• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Was Missing Since April'04
Years
MissingChu said:
w00t! your back.

BTW are you doing this in RPG Maker 2000, 2003, or XP?

I would like to do it in RPG Maker XP if I can find it, if not it will be recoded in 2003, which is what I originally made it in.

santadidit102 said:
Well,spriting and mapping mainly.Lol
no good with scripting

Well Spriting and Mapping would be great! PM me with contact detials (AIM, MSN) And we can talk about it.

Also there is a new incentive to help work on it now. On the 3rd when the site launches, it will be on its very own domain, full members of the development team will get a full free working email address aswell as a hosting account at the domain too xD Fun eh?

Yami

Years
I know patience is the key in things and that I have been working on this project for god knows how long ._.

But with more people to help, it means that we establist a good working version alot faster.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
heres a menu i just made,Yami,use it however you want lol
no credit needed

*ONLY YAMI CAN USE IT*

*make blue the transparant color so you can see through the menu
:laugh: (Thats the way i designed it!)*

*Import under picture :confused: *

Yami

Years
Little update for you all, the site is near completion ahead of schedule, and now the game is being built also.

In other news, the title will be made on RPG Maker 2003, as XP i just cannot get used to. New screens will be released in the next few days.

Yami

Years
Thanks, first screens of the remake should be out in the next few hours so pls be very patient. Also the website is coming on alot faster than expected so that may even have a early release with a few suprises..

Berino

Graphics Artist
Years
Can i help with the Production or gettin anything for u. and wot id the website called. :D

Berino

Graphics Artist
Years
I can help u by giving u this Home made Boarder for ur game. if u use it could u put me as a gym leader called Eddie Edmondson a Water pokemon trainer

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hope to see an early completion of the website. Don't rush anything though.

Yami

Years
demo1.png

See first post for more info.

EDIT: Sorry for double post >_<

EDIT AGAIN: Lol the AD should say 1.3.2005 not 2004 lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back