• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
Years
As usual, your work is asolutely AMAZING. If this game plays as good as it looks, Nintendo will be put OUT OF BUSINESS.

This game is sweet, and that town is just too much eye candy. I wish I had that as a chipset for RM2K...

Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
holy *beep*! That just looks so cool, as always. The Reputation evaluation lab looks cool, what exactly is it? I know that the game has a reputation system, but, what does the lab exactly have/do? Also, did you use a chipset or something like that for that town. If so, could you post it online? (Would really help for my game) If not, oh well, can't blame a guy for asking!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I prefer the menu up towards the top.
Personal preference definately takes precidence. It's really brave of a person to do something differently even though people may like the original more.
Ghandi: "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
If this game plays as good as it looks, Nintendo will be put OUT OF BUSINESS.
Don't jinx him! The last thing you want is Nintendo trying to shut down this project.

BTW, brilliant graphics in the winter town. Is this "seasonal" or just a few specific towns/routes?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
The reputation evaluation club is where you get your rep evaluated and you can get items,pokemon and if you have a reputation as a strong trainer they can organise battles with other strong trainers.

even though people may like the original more.
Umm mine is like the original,in every pokemon game the menu is towards the top of the screen,while mine may have a bigger resolution I still thought I would put it there.

BTW, brilliant graphics in the winter town. Is this "seasonal" or just a few specific towns/routes?

Thanks,it is just specific towns/routes, although weather is random in c.o.l so it can snow in other places but they just wont look as wintery.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Cool :)

Something Krazy_Meerkat did in his old game Rusty II is with Trainer Stars (like your rep) When you win a battle, you get trainer stars. This concept may be cool to translate into COL. Just a thought :P

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Sorry i aint been updating much lately but i've got mid-terms at uni but they are nearly over.
Anyway just thought I'd post to show i'm not dead.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
We don't usually care how long we have to wait for updates because they are all well worth the wait. It's good to know your not dead though, and good look with the mid-terms!

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
It's so great to see that this game is still alive and is still cooking up amazing screens! I just can't wait till the day when I finally will be able to play it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Kinda off topic, but, anyways:
enjoy your mid terms.
Enjoy midterms, lol! That just funny, how could you, "Enjoy you're midterms." I think that a good luck is enough

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 9, 2005
may somebody explain me this plz... -.-

However, I saw how the game is progressing, and it would be very, very good to play... I might keep stuck on the game during days and days...

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Well, when you have two weeks of midterms straight, the studying and work can get very nausiating.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Ok just thought i'd give you some more info about Tilko.
Don't worry I won't give away to much so it won't spoil anything.
There are 7 Islands and mainland but the islands aren't seperate like the ones in fr/lg they are part of tilko.
One has a city on it.
One is where the new story takes place.
As for the other five,I don't want give too much away so you will have to wait to find out.
There are 6 caves and two forests.
One of the forests plays a big part of the new story.
There are 16 routes and 6 sea routes.
Im trying to cut down on the amount of sea routes because I hated all the surfing that you had to do in Ru/Sa.
Although 16 routes may seem like a small amount but some of the routes are quite big.
There is also a Lake in Tilko.

Also i'm being interviewed by a member a member of the gaming world staff soon so look out there there might be some more info.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Sorry for double posting but I got's new screens.

I've started coding the save system,it nearly all works except for keeping track of how long you've played.
loadgame.png

Second are just two screens showing a trainers different reactions according to reputation.

Screen with good rep':
rep1.png

Screen with bad rep':
rep2.png

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
cool! the rep system looks really good

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2005
I've never seen such a greater maps :D very nice booda :) Game of the Year for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back