• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][OOC]

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
  • Well, since two spots are opened up, I will make my grand debut. Here's my SU!:

Name: Ryan

Nickname: [Optional] Ryan The Righteous

Appearance: [Picture optional, otherwise, 1 paragraph]

2j62qth.png

Personality: [At least 2 paragraphs]

Ryan has always been ready to move on to the next step. He's always looking for new opportunities, and new things to do. He's a very black and white type of person, and as such he sees the world the same, seeing good and evil, and the line between them is few and far between. Ryan is very rambunctious, and whenever he hears about an opportunity to do something new or compete in a contest, he is all over it. He likes to have fun, and hates negativity. Ryan is very truthful and honest to those he meets, even though he doesn't meet that many people, He is weary of strangers as he has heard people have been disappearing in the streets late at night, so he doesn't trust someone until he's been with them for awhile. Ryan is respectable to others he meets, even strangers, and this has earned him the title "Ryan The Righteous". Ryan can be a bit stubborn though, and won't ever give up if he knows there's another way of doing something or other possibilities.

His favorite motto is "Once you take away the impossible, what's left, no matter how improbable, must be possible". He loves to learn new facts about the world and the Pokemon that inhabit it, and people will say that he is a very quick learner. However he can be impatient at times, and this causes him to miss important things. He also gets jealous of others pretty easily and as such will try to one up them when he is jealous of someone and he has the opportunity to do so. He's also not that physically strong, and only stands at five feet and five inches tall, so he can get beat up pretty easily if he gets in a fight. While he is kindhearted, he doesn't usually go out of his ways to help others and this leads him to not meeting many new people. Somehow he always gets himself in too bad situations due to karma, and struggles to get out of them. He can be a bit too confident at times too which is a turn off for some people. Even so, he has much to learn about the different regions that encompass the world that he lives in.

History: [Can come from any of the regions, or even outside from them, don't include a destination if you're joining at the start of the RP, 2-3 paragraphs]

Ryan was born and raised in the beautiful, artistic city of Sootopolis in the Hoenn region. He was born to a family of two older brothers, two younger sisters, a dad, and a mom. He always wanted to provide for the family at a young age, but never found a way to do so since he was too young to work. Eventually he began to learn more about Sootopolis City, and liked that he lived there more and more after hearing about how it was formed. When he got older he got a pushy job as a street cleaner, where he cleaned the streets at night with a broom and other devices for the city. One night when he was sweeping he heard something rustle, and then was jumped by a gang of guys. They pushed him to the ground, and were about to beat him up when a mysterious man with a Gyarados mask chased them away with his Mega Gyarados.

Later on Ryan got a new, better job as a waiter a fine restaurant. He managed to make fine money for his family there and made some nice friends too. Ever other night the masked Gyarados man would dine at the restaurant, and ask that a specific waiter named Ryan serve him. Ryan bonded with the man more over time and became good friends. After awhile Ryan demanded the man reveal himself and the man obliged, being one of Sootopolis's finest Ace Trainers. The Ace Trainer agreed to train Ryan to be a master Water type trainer like himself some day, and taught Ryan what he knew over time. Ryan's parents didn't approve of Ryan becoming a Pokemon Trainer at first, but after awhile they accepted it. After becoming a seasoned Pokemon Trainer Ryan has heard about a tournament being held in Driftveil City and has departed for the Unova Region to see never before seen Pokemon and participate in the competition.

Pokémon Team: [1 required, starter Pokémon optional, maximum 3, no legendary Pokémon]

[Kanto Region]

1zewdj5.png

-Pokémon 1: Vaporeon
    Nickname: [Optional] Valerie
    Personality: [Small description] Valerie was Ryan's very first Pokemon, and started out as an Eevee. Ryan began to train Valerie more once he helped her get over the fear of battling, and for his 18th birthday got a Water Stone from Wallace to evolve her into a Vaporeon. Valerie is Ryan's main partner Pokemon, and will do anything to protect him, even acting like a mother to him at times.
    Ability: Hydration
    Level: [5-15] 15
    Move Set: [May include TM/HM moves, egg moves & such, Limit 6] Scald, Dig, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Hyper Beam

[Johto Region]

14nouo.png

-Pokémon 2 [Optional]: Mantine
    Nickname: [Optional] Mickey
    Personality: [Small description] Mickey was Ryan's second Pokemon. Ryan found Mickey as a Mantyke one day, injured on the side of the beach. Ryan nursed Mickey to health and they quickly bonded, with Ryan catching Mickey. One day when Ryan was fishing with his grandpa, his grandpa reeled in a wild Remoraid, and much to the shock of Ryan and his grandpa, it broke the fishing rod with its razor sharp teeth, and in its confusion hopped onto Mickey and bit him. The result made Mickey evolve into a full grown Mantine. Mickey is the mischievous member of Ryan's team, and is often smacked by Valerie's tail when he causes trouble.
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Move Set: [May include TM/HM moves, egg moves & such, Limit 6] Earthquake, Wing Attack, Bubblebeam, Confuse Ray, Bullet Seed, and Psybeam

[Hoenn Region]

30ws0w4.png

-Pokémon 3 [Optional]: Ludicolo
    Nickname: [Optional] Landon
    Personality: [Small description] Landon became the third and final member of Ryan's Pokemon Team. One day when Ryan was venturing into the waters of the beach, a blue and green Pokemon fell from the sky and landed on Ryan's head, knocking him unconscious. The Lotad Pokemon quickly grabbed Ryan's shirt with his mouth, and proceeded to drag him to the shore. Ryan woke up and screamed as he saw the strangest looking Pokemon ever in his face. Ryan quickly recovered though, realizing it was just a Lotad. Ryan repaid the Lotad for saving him by battling it and catching it. Ryan quickly became good friends with Landon and trained Landon hard until Landon eventually evolved into a Lombre. One day while they were training Ryan found a rare Water Stone in a cave he had been exploring with Landon. Ryan gave the stone to Landon, and Landon evolved into a full grown Ludicolo. Landon is the party Pokemon of Ryan's team, and is always seen dancing nonstop when it is battling. When it dances next to Ryan, a rain cloud forms above Ryan's head and Ryan gets electrocuted by some miniature lightning bolts (A running gag) while Landon chuckles. Although Landon is all about jokes and having a party-filled time, it gets more serious and determined when Ryan calls on him in a Pokemon battle.
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Move Set: [May include TM/HM moves, egg moves & such, Limit 6] Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Solar Beam, Power-Up Punch, and Energy Ball

EDIT: Basically wrote the same SU as before, with a few things tweaked. :)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Can I reserve the second spot?

I actually made sure it was reserved for Machomuu since he was first ^^ (The GM and I know each other very well so that's why the reservation isn't here yet~)

Well, since two spots are opened up, I will make my grand debut. Here's my SU!:

I don't want to stick my nose in someone elses business or something but... are you sure you can handle that many roleplays? According to your signature you're a GM and in several other RP's. I'm just a little worried you might take too much stuff on your plate.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • I actually made sure it was reserved for Machomuu since he was first ^^ (The GM and I know each other very well so that's why the reservation isn't here yet~)

I don't want to stick my nose in someone elses business or something but... are you sure you can handle that many roleplays? According to your signature you're a GM and in several other RP's. I'm just a little worried you might take too much stuff on your plate.

Lol, I can handle it. I don't have much else to do these days, plus the Roleplay section doesn't move that fast with new posts anyway

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I'm sorry but I'm dropping out.

I've been thinking about it- I might not be able to get into this. Sorry, ShaymieTheShaymin is free to take my place.

College will make my life miserable with time

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @VillageofDragons A few issues with your SU. You describe him to be good at everything. Not many bad things about him, he needs to have some flaws about him. Makes him feel more human. Also, he likes speaking to others but also likes being by himself, which contradict each other. Get this fixed, & I'll accept your SU.

@Ricochett Sorry to see you go. I hope you make the time to come back in the future.

@machomuu @ShaymieTheShaymin You're all reserved.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • @VillageofDragons A few issues with your SU. You describe him to be good at everything. Not many bad things about him, he needs to have some flaws about him. Makes him feel more human. Also, he likes speaking to others but also likes being by himself, which contradict each other. Get this fixed, & I'll accept your SU.

@Ricochett Sorry to see you go. I hope you make the time to come back in the future.

@machomuu @ShaymieTheShaymin You're all reserved.

Okay, I fixed the personality section of my SU. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryan is a friendly person and approachable, although most of the time he likes to spend time by his self instead of with company since he likes to work on his self more than help others.

You added more stuff for Ryan, but this is still here. Still contradicts even more now.

Also about the history. I've been mulling it over my head for a while, & I don't want anyone any contact with the Gym Leaders or any important NPC Characters. I will say that Wallace was a former Gym Leader & the former Hoenn Champion before he was defeated by a certain trainer. Anyway, I want no contact with any important characters in the history. Sorry if I sound strict.

It's 2 days from Wednesday & no one has posted so far. :'D Do I have to eat this subway sandwich all by myself?

VillageofDragons

Years
  • You added more stuff for Ryan, but this is still here. Still contradicts even more now.

Also about the history. I've been mulling it over my head for a while, & I don't want anyone any contact with the Gym Leaders or any important NPC Characters. I will say that Wallace was a former Gym Leader & the former Hoenn Champion before he was defeated by a certain trainer. Anyway, I want no contact with any important characters in the history. Sorry if I sound strict.

It's 2 days from Wednesday & no one has posted so far. :'D Do I have to eat this subway sandwich all by myself?

Okay, I fixed the personality and history section. :/

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @VillageofDragons Your SU is accepted. It's currently night time.

TImeskip is tomorrow guys. Unless I have to extend the deadline. ;-;

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I'm gonna extend the deadline for the timeskip another week. Giving everyone a chance to get to bed or anything.

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
    Years
  • I'm really really really sorry for not posting. I have just not had the time to do so, and honestly I don't think I see myself having time to myself anytime soon. Disappointed to say, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this. Again, sorry for being inactive.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Hello? This roleplay's still active, right? Because I'm in the mood for another basic travel RP. I'll place a reserve.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • I'm really really really sorry for not posting. I have just not had the time to do so, and honestly I don't think I see myself having time to myself anytime soon. Disappointed to say, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this. Again, sorry for being inactive.

Aww, that's sad. Sad to see you go. Good luck with your life though :)

Back