• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Green Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • pokemon green diamond

WOW! the screenshots look awesome!
    thanks for the comment there will be some new screenshots still to come and we are waiting for silver riolu to finish the scripting and then all the beta testers to see if there is no problems and if there isnt then we will release it

Years
  • EVERYONE I KNOW IM DOING 2 HACKS POKEMON GREEN DIAMOND + POKEMON SUNSET BUT POKEMON GREEN DIAMOND IS UP TO SILVER RIOLU HE IS JUST DOING SCRIPTING AND THEN IT WILL BE RELEASED AND THEN WHILE HE IS DOING THAT IM MAPPING AND MAKING TILES FOR POKEMON SUNSET WHO EVER WANTS TO JOIN JUST PM ME RIOLU 9 OR SILVER RIOLU

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    One thing. How will you insert new Pokemon without deleting existing ones? I wasn't aware that was possible.

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    I think it would be a good idea to remove the 'baby' Pokemon. Y'know, like Pichu, Smoochum etc.
    I don't think anyone likes those much, and they're really weak. Plus, you have to get them 'happy' to evolve them, which sucks. Also, you could overwrite some Legendary Pokemon Data and stuff like that. I find it kinda silly that in every Pokemon Game it's possible to get all the Legendary Pokemon. I mean, you'd think that seeing as they're called 'Legendary', they'd be one-of-a-kind. And even with them being able to be traded and stuff, if Pokemon was reality and someone had a one-of-a-kind Pokemon, they wouldn't want to trade it. Just a few thoughts.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    HI

well its not possible really but how everybody does it is remove rubbish pokemon like oddish and other rubbish pokemon

In roms, there are usually free space between celebi and treecko where you could insert new Pokemon.

Years
  • i think we should upload more screenshots dont you think anyway good luck on the scripting and and we have spare room for riolu ok everyone and diamond and pearl tiles will be inserted soon
    and we need more scripters so if you want to help just pm me or silver riolu thanks

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Yeah, a better fitting name would be Somthing Jade version, or Jade somthing version...or Jade version. Green diamon = jade sorta. only in the way it mattes...to me of course...just an opinion, good job btw

lol by the name i thought it was a D/P premake, you should choose another name :P
    keep it up ;)

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • you used christos's base right
    no offense it seemed cool (actually it makes me feel lazy that I'm not doing one myself)
    hey scripters if you need commands or hex for scripts my website has an awsome table for all your needs I am on page number 15 in the members list

Years
  • WARNING- CONTAINS CRITICISM

1. Who ever does the mapping needs to really be more creative.
    2. Who ever does the mapping needs to check for errors.
    3. Too many errors to count in the trees. Sorry ^^;

Years
  • WARNING- CONTAINS CRITICISM

1. Who ever does the mapping needs to really be more creative.
    2. Who ever does the mapping needs to check for errors.
    3. Too many errors to count in the trees. Sorry ^^;
    i am creative actuly and i do look for errors plus we have got beta testers so they would tell us what is wrong thanks for the comment anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back