• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Green Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Intro:
Hi, I'm Silver Riolu, and this is riolu 9's hack Pokémon Green Diamond.
Cool hack isn't it? I've been helping riolu 9 with his hack and I've done some tiles
as well as some of the mapping. This hack's just getting started as we've gotta
do more work on it. Pm me or riolu 9 if you'd like to help with some of the work.

Hack of: Pokémon

Story: In the Neon Region, It starts of as you just turn 10 years old, you want to get your first Pokémon... but you find out that Prof. Pine isn't there. Then when you go on your way to Wingful Town... Someone stops you from going to Route 750, this person says that you'll need a Pokémon, but you explained that Prof. Pine isn't there and there are no more Pokémon left, so he gives you a Lv. 9 Riolu that he doesn't need anymore. But what happens? You'll soon find out!

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Hack Team:
- riolu 9: Mapper
- Silver Riolu: Mapper/Tile Inserter/Scripter
- khan: World Map Editor
- AuRiOnsX6: Spriter
- lmg123: Beta Tester
- D a n i e l: Beta Tester
- Darkly_the_flygon: Beta Tester/OW Editor

Features:
- Sinnoh Pokémon that will have their cries inserted
- All 1st 2nd and 3rd generation Pokémon
- A storyline about the Sinnoh Legendery Pokémon
More soon...

Credits:
- Don Patch for the tiles
- lmg123, D a n i e l, Darkly_the_flygon as beta testers
- myself for the scripting (need more scripters)
- riolu 9 for the mapping as well as he owns the hack
- AuRiOnsX6 as sprite inserter
- Darkly_the_flygon as a OW inserter

Downloads:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
Well, I think you cant tell tht much about hacks in the scrapbox without screens^^ Thats all.
But the features are great. Especially the cries Oo

EDIT: If you want, I can make u a first post =D and some userbars

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
this seems interesting! hey riolu 9! can I be a beta tester/OW editor

Years
EVERYONE THERE WILL BE SOME SCREENSHOTS SOON BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT POKEMON GREEN DIAMOND IS A REALLY AWSOME HACK WE HAVE DO A LOT OF WORK ON IT STILL BUT IF YOUR INTRESTED IN DOING SOME WORK ASK ME OR SILVER RIOLU AND THAT WAY IT WILL BE FASTER AND THEN IT WILL BE DONE IT WILL BE COOOL IF WE HAD MORE PEOPLE TO HELP ANYWAY WISH US LUCK ON THE HACK

Years
EVERYONE POKEMON GREEN DIAMOND BETA 1 WILL BE OUT IN A FEW MONTHS OR WEEKS
SO GET READY TO PLAY THE AWSOME HACK WEVE BEEN WORKING ON

Yeah, I'll change it into a DP-styled gate.

I'll be adding the DP gate and adding a few tiles, then I won't be inserting tiles untill beta 1 is released.;)
HEY SILVER RIOLU WHAT IS A DP GATE AND I CANT WAIT TILL THE OTHER TILES GOOD LUCK ON THEM

OH AND EVERYONE IV FINISHED MY MAPPING SILVER RIOLU IS JUST SCRIPTS

Last edited:
Years
thanks i like them two iv changed the spirit i was just testing that one out but it didnt go to well

everyone we have got quite a lot of work to do still before the release of pokemon green diamond

thanks to the people wishing us goood luck we thank you all

Years
Great hack, guys. It looks great! It also looks like you're putting a lot of effort into it. Can't wait to see more screen shots and updates!

Good luck on it, and if you need any help, (doubt it) just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back