• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Yeah this is an awesome game! But you can't rush a masterpiece! Booda take as long as you need! Hey Booda are you going to have any online functions?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    hey booda, your new forum, says that I am not a registered member/ my name is not found. Can you tell me, should I re-register, or, will this problem be fixed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    Its not the new forum, the last news thats posted is from end 2003, i guess something is wrong with the site/forum

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Yeah,my host crashed and everything was wiped.
    Sorry about that.
    I had a back up of the site but not the forums.
    Sorry.

*edit*
    You have to use this url to acess the site or you will get an error
    http://dumb-geek.com/boodasack

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • I saw your new Ice Cave screens and I must say that this game is and always has looked awesome!!! Keep it up it's going great!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    this game really looks good so far with all the screenshots(the screenshots look great), and there are so many awesome new features, but i've got a few questions:

-what is the size now in MB(someone asked that earlier, and now i'm curious too)
    -can you toggle your companion on/off, just in case if he/she get's annoying or something. Also, can you walk through them? that might be helpful in a rare case where you get stuck because of them
    -is the game still on schedule? I'd hate for a delay, but i'd live with it, cause this is such a good game.

good job booda, and keep it up.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Ok here is an update.
    The game is 6.6mb's big.
    You can toggle your companion on/off and there is no possible way to get stuck behind your companion.
    Sorry the game is not on schedule,due to alot of my time being taken by my upcoming exams.
    So I'm very sorry but i'm gonna have to scrap the jan 30th release date.
    On a better note here are some screens.

First one is of your home town at night.
    night.png

Second is of a wild pokemon battle in the ice cave.
    smooch.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Cool! Where did you get that new battle background? its awesome! (I cant do rocks ;__; )

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Thanks Kyle.
    It's from an ice battle animation which makes the screen turn like that.
    I had to edit it a bit though because otherwise it looked as though the pokemon were standing on a cave wall. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I know that but I mean like, who made the art for the background on it? XD
    I so wouldnt be able to do that XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Screens look amazing as always! I didn't even think this game would be coming out til summer, so seeing you push it back a bit still feels like its going to be released earlier than I previously expected. Great stuff, hope to see more!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    thats ice battle screen is sweeeeet :)

p.s. that bulbasaur has 25 HP on level 5...22 HP is his max on level 5 :p have you changed something in the formula or? (just wondering)

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • I know that but I mean like, who made the art for the background on it?
    Its a nintendo made animation.

p.s. that bulbasaur has 25 HP on level 5...22 HP is his max on level 5 :p have you changed something in the formula or? (just wondering)

No,it's just that I was filling test values into the base stats just check where they being calculated properly don't all the base stats will be what they should be when the game is finnished.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hmm, you are saying you expect a later release date... How soon after the original date do you expect the demo release, days, weeks, months, etc???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back