it be?

If anyone wonders about the rest, here's an identity reveal:
    *Lemonhead Koro-sensei is kendpls
    *The Flareon is jappo
    *The flowing black hair and face wrapping belongs to Desinishon
    *The golden spiky hair is LegendChu's
    *Black-headed neko, yours truly
    *Wallace with a pun- obviously Achromatic
    *Helmet and cigarette-XIN
    *Totoro thing, that should be killer150, I think.

Now that that's done... Oh yeah. I don't think I can manage that dare, Xin. Perhaps you can simplify it a little...? Make it more like what Kendy asked, and I'll make something with you in a helmet again...

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    i will give you the truth​

Would you like a truth or a dare?

Still waiting for that dare though ;_;

Question for below: if someone is to state a random fact to you, how likely are you to remember it by the next day (in approximate percentages)? In short, how sharp/rusty is your memory muscle?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Still waiting for that dare though ;_;[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Since my old dare was too complicated, here's an easier one.

Just make the best possible caption for this image
    Spoiler:

I'm needing for some entertainment so I just need to do a dare, also its something too personal. I've been too much of an open book.

Throwing this down:
    Have you ever participated in any RP? (Don't worry I won't judge)

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    A dare for Xin: get a user who never posts on the Playground to POST ON THE PLAYGROUND. Good luck!

As for your dare... I'm at a loss.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Lots and Lots of things. Mainly people who don't know how to have fun, people who immediately attack trendy trends without really trying them first (like those who hate League of Legends just to sound hip and cool because its "Popular" without actually playing the damn game and actually feeling like a damn winner), People who say cringy stuff without so much research and data, people who think they have a bigger BFG inbetween their legs than I do.. so many things. Oh and Feminazis who try to use their sh*t as gospel towards me.

and i forgot to mention, Bandwagon GSW and Steph Curry fanz.. seriously. Sports fans in general act like they are so tough online but the minute you face them in direct combat they act like total nubs.

Spoiler:

RAGE... YEAH ALWAYS WITH THE RAGE! RIP AND TEAR BIT**HES! OH YEAH!!!
    (btw this is the same font that they use in DOOM 2016. I love it!)

Not in the mood to throw down a question. I'm overcome with heat and humidty, which powers my RAGE a hundred and 10 percent.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    So mah boi Xin just PM'd me to do something and i was wondering what kind of favor he was asking me for. Then he linked me to this thread. What do I do? I read that its something like truth or dare.. but what are the mechanics, since mah boi Xin just didn't ask a question for some reason.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    looking at this thread be like

Spoiler:

and I have no idea how to play this yet, so.

Have you ever act awkwardly and became the center of attention?

Back