• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2004
    Nice for you to be back. I know how to work rm2k games on rm2k3 now! I cant wait for this to come out! :) This game sounds fun!

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
  • Lol thanks. In the next few days I'll be proccessing PM that people have sent me for the development team and a launch of a mini site of the game too. At the current moment I am currently rebuilding the game engine, and so it will be launched in a new style. And so if you would like to see any new features then just state them here over the next 7 days before the demo is officially released, thanks.

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Okay, lets hear the features, lol :D

Lol the features are extacly the same for the moment.

Like:

3 vs. 3 battles,
    Multiple Leagues,
    Meet characters from the anime,
    Ever evolving world that allows you to use your existing save so you never have to start again and again.

But the question is, what would you like to see in the game?

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
  • A interesting concept? Say like when you win that league to get challenge event i put into the game which get harder and harder?

Kasai Yuki

Formaly known as YAMI
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    That would be really cool! I was planning something like that for Lunar, but hey, it's a good idea!

Thanks ^_^

I currently have 1 team member for the development team, if you would like to join then please PM me as this makes the game development alot faster. (The detals of the devlopment team will be released with the sites)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, is your site up and running Kasai Yuki?

Years
  • DM, If he doesn't post something in a week, can you please close this thread? His problems are obviously very important and we shouldn't wait on him to make this game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back