• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
  • Heh,you're gonna make me blush.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

That means alot coming from game makers I hugly respect such as phoenix,rm2k3 kid and DarkMakge.

good news everyone,the animation coding which has been the hardest bit to do for the battlesystem so far(mostly because sphere doesn't handle animations well) is almost complete i just have to work a few specifics.

So now I can do attack anims and stuff like throwing pokeballs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Do you have any pics? I mean, it would be kinda cool to see some pics of the battle animations in action.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • No not yet,thats what I mean by the specifics,I have the actuall code to show the animations I just need to put in the actuall animations.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • One new screen.
    Showing the local time in Tilko.
    I say local time because you add one hour for johto time,2 hours for kanto time and 3 hours for hoenn time.

time2.png

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Man booda you are to good at this :P i hope there is a demo out soon enough ^_-

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I really like the kind of countryside cottage house that the colours of the house gives off. Good mapping, yet again.

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • Wow... this game is simply stunning!!!! I am so gonna wait for it :P... though it will be difficult considering how amazing this game seems! I love how you are adding your own stuff to it, but using Pokemon as the medium to implement these feautres.... i think it will bring alot to the games.... which get boring after awhile. I also like how the levels in the next region are calculated based on yours... very creative. Great job so far and I will be watching the progress of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back