• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
Thanks a bunch 1158!!! I really appreciate that you're working on a fix on that sky castle match call bug.. I hope things will work smoothly!!!

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Where do I go after the snow gym? Please help I'm stuck. I've Got the magma stone too but haven't don't the volcano event and I'm like 5 gyms into tyron I believe.

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
Years
Sorry, but I must tell you the tower you entered is not Tin Tower, that is the rebuilt Burned Tower, you must go to Tin Tower, you'd better make sure that you know where is Tin Tower. As for the way to get Sprial Ticket, you must finish the final mission before that, just like before, talk to the server who gives out the mission and finish the event, then clear it, after this, talk to her again, you'll be informed that your dad is waiting in Cedar City, then go back to Cedar City, dad is waiting near the statue.

I got the final mission ??? Event. Can you give me a hint on where to find that person who lives in a city?

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
Years
I think you must reverse this stair facing my character because this is the only way to enter to the stair in right side of the screenshot.

1474419_697046630319738_1624014351_a.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
thank u for reply n sry 4 disturb u bro :-\ hope someday will play :-) :-)

I'm sorry, but you can patch .ups file to a rom by tsukuyomi, it's not thata difficult.

How about Zygarde? I can't find it in Mt. Mortar. I've searched all the Mt. Mortar but still I can't find the deep part of it.

It is in a hidden cave of Mt.Mortar, you must find the hidden cave first.

Is these the sequel of Victory Fire or not?
so far I'm loving Victory Fire

The story of this hack happens 1 year later after the story of Victory Fire, but I don't know if this can be called as the sequel of Victory Fire.

Thanks a bunch 1158!!! I really appreciate that you're working on a fix on that sky castle match call bug.. I hope things will work smoothly!!!

Now I've fixed it, now just update to the newest fixed version and fly to Sky Castle, then fly back, it'll be fixed, but when you're in the castle there, it won't show up, it will become normal once you get out from there.

My game always freeze. so what i do?

Maybe it's the problem of your emulator, you may need to try VBA 1.8 or some other emulators.

Where do I go after the snow gym? Please help I'm stuck. I've Got the magma stone too but haven't don't the volcano event and I'm like 5 gyms into tyron I believe.

Go to the top of Jade Volcano, when you reached a certain place, the event about the stone will happen, then go to Pinearoma Villa to continue.

I got the final mission ??? Event. Can you give me a hint on where to find that person who lives in a city?

The one who gave you the mission is waiting near the subway station, you'll meet her there.

I think you must reverse this stair facing my character because this is the only way to enter to the stair in right side of the screenshot.

1474419_697046630319738_1624014351_a.jpg

Thanks for reporting, now I've fixed it in the newest Version 1.01.

Version 1.01 released for fixing several errors.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I'm stuck on mission 3 and I need some help. I'm pretty sure I've discovered every secret room in the four caves that have them, but I think I'm short a red shard. I have 3 green, 3 yellow, and 2 red. I don't really know what to do from here, but I do know that there is space in moss cave that is like blocked off, and there is also another secret cave in the abandoned mine that had nothing in it. I don't know if any of this is related, but any help would be appreciated. Also, I got a red flute in one of the rooms, so I don't know if maybe that was a glitch or something.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm stuck on mission 3 and I need some help. I'm pretty sure I've discovered every secret room in the four caves that have them, but I think I'm short a red shard. I have 3 green, 3 yellow, and 2 red. I don't really know what to do from here, but I do know that there is space in moss cave that is like blocked off, and there is also another secret cave in the abandoned mine that had nothing in it. I don't know if any of this is related, but any help would be appreciated. Also, I got a red flute in one of the rooms, so I don't know if maybe that was a glitch or something.

You need one more Green Shard, simply find one in Moss Cave or get it from Trapinch, it may hold red shard sometimes.

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
Years
With the help of walkthroughs in the oldest pokemon versions that I watched on youtube, thanks and I found Zygarde. Ok almost found all the legendary pokemons except for Ho-oh. I must download this patch to complete the legendary pokemons and then off to Spiral Island. I'm almost there hehe if you know what I mean. Anyways, this hack is a commendable one. Thanks thanks.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
@1158
But I already finished mission 1 ...that one with the toolkit...

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys. Can you please tell me what city or badge do i need to finish to use fly? because i finish litophone city still cannot use fly. sorry I forgot those things since i already played this last month.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm playing the beta 4.07 on my vbag right now. Is it safe to update my rom into the latest 1.01 version of this hack? Or I will start all over again? I hope i can continue my game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 16, 2019
i am new member i have downloaded beta 3.09 and i am locked after beating team mirage king in the academy where do i have to go?
and where can i download the newest beta?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Hi guys. Can you please tell me what city or badge do i need to finish to use fly? because i finish litophone city still cannot use fly. sorry I forgot those things since i already played this last month.
you need the cedar city badge in order to use FLY

i am new member i have downloaded beta 3.09 and i am locked after beating team mirage king in the academy where do i have to go?
and where can i download the newest beta?
east of prof. avery's lab Surf Up the RiverView attachment 70308

When you go inside this entrance you will see Prof. Avery & a Mirage GruntView attachment 70309
then go in here View attachment 70310fight your way Deep inside the base until you find. NORTON & ELIJAH and after the event. Go Back to Cherry Villa earn your badge again

As for latest version 1 of the game you'll have to patch it,

you can Download the patch in the 1st Post

For Windows
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

Then download A Clean Emerald Rom (if don't have the programs,The Rom
google it Since Distributing Roms is against the rules in this site or how to patch the rom there are tutorials on youtube) Then done just play it with a gba emulator

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
where i can find rainbow wing?? where is the exact location of the guardian of rainbow ?

Jackyblaze

Saikuma
Years
  • Age 31
  • US
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Where can i find yellow shard for mission 3 ? I got 5 Green Shard, 3 Red, and 2 yellow. Does Any pokemon hold a yellow shard ? Because my phone got a bug at moss cave, i can't "dig"

Back