• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    AW COME ON SOMEONE PUT MORE CODES ON HERE IM TOO LAZY TO GET COINS ON THE ONLINE GAME LOL XD

YAY! CAPS ARE NOT ALLOWED! Dude seriously! Just joking.. mini modding is against the rules as well!
    Okay wait.. I'm a code eater..

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    claimed the codes above. ty ^^

Edit: seems I only got one of them someone else must have gotten the other one. But from that one pack I got a full art toxicroak ex ^^

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Thank you for the codes. I just redeemed them both.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    escorian and kaozz you two should go out and play in the sunshine, meet some girls, and for goodness sake give someone else a chance to get some codes you lucky ...;)

Also,

I think it would be a really cool idea for us to play for codes. Maybe we could sponsor a tourney between everyone and first, 2nd, and third each get some codes?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    we could post our decks.

Everyone posts their best or most comfortable deck they feel like playing with and we could bracket people. Lets say we make 4 bracket and winner of each bracket gets a code.

shaswatdgr8pokefan

elite trainer
    Years
  • After a hectic first year at college without any internet, i am back after a year. Since i live in India, i cant buy boosters (they arent available here), so if someone could give me some codes, it would be nice!! Thanks!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    we could post our decks.

Everyone posts their best or most comfortable deck they feel like playing with and we could bracket people. Lets say we make 4 bracket and winner of each bracket gets a code.

Thats interesting, though if we posts are decks. The people that post theirs after could easily make a deck that counters the majority of everyone else's deck. It would probably have to be PMed to the person who is running the tournament. It would probably be easier to break the tournament down into something similar to actual tournaments though instead of junior senior and master. It could be beginner, intermediate, and advance groups. The lower classes could have a smaller prize pool, while the higher ones have a better prize pool. Or even something simple like theme deck, standard, and unlimited groups. That way even the newest of people will probably have a theme deck to play with.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Thats interesting, though if we posts are decks. The people that post theirs after could easily make a deck that counters the majority of everyone else's deck. It would probably have to be PMed to the person who is running the tournament.

or we could all state our decks at a certain time. like we set up a time and everybody agrees to it. like if people work it could be at about 5 or 6 oclock. and if someone uses a different deck then what they said then they would be disqualified. i can see what youre saying and i could see what im saying could sound stupid. but maybe from like 5-5:05 we say our decks because no one can create a whole new deck n 5 minutes lol. i dont know but i think everyone should know weveryones deck because we could all think of a plan and it would be more challenging because we all have our own strategies ready to use. and it could be fun to not know them too like we just go with the flow lol. i dont know either way could work for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Well we can do one of two things

Someone who gives out codes could PM the moderator. He could then keep the codes until we have the tourney.

By next friday, we could PM our decks to the moderator. The tournament could take place on saturday. He can then PM the winner the codes.

If the moderator is okay with this and we have someone willing to donate some codes I would love to have a tourney.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Well we can do one of two things

Someone who gives out codes could PM the moderator. He could then keep the codes until we have the tourney.

By next friday, we could PM our decks to the moderator. The tournament could take place on saturday. He can then PM the winner the codes.

If the moderator is okay with this and we have someone willing to donate some codes I would love to have a tourney.

That would be so freakin awesome! and if it becomes popular enough we could have our own thread for it. but then people would have to waste money on codes. hmmm :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    That would be so freakin awesome! and if it becomes popular enough we could have our own thread for it. but then people would have to waste money on codes. hmmm :/

Hey guyz
    Im web developer in Turkey. Im really good at codes and designs. If u want, i can develop a pokemon tourny website. And your idea will be live :D But im really busy i can just develop site and u re became admin in that site are u ok ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Hey guyz
    Im web developer in Turkey. Im really good at codes and designs. If u want, i can develop a pokemon tourny website. And your idea will be live :D But im really busy i can just develop site and u re became admin in that site are u ok ?

i would love to be an admin but people on here would have to agree. we might in the future if we dont do it now.

Years
  • Well we can do one of two things

I'm down for this. I might not be able to give out the codes until Sunday, though, depending on my Saturday plans.

I recommend using Challonge for the bracket.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    i would love to be an admin but people on here would have to agree. we might in the future if we dont do it now.

There are lots of topic and subject in this forum I think, an other tourny website will be nice.
    i have a nice idea for the site
    Example;
    +Tournument Join System
    For example think about a tournument for 16 users. All users can write their pokemon tcg nicks. If 16 users are ok , system closed automaticly.
    +Screen shouts and videos area
    Users can upload their game plays, tactics.
    +Trading area
    Users can upload their tradble card's photos and other users can pm to him/her for trade offers.

etc...

i think it will be amazing :D

... and sorry my bad english ... :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    so is this confirmed? if possible i would love to join the tournament too, if anyone is free to enter :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back