• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Green Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The hack looks good, are you guys, riolu and silveriolu the same person?

The rule states:
    You are not allowed to register accounts to create an illusion of more than one person.
    Also known as "sock puppetry", you may not use another account to vote on a poll or back up an argument, mislead other members, or evade a ban. Evasion of a ban, in particular may, depending on the offences a member commits, result in punishments such as the ban time being doubled and/or the timer reset. This does not prohibit having multiple accounts (for yourself or individuals in your family) in general. We will ban all accounts used for ban evasion without question.

If you are not, its cool, just wondering. Anyway, the truck in the last screenie looks a little out of proportion in size.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • No They Are Not The Same person Riolu9 And Silver Riolu Are Different And I Can See that You added Landon From R/S In The Game And The Intro Says Welcome To The Region Of neon neon Is A .....There Is No Full Stop Between The Two Neon And Good Luck.Can I Be A Beta Tester in This

Years
  • hey silver riolu and everyone pokemon green diamond made it in to the hacks showcase from the scrapbox well hope everyone enjoys this hack as how much i and silver riolu love making it who ever wants to help just say but we need about one more beta tester and a few more scripters

Alec_

Years
  • Hey there's a Hack Blue Jade Version so i think if you name it Green Jade Version much better huh? JusT Requesting if you dont want it's okay but well Good luck on it Cya-$

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I still don't get why you took a screenshot of the original FireRed titlescreen. And if you don't have a download, then don't make a space for it, xD.

But Aside from all that, I have to say the Overworld of the hiro is exceptionally well! I also like the story too. I always thought you and riolu 9 were the same people, but I'm mistaken. Anyways, good luck!

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
  • it sounds great
    i open the spoiler for the downloads......aww......
    thats okay, i know youre working hard on it and i appericiate that.

Years
  • i know it would of been faster but im making changes to the hack so far but when the release is here i hope everyone likes it and thanks im working really hard on this hack and the other two people say its really hard well its not really

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Message from banner maker...

Here's the banner you request, riolu 9!!!
    GreenDiamondBanner-1.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm140/boychanh_lanhchanh/GreenDiamondBanner-1.png[/IMG]
    Hope you like it!!;)

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • kewl

That looks like a really cool hack! I like that you put a door behind nurse Joy, so that she isn't trapped in the Pokemon center forever! Oh btw this thread was posted on my birthday! wewt! lol. please ignore this bit because it is pointless and I just had the urge to type this.
    I LIKE TURTLES!
    do u leik teh Mudkipz?
    I herd u leik teh muhdkepz!
    Mud...
    Kip!

Years
  • That looks like a really cool hack! I like that you put a door behind nurse Joy, so that she isn't trapped in the Pokemon center forever! Oh btw this thread was posted on my birthday! wewt! lol. please ignore this bit because it is pointless and I just had the urge to type this.
    I LIKE TURTLES!
    do u leik teh Mudkipz?
    I herd u leik teh muhdkepz!
    Mud...
    Kip!
    thanks yeah we are working really hard. lol what is all the other stuff about lol

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • thanks yeah we are working really hard. lol what is all the other stuff about lol

Hahaha. It looks really good.
    I like turtles is a youtube video. its a boy on the news that says I like turtles when hes asked about his face paint. BTW hes a zombie, which had nothing to do with turtles.

The mudkip stuff is off a video called mudkip: insane edition which is nine minutes of two mudkips going mud...kip back and forth.

Very random, I know XD

Years
  • Hahaha. It looks really good.
    I like turtles is a youtube video. its a boy on the news that says I like turtles when hes asked about his face paint. BTW hes a zombie, which had nothing to do with turtles.

The mudkip stuff is off a video called mudkip: insane edition which is nine minutes of two mudkips going mud...kip back and forth.

Very random, I know XD
    thank's again but dont say annoying stuff its actualy supposed to be about the hack not turtles or something

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    Well, I see that you use many FR's tiles, the palettes not estan badly, but for my taste, they are very dark.
    Well luck with the hack!

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Uhm Hi...
    First thing is first... If i did break a rule about reviving threads i am sorry... but i help you guys but not with so many things but i wanted to ask when is this hack getting a new update and if you need any help pm me... You know i can help anytime ;)

And good luck...

Greetings,
    Sandro

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Uhm Hi...
    First thing is first... If i did break a rule about reviving threads i am sorry... but i help you guys but not with so many things but i wanted to ask when is this hack getting a new update and if you need any help pm me... You know i can help anytime ;)

And good luck...

Greetings,
    Sandro

Well you did break a rule, so I am going to lock this.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back