• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    you need the cedar city badge in order to use FLY

east of prof. avery's lab Surf Up the RiverView attachment 70308

When you go inside this entrance you will see Prof. Avery & a Mirage GruntView attachment 70309
    then go in here View attachment 70310fight your way Deep inside the base until you find. NORTON & ELIJAH and after the event. Go Back to Cherry Villa earn your badge again

As for latest version 1 of the game you'll have to patch it,

you can Download the patch in the 1st Post

For Windows
    use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

Then download A Clean Emerald Rom (if don't have the programs,The Rom
    google it Since Distributing Roms is against the rules in this site or how to patch the rom there are tutorials on youtube) Then done just play it with a gba emulator

Thank you for answering! My next question is I'm playing the beta 4.07 on my vbag right now. Is it safe to update my rom into the latest 1.01 version of this hack? Or I will start all over again? I hope i can continue my game.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7969968

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    So I have a couple of questions:
    1. where do I find a ground type TM?
    2. how do I megaevolve?
    3. how does riolu evolve into lucario?
    If u could please help me I wod appreciate that!

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Thank you for answering! My next question is I'm playing the beta 4.07 on my vbag right now. Is it safe to update my rom into the latest 1.01 version of this hack? Or I will start all over again? I hope i can continue my game.

yes but use save states just in case
    So I have a couple of questions:
    1. where do I find a ground type TM?
    2. how do I megaevolve?
    3. how does riolu evolve into lucario?
    If u could please help me I wod appreciate that!

1. in Dianthus Town. there's a guy selling TM's inside the Rare Pokemon Reseach Factory
    TM 26(earthquake) & TM28 (dig)
    2. in Lividity City. There's guy Next to a Lucario talk to him and he will give you a Mega Stone(used to change forms to Mega form)and the Anti-Mega Device( to Change them back original form)

3. Lucario will Evole at Level 45

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    yes but use save states just in case

1. in Dianthus Town. there's a guy selling TM's inside the Rare Pokemon Reseach Factory
    TM 26(earthquake) & TM28 (dig)
    2. in Lividity City. There's guy Next to a Lucario talk to him and he will give you a Mega Stone(used to change forms to Mega form)and the Anti-Mega Device( to Change them back original form)

3. Lucario will Evole at Level 45

Ok. Thank you for the information! Will try that. Thanks again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    With the help of walkthroughs in the oldest pokemon versions that I watched on youtube, thanks and I found Zygarde. Ok almost found all the legendary pokemons except for Ho-oh. I must download this patch to complete the legendary pokemons and then off to Spiral Island. I'm almost there hehe if you know what I mean. Anyways, this hack is a commendable one. Thanks thanks.

Glad to see you like it, and the challenge in Sprial Island would be difficult, I must say.

@1158
    But I already finished mission 1 ...that one with the toolkit...

Well, then you'll need to go back to Eastern City to get your reward(If you didn't accept this mission there, you'll have to accept it at first, then talk to the server again to get the reward), then talk to the server again to accept your 2nd mission.

I'm playing the beta 4.07 on my vbag right now. Is it safe to update my rom into the latest 1.01 version of this hack? Or I will start all over again? I hope i can continue my game.

It'll be safe, but you must make sure you've finished the event in Sky Castle, after you updated to the newest version, go to Maize Road to check the switch there to correct something, or some glitchy things will be there.

where i can find rainbow wing?? where is the exact location of the guardian of rainbow ?

If you finished the TYRON storyline before, you must know it, the guardian is in Rainbow Rock, the Rainbow Rock is on Rainbow Path of TYRON.

fokko is not evolving what's wrong...

Could you tell me what is "fokko", please?

Where can i find yellow shard for mission 3 ? I got 5 Green Shard, 3 Red, and 2 yellow. Does Any pokemon hold a yellow shard ? Because my phone got a bug at moss cave, i can't "dig"

Some special tiles can't lead you to hidden caves in Moss Cave, only 4 of them can, so it's not a bug. About Yellow Shard, You can find one in Windy Cave, another two can be found in Shale Tunnel, Qwilfish sometimes take with it.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • hey 1158! Are you not supposed to be able to fly in the Tyron region? Also I just beat the e4 of Tyron and I'm questing for coins to make it to Jhoto. Where can I find aromatherapy to save the old man/berry master? Thanks!

Years
  • Decided to start anew after numerous even repeat bug after sky castle..
    @1158, after I beat sky castle and activate the switch on Maize Road, there are event repeat bug in every city in Sylon region.. Maybe because my save from 3.03 is old so I decided to start anew.. I hope there are no more bugs :)

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
    Years
  • I found a bug on Amethyst Town Gym is inaccessible I beat all the trainer inside check all the corner maybe there's something to push but none so far.
    Using version 1.01
    DsXEWl0.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    another question

why i couldn't catch celebi in ilex forest ... kurt doesn't gave me those gs ball is there any side quest for that ???

I went there many times in front of the shrine but nothing happens

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • another question

why i couldn't catch celebi in ilex forest ... kurt doesn't gave me those gs ball is there any side quest for that ???

I went there many times in front of the shrine but nothing happens

After You defeated Red In Mt. Silver

1. did you go back to Professor Oak in New Bark Town?

2. Go to Mr. Pokemon's House on Route 30. For the GS Ball

3. Go to Kurt's House in Azalea Town, Give him the GS Ball

4. Return to Ilex Forest Shrine Speak to it

5. Kurt Will show up at the Shrine Give Back the GS Ball
    and Then Celebi will Reveal itself

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2017
    I found a bug on Amethyst Town Gym is inaccessible I beat all the trainer inside check all the corner maybe there's something to push but none so far.
    Using version 1.01
    There should be a switch or something in the room on the bottom right.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    After You defeated Red In Mt. Silver

1. did you go back to Professor Oak in New Bark Town?

2. Go to Mr. Pokemon's House on Route 30. For the GS Ball

3. Go to Kurt's House in Azalea Town, Give him the GS Ball

4. Return to Ilex Forest Shrine Speak to it

5. Kurt Will show up at the Shrine Give Back the GS Ball
    and Then Celebi will Reveal itself

thanks a lot it really helps

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    hey 1158! Are you not supposed to be able to fly in the Tyron region? Also I just beat the e4 of Tyron and I'm questing for coins to make it to Jhoto. Where can I find aromatherapy to save the old man/berry master? Thanks!

It's impossible to use FLY to reach some towns in TYRON, you can only FLY to Marble City and Mugwort Villa, and I think Vileplume can learn it by relearning, you'll need a Heart Scale to teach it to Vileplume.

Decided to start anew after numerous even repeat bug after sky castle..
    @1158, after I beat sky castle and activate the switch on Maize Road, there are event repeat bug in every city in Sylon region.. Maybe because my save from 3.03 is old so I decided to start anew.. I hope there are no more bugs :)

Sorry for the errors, and I think it's causedd by the map of Sky Castle, I still can't come up with a way to fix it. But maybe restarting can fix this problem as I changed the flags of some events.

I think that's the Japanise name for Fennelkin in Romanji

I think it should be Keromatsu(ケロマツ), whatever, I think Froakie can evolve, as far as I know.

Version 1.02 released for changing the colors of the trees and the grass, and the sprites of Mega Gyarados and Mega Manectric are fixed in the newest fixed version.

Years
  • Hi 1158, just started a new game and after prof avery give me pokedex and I have to talk to my mom, Elijah showed up in my home and give me ticket to jotho.. My dad showed up in front of the statue and give me ticket to battle management, and there is two moms on my home.. This bug is so early in the game..

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi 1158, just started a new game and after prof avery give me pokedex and I have to talk to my mom, Elijah showed up in my home and give me ticket to jotho.. My dad showed up in front of the statue and give me ticket to battle management, and there is two moms on my home.. This bug is so early in the game..

Sorry for the bug, and I think I've fixed it in the newest Version 1.03, but you have to restart it, sorry.

Version 1.03 released for fixing some important bugs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    is the event in the spiral island is unlimited battle player vs player ???

Coz i defeated all the participants but still i can battle every rank by registering again ..

Im using fixed version 1.01

nigreeb

Audrei is my name xD
    Years
  • I think it's an error..I battled all the trainers (including elite four) in 5 ranks but when I talk to the girl in bottom right side, there's no conversation happened to us..I think this is the final rank and battle against Iron..I'm using v1.01..did you fixed this in the newest patch.?

1504041_700067950017606_1783541384_a.jpg

1453461_700067943350940_427973594_a.jpg

1461023_700067946684273_1250941774_a.jpg

1450228_700068786684189_1312499878_a.jpg

1503969_700068790017522_977724864_a.jpg

1470297_698963190128082_120807858_a.jpg

1424390_698963193461415_406750068_a.jpg

EDIT: I updated to the newest patch and still I encountered this issue. Please fix it immediately. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Back