• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][OOC]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Sorry for the long hiatus. Been neglecting my RP for some time, but no more! I'm bringing this RP back to...whatever life it lost so far.

Since the tournament hasn't started yet, I'll just put the match ups here momentarily. Regardless if you're not in the waiting room, I'll put you guys in as well.

Here's the lowdown: Each of you will be paired with another RPe, & both of you will battle each other. Battles will be a single battle, & you're allowed to substitute your Pokemon; however, should even one of your Pokemon faint, the winner is declared & the loser will have to watch the rest of the battles from the stands if they wish. No items are allowed, but held items are allowed if you wish.

That should help. I'll post the tournament list momentarily so you can start your joint posts. PS. If your opponent isn't responding, let's say, 3 days, you can use a random NPC to replace them.

EDIT: Here's the lineup. I used a tournament generator to decide the match-ups. Posts will follow groups in order, starting with A, then B & so forth. Let me know if there's any problems.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
>.> OK, I have not seen any activity from any of you guys. Let's not kill this RP, we're just starting! If there's anything that's preventing you from posting, let me know so we can decide what to do.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
>.> OK, I have not seen any activity from any of you guys. Let's not kill this RP, we're just starting! If there's anything that's preventing you from posting, let me know so we can decide what to do.

I was personally waiting for a confirmation post in the IC thread, like an intro. I feel it would better set up the competition, add details on the setting that I feel I (and I suspect the rest of us) don't quite have.

Back