• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    and also tyranitar evolves to a mega form you should add tyranitar to the list of mega evolution here

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    another bug on battle department ... when you battle with coltress .. elijah and his pokemon appear on the battle scene not coltress and his pokemon team to battle with

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    you need the cedar city badge in order to use FLY

east of prof. avery's lab Surf Up the RiverView attachment 70308

When you go inside this entrance you will see Prof. Avery & a Mirage GruntView attachment 70309
    then go in here View attachment 70310fight your way Deep inside the base until you find. NORTON & ELIJAH and after the event. Go Back to Cherry Villa earn your badge again

As for latest version 1 of the game you'll have to patch it,

you can Download the patch in the 1st Post

For Windows
    use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

Then download A Clean Emerald Rom (if don't have the programs,The Rom
    google it Since Distributing Roms is against the rules in this site or how to patch the rom there are tutorials on youtube) Then done just play it with a gba emulator

I already got the cedar city badge but I think It's for the HM surf. I think I can use fly when i beat the gym in the city that next to solar city. Well thanks though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Hi 1158, I'm playing Resolute on an emulator on my phone,
    and I'm in the Carmine Isles and I beat everything, beat Wind as he flies away and I don't know what to do.

I received Surf from the Legend Grandma... but my problem is:
    1. None of my pokemon in my party can learn it
    2. There's no PC in Carmine Isles
    3. The Ferry guy who sits at the dock isn't there.
    4. I don't have fly.

Am I stuck here? Or am I missing something? Because Im 17 hours in the game and if this is a game breaking bug......... Please lemme know!

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
    Years
  • Hi 1158, I'm playing Resolute on an emulator on my phone,
    and I'm in the Carmine Isles and I beat everything, beat Wind as he flies away and I don't know what to do.

I received Surf from the Legend Grandma... but my problem is:
    1. None of my pokemon in my party can learn it
    2. There's no PC in Carmine Isles
    3. The Ferry guy who sits at the dock isn't there.
    4. I don't have fly.

Am I stuck here? Or am I missing something? Because Im 17 hours in the game and if this is a game breaking bug......... Please lemme know!

1. Dewott/Samurott or any Water Type Pokemon can learn Surf.
    2. There's no PC in that island and that is the answer.
    3. In the big inn of Carmine Isle, you must sleep in an empty room there. After that, the sailor will show up at the dock again and you can now go back in Lithopone City.
    4. After beating Leroy in Ultramarine City, go to Leroy's house (it's easy for you to find that house beacause there's a sign near on it). Go there and you will see Blare inside that house. Talk to him and he will give you HM Fly.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    is the event in the spiral island is unlimited battle player vs player ???

Coz i defeated all the participants but still i can battle every rank by registering again ..

Im using fixed version 1.01

Yes, it's unlimited, but you must win in each rank except random rank for two times to attend the champion rank.

I think it's an error..I battled all the trainers (including elite four) in 5 ranks but when I talk to the girl in bottom right side, there's no conversation happened to us..I think this is the final rank and battle against Iron..I'm using v1.01..did you fixed this in the newest patch.?

1504041_700067950017606_1783541384_a.jpg

1453461_700067943350940_427973594_a.jpg

1461023_700067946684273_1250941774_a.jpg

1450228_700068786684189_1312499878_a.jpg

1503969_700068790017522_977724864_a.jpg

1470297_698963190128082_120807858_a.jpg

1424390_698963193461415_406750068_a.jpg

EDIT: I updated to the newest patch and still I encountered this issue. Please fix it immediately. Thanks in advance.

Yes, there's an error, the server ought to tell you that you must win in each other ranks for two times to attend the champion rank, now I've fixed it, try to win in each other ranks for 2 times, and the final rank will be available.

and also tyranitar evolves to a mega form you should add tyranitar to the list of mega evolution here

Tyrantiar have its mega form in this hack, I think. It's true.

Wohoowhooooowooo This Hack is sooo awsooomme!! OMG ITS ALMOST COMPLETED!!

Thanks, glad to see you like it.

another bug on battle department ... when you battle with coltress .. elijah and his pokemon appear on the battle scene not coltress and his pokemon team to battle with

Thanks for reporting, now I've fixed it.

I don't know if this is just my gba rom but i go into the ice cave after i get my 7th badge it freezes when i start walking.

Try to update to the newest version, I think there'll not be such problem anymore.

I tested through this hack again and found a lot of errors, and I fixed majority of them, I think, as a result, the Version 1.04 was released.

Years
  • 1158 i wonder what the cause of the error is? Because too many flags? The pre beta 3.xx has fewer event repeat/flag bug if I'm not mistaken..

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    In the Flora Island Gym. you can see 4 Computers Like This View attachment 70197
    use it to get Some codes to unlock the 2 Barrier's. you gotta go Back & Forth to All 4 Computers

Small Bug. Clair Spite Is InvisbleView attachment 70196

I'm having the same problem with Flora Island Gym. I only get to disable the 2nd barrier, the first barrier is still there. I kept on checking all the 4 computers but it keeps on saying: No special data in this PC.... <PLAYER> turned off the PC.

...help?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The near final betas look awesome cant wait for a very final patch to check how johto looks
    The JHOTO region is already available in the hack, you have to do more missions, so you can trade the points for the JHOTO ticket.

Back