• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Truth or Dare - Your choice

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Not telling, so DARE TIME!

Person below me:
    Have you ever been bi-curious?

To answer your question: Yes, a little... But weren't we all at one point or another?

For your dare: Meow meow time! Hope you like cats, because I dare you to have all the new posts you create in the next 24 hours be somehow cat-related. Good luck!

Question: Are you any good at functioning after you've consumed a decent can't be too decent, though amount of alcohol?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    In keeping up with the deal, I am posting about cats... then again, whoever made the dare is free to stalk my activity like a ninja cat for all i care ^__^

Be careful though, its full of Xin stuff that some people may not be able to take seriously.

Are you any good at functioning after you've consumed a decent can't be too decent, though amount of alcohol?

There are times that I can play video games better when I am drunk. Does that count?

TIME TO THROW A QUESTION..

Are you willing to win the heart of the person whom you have taken an interest, aka LIKE a ton, even if said person is in a relationship with the same sex?
    (You a guy, you like a girl who is in a lesbian relationship but is willing to hang and mess around with ya)
    (You a girl, you like a guy who is in a relationship with another dude but is willing to hang and mess around with ya)

You are highly capable of winning that person's interest with all the goods that you have. Will you still go for it?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    That's when my friendzone talent kicks in. So no, I don't think I'll try to win them over romantically. It's not my style to make them uncomfortable with their sexuality, either.

Question for bellow: If you could change your username here right now, would you do it? And if so, what would you change it to?

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Probably not, my username is me and always will be. :D
    Question for below:
    If you could get one personal thing off of your chest, maybe something you wanted to say to someone... what would it be (you don't have to say who it's for ofcourse)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    "You asked me if I would be willing to win the heart of a woman who i like even if she's in a relationship with another woman. I'll say yes, because I've risked a lot, including what repercussions this will bring to my friendship with her. Because I'm willing to win her heart with good intentions, at any cost necessary"

To much cheese or too much edge?

Jeebus that's a mouthful. Anyway... question time! with the usual Xin flavor of making you uncomfortable feel comforted:

Have you ever felt the need to feel "EDGY"?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Dare please!

May I pass the question above to the poster below? I don't have much time to think of a new one right now.

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    I'll go dare too then in that case (Rip me for not knowing about edgy-ness)

Semi your dare is to reply to any private messages you may and/or, may not have received :D

Question for the person below:
    What was the last thing you spent a lot of time and effort on? and when was it as a little bonus!

Years
    Planning a event for Playground and it's mechanics xD

before that Naruto shippuden mafia xD

Hmmm....

Do you ever feel left out coming here in playground?

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Planning a event for Playground and it's mechanics xD

before that Naruto shippuden mafia xD

Hmmm....

Do you ever feel left out coming here in playground?

I asked for a dare? ;) is the question my dare? :o

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Hell no. Simply put, I always find a way to "blend" in.

Hmmmmmmzors...

Have you been told by your closest peers that you need to "act your age" but then you referenced that Blink 182 song "What's my age again?"

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'll go dare too then in that case (Rip me for not knowing about edgy-ness)

Semi your dare is to reply to any private messages you may and/or, may not have received :D

Question for the person below:
    What was the last thing you spent a lot of time and effort on? and when was it as a little bonus!
    Hey, no fun! That was too easy...

I want another dare, please.

I need to dare you too, though. I dare you to reply to my message positively, AND THEN post us on the thread YOURSELF.

Question for below: What specific sights make you feel particularly queasy?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Question for below: What specific sights make you feel particularly queasy?

Bara. >__<

Oh my god. Actually Bara was worse. Some of my friends who are aware of my situation trolled me hard and curiosity killed the Sabertooth Tiger Cat
    (still keeping up with the dare i was given btw)

The thing with Yaoi is that if i accidentally stumbled across it, its not like i feel quesey. I mean, I read some of it with a very special friend of mine and I was more into the story (Tenkiyohou no Koibito - i recommend that for the story.. FOR THE STORY!). Every time a scene popped out, i would simply look away and of course my friend pleasures at the sight. She's a strange individual. Don't judge me btw. I have quite a rogue gallery of friends IRL.

At one time i even trolled my friends into.... actually, I don't want to tell a story. I'm too much of an open book already X__X

Passing since I decided to tank a question.

Last edited:
    Years
    If I don't gave you no dare kendy that means I pass it so some other guy can give you one xD

And

I've been told many time to "act your age" thing but I don't referenced that song xD
    One time my mother said me to act like your age in a restaurant but after few minutes I ate noodles not with help of forks but by picking and eating then with my hands xD.

Hmm....

Do you get embarrassed on a stage or a place full of crowd?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Still waiting for that dare ;_;

But since this is the next post, the answer is no. In fact, my confidence only grows. I normally yell more in public than in more private areas.

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    after singing on a stage a few times and having meetings with the bigwigs at the company I work for, the stage fright has gone away a bit, but not completely :o

What's the most memorable moment of your life so far next poster? (can be good or bad)

DARE FOR SEMI - you have to post a picture of yourself on the selfie thread! MUAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
    Years
    after singing on a stage a few times and having meetings with the bigwigs at the company I work for, the stage fright has gone away a bit, but not completely :o

What's the most memorable moment of your life so far next poster? (can be good or bad)
    You're so dead kendy......xD I'm kidding.

There are so many I can't name one soo...
    up for dare

Have you ever dated someone? xD

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Yep. Oh man, if I were in the mood, I would probably tell some of my funny (and at times awkward) moments but that'll be for another time.

Now throwing this down:
    Are you feeling that this is starting to feel like the "Have you ever" thread on steroids?

Years
    Yeah! I think somewhat but there aren't cool dare like here or some questions we have asked each other xD.

Hmm.... give me dare dare dare ...

Q. What is most adrenaline rushing movement happened in your life?

Back