• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • >light represents hope, freedom, everything that's good

giphy.gif

saw Death Note is on Netflix now. Only reason I thought of him
    I don't see any contradiction in that statement xD
    He is god of the new world. Therefore, he represents both hope and freedom and as god, he probably even represents the good xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    There is another minor girl in pokemon that look just like Kari --
    Spoiler:

Too bad , Such a Great design that got wasted.
    Can you name any anime character who had a great design but got stuck as a minor character ?

I don't see any contradiction in that statement xD
    He is god of the new world. Therefore, he represents both hope and freedom and as god, he probably even represents the good xD

You do mean the person who nearly killed his own sister !

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Yeah why is Yokai Watch popular, like fucking blowing up right now?
    Well, less right now and more about 3ish years ago. It was a part of a particularly effective marketing campaign which involved releasing it across several media (ie. 3DS, television, mobile, and toys). Kind of like what Pokemon did only far more calculated (because Hino knew what he was doing, as no small number of interviews account for). Being the best selling game in Japan for almost a year- that was pretty stunning.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • By the way , Do you notice that there are a lot of fanfiction/fanart of Ash and Kari being a couple ?
    Are they really that popular as a Crossover couple ?
    Pokemon's popular and Ash's main, Digimon's often compared to Pokemon and Kari's basically main girl. Makes sense, about as much as most Cross Ships/Fics.

Moving on from the Poketalk, anyone looking forward to anything next season? Apart from some OVAs and maybe trying a few randoms, all I've got on my plate is Teekyu (because it's Teekyu) and Okusama (since I enjoyed S1 a lot more than I should have).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Keijo is a given.

There are a couple of more that I discussed with a mate. Flip Flappers for one, because it looks like an upstart studio's attempt to attain Trigger status.
    Then we've got the lelshaft shows (complete with token nisioisin) and there's this one mahou shoujo battle royal/death game show which I sort of want to have a look at.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pokemon's popular and Ash's main, Digimon's often compared to Pokemon and Kari's basically main girl. Makes sense, about as much as most Cross Ships/Fics.

Moving on from the Poketalk, anyone looking forward to anything next season? Apart from some OVAs and maybe trying a few randoms, all I've got on my plate is Teekyu (because it's Teekyu) and Okusama (since I enjoyed S1 a lot more than I should have).

Does Digimon even has a main girl ?
    Honestly , I wonder what would happen if a girl like Kari appear on Alola who also close to a guy like TK and happen to be 2nd girl that was cute enough attract Ash.
    FYI : Ash was attracted to Giselle , Only reason other girl does not attract him was because they are bellow his high standard.

I'm little interested on Lostorage Incited Wixoss!
    However , The main girl is not nearly as pretty as Ruko!
    I'm actually want to see Ruka again.
    Well , At least it has male selectors.

Autumn is going to be dope.
    Spoiler:

I haven't had a full look through the season tbh.

Another anime with Fanservice that tries to provoke our Primal urge.
    Honestly , Isn't there any good Shouene Non-harem anime about Romantic Male Underdog with good animation and Character design ?
    Specially without any Fanservice.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Jokes aside, Keijo might as well be the only show I'm looking forward to next season. Most other shows are just sequels. Like I'm glad there's more Natsume, but it will take a while for me to get to the FIFTH season of Natsume.

Also finished Guilty Clown just now. Amusing how in just 10 episodes a character can become Hitler and then turn into Jesus Christ. Though at least he was just a dumb character and nothing offensive like Mahouka's Tatsuya. If anything, it was Inori's bland forgettable soulless character that was a bigger problem lol.

Years
  • Moving on from the Poketalk, anyone looking forward to anything next season? Apart from some OVAs and maybe trying a few randoms, all I've got on my plate is Teekyu (because it's Teekyu) and Okusama (since I enjoyed S1 a lot more than I should have).

I'll probably only have time for shorts like those two to start the season. I told you already through VMs, but I'm kind of moving that first week of the season.

As far as staying current goes, this is a concerning trend because I've been busy at the start of each anime season for at least the last 2 seasons, and this marks a 3rd season where I'll be busy to start it out.

I'm also looking forward to hating Iron Blooded Orphans s2.

9bqXj0s.gif

Sweet mercy, that is atrocious. I also don't remember that from the Toonami version, which either means I wasn't watching the TV itself at this particular moment in the episode, or they negotiated for the broadcast rights for the BluRay version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back