• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • I'm giving Kasai Yuki two more weeks. If he's not active by then this thread will be closed.

IF THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND YOU ARE READING THIS KASAI YUKI: PM me to get this thread reopened.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You're not allowed to bump threads more than 30 days old.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I currently only have enough time for beta testing. But I'd like to help out with that at least.

Yami

Was Missing Since April'04
    Years
  • Thats 3! Beta testers lol, Only accepting one more.

But there are many other jobs available like, sprite ripping, storyline developers, artsist for art. and much more. xP

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Can I just say that make sure you want to be a beta tester to help Yami finding any errors in the game so that he can fix them, and not just for an early play on the game. I'm not accusing, just informing.

Yami

Was Missing Since April'04
    Years
  • Hmm I'm not sure.. The other 3 I either know or respect in someway. But never known you lol Sorry..

You have to understand I would expect a report of somekind about how the game can improved and any bugs that are there? right?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • yup, lol. I know what to do in beta testing. Check out my game thread (link in sig.) and see what you think. I've only been on the borad for awhile, but I've been working like hell to earn the respect of the pokecommunity with my game.
    If you'd like to know more about me- just PM me ^_^

EDIT: By the way, don't look at the first 3 pages of my game thread lol. Thats all old. Look at the 4th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back