• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
if anyone didnt know pokemon has their own forums for the pokemon tcg. i dont know if it would be copyright or naw but just putting that out there

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hello

Alright!

I think if my reading comprehension skills are correct that don giovanni will provide the codes. I will be making up the brackets for for the tourney. PM me or reply to this thread if you wish to join the tourney!

This is my current set up. You will play best of 3 matches against your opponent to advance onto the next round. You can only use ONE DECK! this make it slightly more fair to people who have less cards. If someone would nominate themselves to be keep a record of the decks that would be amazing. I would do it, but I believe that could look slightly shady.

By this saturday, hopefully we can all skype or message each other on this and set up a playing time and conclude the tournament in a hour.

May the odds be ever in your favor

Years
Hello

Alright!

I think if my reading comprehension skills are correct that don giovanni will provide the codes. I will be making up the brackets for for the tourney. PM me or reply to this thread if you wish to join the tourney!

This is my current set up. You will play best of 3 matches against your opponent to advance onto the next round. You can only use ONE DECK! this make it slightly more fair to people who have less cards. If someone would nominate themselves to be keep a record of the decks that would be amazing. I would do it, but I believe that could look slightly shady.

By this saturday, hopefully we can all skype or message each other on this and set up a playing time and conclude the tournament in a hour.

May the odds be ever in your favor

Wait, I have codes to part with? I don't know where any of my codes are. Besides, the way I read it was that interested parties would donate codes.

I wouldn't be joining, though. I have no need for the codes myself since I have a bunch that I just don't know the location of.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 11, 2014
If you are gonna do a tournament like that the best way to do it is to make people provide a code as a participation cost and have a mod redeem all the codes then have the moderator trade the codes to the winner that way the people who donated codes when they lose cant redeem the codes right away. Also when a player wins a round they should have to take a screenshot of the win notice otherwise that could cause problems since there is no spectator mode.

Also I think the idea of a tournament should be in its own thread. Most people who would be interested in it wouldn't be checking in here for a tournament type deal.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
If you are gonna do a tournament like that the best way to do it is to make people provide a code as a participation cost and have a mod redeem all the codes then have the moderator trade the codes to the winner that way the people who donated codes when they lose cant redeem the codes right away. Also when a player wins a round they should have to take a screenshot of the win notice otherwise that could cause problems since there is no spectator mode.

Also I think the idea of a tournament should be in its own thread. Most people who would be interested in it wouldn't be checking in here for a tournament type deal.

I agree with everything that Escorian said. but what if we cant go get a code? what happens then?

Years
We'll hammer out the terms of that tournament and get it its own thread when I get word back on whether TCGO codes as prizes is okay with the Site Admin or not.

Anyway, please resume requesting and giving away TCGO codes!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 27, 2014
Heyy I keep getting cards but I can't get any tradable ones could someone please give me some codes if you have any to spare? Thanks :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I bought cards today and fortunately for all of you I don't play TCGO :P
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 23, 2014
nice I'll look forward to it even though I only have the basic decks XD

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
I've just gotten back to Pokemon TCGO recently and if anyone could send me a redeem code for a booster pack or something, I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2014
Dang, I missed out on codes too :S I'm all up for being in a Tourney :D

Also, if anyone has any spare codes, I just got into this game a couple days ago and I would greatly appreciate any

My username in TCGO is Water_Commander

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Hello y'all,
I am looking out for some codes. I am relatively new to the Pokemon TCG, I bought a pack last year, and stopped for a while. I have only just got back into it and I am on the look out for some codes.
Scotty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back